Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I've been published six times. Obviously I'm not posting my work here . You know I cant and wont. Completely self indungent bullshit. You can hurl insults all you want, but the stupidity espoused here is immortalized in black and white. There is no need to argue. You can look it up yourself.

Furthermore, I know you don't know anything about analytical chemistry because you stated "analyzed by PhD's who know what they are doing ..", the correct response would be "analyzed by licensed and certified technicians who are qualuqual for the appropriate American Standard Testing Methodologies".

See, real analytical labs have to qualify for their certs and their techs are tested via blinds sent it routinely by the certifying agencies.

Having a PhD doesn't mean shit.

Oh, and on edit, I did pass the MENSA exam and attended two meetings just to be able to toss it on my resume. The meetings are a waste of time. Ivy League doesn't really mean shit in my world. Those are liberal art specialty schools. The School of Mines is the big degree in my circle
I'm sure you are not here to help legitamize Jano or anything. You are probably just here to donate your valuable time to help the members of Meso.

Please refer to me as Mr. President. You understand I cant verify that though or it could hurt my presidency more.

I'm sure you are not here to help legitamize Jano or anything. You are probably just here to donate your valuable time to help the members of Meso.

Please refer to me as Mr. President. You understand I cant verify that though or it could hurt my presidency more.

Actually I call JIM on his bullshit. You do kind of sound like Trump though.

Actually I call JIM on his bullshit. You do kind of sound like Trump though.
Your analogies are so boring. Dr Jim is a very respected member of this board don’t forget. Your attacks are so lame brained and weak. Try to make some sense.

I expected to see lab testing on products finally appearing in this thread and instead I see bunch of grown men arguing like little bitches..

So disappointing

I expected to see lab testing on products finally appearing in this thread and instead I see bunch of grown men arguing like little bitches..

So disappointing
Point taken but lab testing ought to be done by trustworthy labs not shysters that lie.

Dam, Jano has a terrible reputation on every board I have visited.

Why do people use him or trust his results with so much drama surrounding him?

Dam, Jano has a terrible reputation on every board I have visited.

Why do people use him or trust his results with so much drama surrounding him?
Because 95% of all people are sheep and forget the past. That's why history repeats itself. Too many knuckleheads don't remember or care to remember.

Also, there are not many other options in the game. But, that will change.

mands

That big debacle with PL apparently didn’t hurt things. Oh now it makes sense - THAT is why he gave them the benefit of the doubt when he said there was clearly no Mast in that blend. Money talks.
You have stretched that pretty far. Shame on you.

The sample was sent to me anonymously and I told the same thing to the customer before I knew whose sample was that.

this is what I also think, and probably most people think the same, because it seems that jano is, at present, the most popular laboratory, to test the products.

While that may be the case for some, the notion an faulty analysis is better then no analysis at all is just poppycock.