Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hey Doug. Taking a page out of your buddies book? Not tagging me. I would think you of all people would ask before posting up a private message. Of course I would of stated to post whatever you want but sharing PM's is frowned upon here as you know.

Did I specifically state that I didn't know what that was or that I just wasn't aware what the lab used and I would ask?

If you could let me know the date of the conversation I will look at it.

mands

You are right, that was uncool. If you want me to ask to have it deleted I will.

I posted it not to hurt you, but rather...

I am quite tired of your buddy's lies, insults, and self-misrepresentation.

Perhaps if he would admit that analytical chemistry is not his bailiwick, and generally quit making things up????

Every chemist on the board has said he is full of shit.
He. Just. Won't. Shut. Up.

WTF do you see in that individual anyway?

Birds of a feather flock together, Doug. Don't waste your time.

I too have asked Mands in a private message if JIM is a doctor and he denied that. Heard he's claiming otherwise in public nowadays, like the liar is.

To add to that, a guy who begged to have a sticky made out of PMs he shared is complaining about how sharing PMs is frowned upon.

Don't think anything more needs to be said, he does good enough job of showing his character himself.

Bumping my weekly public service announcement to alert all new members that Jano is a fraud.
Correct.

There is alot of conflicting stories but I will say on other forums guys have sent numerous blind samples and jano got it right. Awhile back during the summer jano tested some hgh so the source called him a scammer and the hgh is quality why purity wasnt the issiue it was the IU so the customer that had the hgh tested sent another vial out of the same kit to the sources testing company and results where off I think by 1iu. So both people testing and results where pretty damn close. The vial was supposed to be 12iu but dont quote me jano test was 4iu and other testing company was 5iu. I've actually seen jano test some things then it went to other testing company and results were pretty much identical so that's the reason why I think this testing is lagit unless he is a great at guessing.
Great 4th post.
Very credible :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Especially since 2 posts involve Jano and the 2 others involve GH testing.
You don't post here because you're interested in BBing. You post here because you want to make Jano look good. SHILL

Correct.

Great 4th post.
Very credible :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Especially since 2 posts involve Jano and the 2 others involve GH testing.
You don't post here because you're interested in BBing. You post here because you want to make Jano look good. SHILL
Damn bro your really in your feelings with jano. If u need some aromasin or adex to get your estrogen back to normal let me know I got you. Why u taking it out on me. All I did was state FACTS. My email took awhile to get verified and I couldnt get in contact with anybody to join this forum. If you actually went and researched and not just stay on one forum you would know what I'm talking about. Gotta get out of the same bubble brother. So now if jano tested a product and another testing company tested the same product and both had same results? Which happened more than once. So is it possible they are both scamming or maybe contacted each other to plot on everybody? I'm just asking bro. You might be right and I hope your not but if your going to indict someone you def need the proof and real solid proof. I'm just wondering how all these blind samples are being sent out and being identified labmax dosent test for everything. There are more mitigating factors than there are aggravating factors.

So Jano!!! You having all sorts of issues this year? Just did a search and this is what I found.

Janoshik Analytical Scam. Janoshik.com

I guess Jano is hitting up the hairloss forums too.

Warning On Using Janoshik For 3rd Party Testing

This might be all old news to some. I haven't really looked into it until he started acting like he's someone special here now that he's back at MESO and members are actually sending this guy their hard earned cash.

mands
You are right, that was uncool. If you want me to ask to have it deleted I will.

I posted it not to hurt you, but rather...

I am quite tired of your buddy's lies, insults, and self-misrepresentation.

Perhaps if he would admit that analytical chemistry is not his bailiwick, and generally quit making things up????

Hey don’t worry about it. I would of told you yes you could post it anyways. Just was surprising to see you posted it.

As you know Jim is no chemist and he will tell you that.

I see Jano is trying to discredit him as being a doctor and he most certainly is one. Saying I told him Jim wasn’t a doctor was never said. Jano has asked for help from Jim and myself for a situation because he knows Jim is a doctor. Calling me a liar and he is the ultimate fabricating master story teller. It’s black and white in the con man thread I posted. You should go back and read it Doug. Knowing now what you do.

Anyway no beef with you dude. You are actually a asset here and wish you would contribute more than just jumping in when it concerns @Dr JIM

mands

First, if you're going to talk shit about @Dr JIM, at least have the balls to tag the man.

Second, Jim isn't a chemist and has never claimed to be one, nor has he ever claimed to be the one who did the testing. His testing was done at a professional lab by real chemists with PhDs who know what they're doing. It wasn't done in the basement of some Eastern European fraud.

The fact that he's helped countless members for many years with his medical knowledge. What have you done? I'm guessing a lot of source dick riding but I'm not gonna waste my time going through your 200 posts.

I too have asked Mands in a private message if JIM is a doctor and he denied that.

Absolute bullshitt. Mands said no such thing and you know it. This is more evidence (as if any we're needed) that you are a liar and a fraud.

There is alot of conflicting stories but I will say on other forums guys have sent numerous blind samples and jano got it right. Awhile back during the summer jano tested some hgh so the source called him a scammer and the hgh is quality why purity wasnt the issiue it was the IU so the customer that had the hgh tested sent another vial out of the same kit to the sources testing company and results where off I think by 1iu. So both people testing and results where pretty damn close. The vial was supposed to be 12iu but dont quote me jano test was 4iu and other testing company was 5iu. I've actually seen jano test some things then it went to other testing company and results were pretty much identical so that's the reason why I think this testing is lagit unless he is a great at guessing.

Yeah, and a broken clock is right twice a day. Jano was caught putting out fabricated test results and he admitted it. Once a liar, always a liar.

Yeah, and a broken clock is right twice a day. Jano was caught putting out fabricated test results and he admitted it. Once a liar, always a liar.
Listen I hear what your saying and I get it but we all have lied at one point or another and if you say that you havent that would be a lie. So we know jano admitted to a lie correct? A pack got sent back to a customer without jano knowing and he said he tested it anyway correct? Did jano send the customer results on products on a data sheet? I'm not gunna fight with guys over jano but would rather gather all info. My question is and I'm not trying to go back and forth this is a serious question so what about all the blind samples that were sent that jano identified? You know products have been sent to jano that were already tested and results were the same and the other way around jano tested products and same products went somewhere else with same results. So now with that being said do we question some results or every single product that he will test? Again I'm not trying to argue with you I want to know the truth about what's in AAS and dont give a shit about taking sides. One more question so if janos results aren't good and he is a scammer then why is he still on the forum.

Listen I hear what your saying and I get it but we all have lied at one point or another and if you say that you havent that would be a lie.

Your point is inane. If a business lies to me about a service they failed to perform, they get no more business from me.

pack got sent back to a customer without jano knowing and he said he tested it anyway correct?

Jano sent it back himself. He lied about testing it. This has all been covered in depth and Jano has admitted to it. There's nothing to dispute.

So now with that being said do we question some results or every single product that he will test?

If you're smart you'd not only question every report that jano puts out, you'd reject them outright as not being credible because they're not. I'm certainly not going to waste my time reading an analysis while trying to determine if he's telling the truth this time. No rational person would.

One more question so if janos results aren't good and he is a scammer then why is he still on the forum.

Because he's too arrogant to leave. He really believes there are enough people with attitudes similar to your's that he can still drum up enough business at Meso to make staying worthwhile.

First, if you're going to talk shit about @Dr JIM, at least have the balls to tag the man.

Second, Jim isn't a chemist and has never claimed to be one, nor has he ever claimed to be the one who did the testing. His testing was done at a professional lab by real chemists with PhDs who know what they're doing. It wasn't done in the basement of some Eastern European fraud.

The fact that he's helped countless members for many years with his medical knowledge. What have you done? I'm guessing a lot of source dick riding but I'm not gonna waste my time going through your 200 posts.

Absolute bullshitt. Mands said no such thing and you know it. This is more evidence (as if any we're needed) that you are a liar and a fraud.

JIMs data is screening level data, it's about the best we can do. I don't understand why he has to lie to make it appear to be more.

Your point is inane. If a business lies to me about a service they failed to perform, they get no more business from me.

Jano sent it back himself. He lied about testing it. This has all been covered in depth and Jano has admitted to it. There's nothing to dispute.

If you're smart you'd not only question every report that jano puts out, you'd reject them outright as not being credible because they're not. I'm certainly not going to waste my time reading an analysis while trying to determine if he's telling the truth this time. No rational person would.

Because he's too arrogant to leave. He really believes there are enough people with attitudes similar to your's that he can still drum up enough business at Meso to make staying worthwhile.

Once again people believe what they want or need to believe in spite of the FACTS before them, and in the unknown world of PEDs ignorance is what Jano
preys upon.

Some things never change

Jim

Been doing a lot of snooping around on this matter, and no matter what Jano or anyone else has said.....

This is all that should matter and should be the end of it! IMO

http://archive.is/mGU7p (Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge | MES…)

Actually, I'm an environmental toxicologist who leads a group of scientists that are considered top in the country and easily top five in the world for what we do. My posts tend to be geared towards what I know...chemistry, polymerase chain reaction, and overall science. I see and review more analytical data in a day than you have in your entire life.
Old JIM has a thimble full of analytical experience but touts and spouts off when he's clearly out of his element.

Some gems he's given us to date include "ecoli in hgh mean it's contaminated with bacteria"... He's so ignorant of recombinant DNA technoy he did not even know that hgh is made BY ecoli, via a plasmid vector and ligands

He's given other gems like Mass Spec cannot be accurate on anything less than 200 KDaltons. Now, a Dalton is about one protron or neutron in mass. Thus a kilodalton = 1000 neutron. Mass spec can differentiate between carbon 12 and carbon 14, or 2 neutrons...do you not see how stupid this is?
He also did not realize that his coveted AAA starts with an acid digestion to break the peptide into it's amino acids. He thought it could show substitutions in the protein structure. Anslyzer and I called him out on that.
So I don't think you'll find much "source dick riding", but you'll find new calling a bullshit artist on his bullshit.

Huh so customs sent pack back to mands? For what reason? Cause it couldnt be delivered or for the unknown substance that it contained. Usually when you get something sent back to you it states why it was sent back.

Actually, I'm an environmental toxicologist who leads a group of scientists that are considered top in the country and easily top five in the world for what we do

I see and review more analytical data in a day than you have in your entire life.

Yeah, I know. Everyone on the internet has at least one PhD, a Nobel Prize, at least two Pulitzers, a black belt in BJJ, is a research scientist, a scholar, a tenured full professor at an Ivy League institution, a New York Times best selling author, a millionaire, a navy SEAL, and a Mensa member.

One would think an esteemed scientist such as yourself would know better than to make claims without showing your work.

Also, nice supposition. You have no idea what I do.

Yeah, I know. Everyone on the internet has at least one PhD, a Nobel Prize, at least two Pulitzers, a black belt in BJJ, is a research scientist, a scholar, a tenured full professor at an Ivy League institution, a New York Times best selling author, a millionaire, a navy SEAL, and a Mensa member.

One would think an esteemed scientist such as yourself would know better than to make claims without showing your work.

Sadly i have none of those. i'm just a regular Joe that has won a golden globe and 3 Oscars. But i misplaced them during the move from Hollywood to my current location, so i can't provide pics or nothin'. :D

I've been published six times. Obviously I'm not posting my work here . You know I cant and wont. Completely self indungent bullshit. You can hurl insults all you want, but the stupidity espoused here is immortalized in black and white. There is no need to argue. You can look it up yourself.

Furthermore, I know you don't know anything about analytical chemistry because you stated "analyzed by PhD's who know what they are doing ..", the correct response would be "analyzed by licensed and certified technicians who are qualuqual for the appropriate American Standard Testing Methodologies".

See, real analytical labs have to qualify for their certs and their techs are tested via blinds sent it routinely by the certifying agencies.

Having a PhD doesn't mean shit.

Oh, and on edit, I did pass the MENSA exam and attended two meetings just to be able to toss it on my resume. The meetings are a waste of time. Ivy League doesn't really mean shit in my world. Those are liberal art specialty schools. The School of Mines is the big degree in my circle

I've been published six times. Obviously I'm not posting my work here . You know I cant and wont. Completely self indungent bullshit. You can hurl insults all you want, but the stupidity espoused here is immortalized in black and white. There is no need to argue. You can look it up yourself.

Furthermore, I know you don't know anything about analytical chemistry because you stated "analyzed by PhD's who know what they are doing ..", the correct response would be "analyzed by licensed and certified technicians who are qualuqual for the appropriate American Standard Testing Methodologies".

See, real analytical labs have to qualify for their certs and their techs are tested via blinds sent it routinely by the certifying agencies.

Having a PhD doesn't mean shit.

Oh, and on edit, I did pass the MENSA exam and attended two meetings just to be able to toss it on my resume. The meetings are a waste of time. Ivy League doesn't really mean shit in my world. Those are liberal art specialty schools. The School of Mines is the big degree in my circle
And yet you live in Jano's Award winning thread?!?! Lmfao SMFH

Damn bro your really in your feelings with jano. If u need some aromasin or adex to get your estrogen back to normal let me know I got you. Why u taking it out on me. All I did was state FACTS. My email took awhile to get verified and I couldnt get in contact with anybody to join this forum. If you actually went and researched and not just stay on one forum you would know what I'm talking about. Gotta get out of the same bubble brother. So now if jano tested a product and another testing company tested the same product and both had same results? Which happened more than once. There are more mitigating factors than there are aggravating factors.

this is what I also think, and probably most people think the same, because it seems that jano is, at present, the most popular laboratory, to test the products.

Sponsors

Latest posts