Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

While that may be the case for some, the notion an faulty analysis is better then no analysis at all is just poppycock.
Weren't you and mands testing? Or was it just you? That's the reason samples were sent to jano to compare results correct?

Weren't you and mands testing? Or was it just you? That's the reason samples were sent to jano to compare results correct?
Yes they were. I assume that's the faulty analysis that Jimmy is referring to, because man, those numbers were wrong. :confused:

So basically what I do not fully understand ... If I would be janoshik and say that I have some testing equipment I would make a picture of that with a paper showing the date and the name and show it to all guys who have doubts.
In my opinion there are just two reasons not to do so:
1) not having own equipment, just using devices from a company or school where I have access to and I need to keep incognito with my underground business.
2) I have no equipment.

I do not think that possibility 2 is the case because the results from janoshik are pretty close to simec and the other company .. was it called tox screen... Euroroid tested several labs at the same time.

... So based on the fact that janoshik has pretty close results to the other company in the last month I think he has proven that he is a trustable source for analytics!?

So basically what I do not fully understand ... If I would be janoshik and say that I have some testing equipment I would make a picture of that with a paper showing the date and the name and show it to all guys who have doubts.
In my opinion there are just two reasons not to do so:
1) not having own equipment, just using devices from a company or school where I have access to and I need to keep incognito with my underground business.
2) I have no equipment.

I do not think that possibility 2 is the case because the results from janoshik are pretty close to simec and the other company .. was it called tox screen... Euroroid tested several labs at the same time.

... So based on the fact that janoshik has pretty close results to the other company in the last month I think he has proven that he is a trustable source for analytics!?
Welllllll, there is the huge thread where he made up numbers on GH for @mands

the answers can be 2. 1 jano is a fortune teller. 2 jano is reliable.

who is convinced that it is not reliable, obviously will also be convinced that jano is a fortune teller.

It's not a matter of if he has the ability to test, the concern is if the results you get are from an actual test he has performed. That's a point that seems to get lost.

So let me get this straight...you are now saying you are right and @Dr JIM is wrong?

if you still fail to see that Dr Jim is not a doctor your brain must be the size of chimpanzee.

instead of trying to be smart ass take example from master.on who has been studying Wikipedia to learn basic chemistry.

if you still fail to see that Dr Jim is not a doctor your brain must be the size of chimpanzee.

instead of trying to be smart ass take example from master.on who has been studying Wikipedia to learn basic chemistry.
Says the LabMax shill :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's not a matter of if he has the ability to test, the concern is if the results you get are from an actual test he has performed. That's a point that seems to get lost.

Oh I believe Jano can test anything just like bathtub brewers can brew anything,
but the quality of the end product remains dubious

FACT is bc Jano’s analytical standard is little more than the delivery of a signed narrative report I’ve never been convinced Jano tests SQUAT

JIM

Last edited:
Oh I believe Jano can test anything just like bathtub brewers can brew anything,
but the quality of the end product remains dubious

FACT is bc Jano’s analytical standard is the delivery of a signed narrative report I’ve never been convinced Jano tests SQUAT.

JIM

Some results were just posted recently that were near the same results as a different tester on the same product. How would he hit so close?

Last edited:
Some results were just posted recently that were near the same results as a different tester on the same product. How would he hit so close?
Maybe has seen that particular test report and then conjured up his numbers from thin air???

The only way he would be able to see the test results before his report would be for the guy providing the sample to tip him off. Not likely

If he is a physician, he's fucking OLD. JIM does not understand basic recombinant DNA technologies like the PCR. The technology was invented while I was an undergrad. I was using it in grad school. I'm pretty old myself, so if JIMMY really is an MD, he graduated before this technology was invented.

His grasp of biochemistry is poor, too poor to be a physician IMO. I dunno, maybe he went to med school at one of those Mexican colleges.

Last edited:
If he is a physician, he's fucking OLD. JIM does not understand basic recombinant DNA technologies like the PCR. The technology was invented while I was an undergrad. I was using it in grad school. I'm pretty old myself, so if JIMMY really is an MD, he graduated before this technology was invented.

His grasp of biochemistry is poor, too poor to be a physician IMO. I dunno, maybe he went to med school at one of those Mexican colleges.
We all read what your writing but no one gives a fuck what you say because your intentions are garbage. You are not here as a member looking out for our interests. You are here as a snake in the grass looking to provide credibility to Jano. Say no more anyone looking out for that fraud does not face our interests at heart.

So save the smarter than thou act for somebody else. No one is buying what your fraudulent ass is selling.

We all read what your writing but no one gives a fuck what you say because your intentions are garbage. You are not here as a member looking out for our interests. You are here as a snake in the grass looking to provide credibility to Jano. Say no more anyone looking out for that fraud does not face our interests at heart.

So save the smarter than thou act for somebody else. No one is buying what your fraudulent ass is selling.

Nah, but nice try.
Actually when I came here I was interested in the house testing, specifically the AAA. I poured through them with interest.

Then I started seeing Dr JIM's bullshit claims, which were unnecessary. The data can stand on it's own. Why fucking lie to make it something it is not, nor never meant to be. Then I watched him attack Analyzer with a dazzling display of fake news and misinformation, and then I realized the biggest lie at Meso is Dr.JIM. All the chemists handed JIM his ass in that thread. He would not stop.

Since then, I have taken it upon myself to call out every lie he tells ( he could give Trump a run for his money).

Every chemist on the board, including Analyzer, has stated repeatedly JIM is full of shit. That's all this is.

Nah, but nice try.
Actually when I came here I was interested in the house testing, specifically the AAA. I poured through them with interest.

Then I started seeing Dr JIM's bullshit claims, which were unnecessary. The data can stand on it's own. Why fucking lie to make it something it is not, nor never meant to be. Then I watched him attack Analyzer with a dazzling display of fake news and misinformation, and then I realized the biggest lie at Meso is Dr.JIM. All the chemists handed JIM his ass in that thread. He would not stop.

Since then, I have taken it upon myself to call out every lie he tells ( he could give Trump a run for his money).

Every chemist on the board, including Analyzer, has stated repeatedly JIM is full of shit. That's all this is.
I wasnt aware that doctors should have more knowledge then chemists in that field. Silly point to make.

I used and followed Analyzer, I dont recall anything outlandish besides the general grilling a source or testing lab would receive for vetting. Maybe I missed it. But that's not the point. @Dr JIM has a lot of general knowledge and he is on our team. He is not here promoting anything. He is not trying to make money off of us. He is calling out shit he doesnt agree with. Now you need Jano are here to make money. That is the big difference.

Or do you think that @Dr JIM is making money off of the members here?