Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

All newbies jano is a scammer an can't be trusted don't let him fool you he has Ben caught scamming bye well known members do not use his service...hey @janoshik I might not know how to link your scamming thread but I can still let all the new members know your a dirtbag

Hey guys @Eman @Evom1 @master.on @T-Bagger last night I told some new members that jano was a scammer they had no idea what I was talking about jano popped in that thread an denied it ever happend an said I was lying about what he did to mands so I thought the newbies in his thread could use a update on how much of a scam artist he is :)

All newbies jano is a scammer an can't be trusted don't let him fool you he has Ben caught scamming bye well known members do not use his service...hey @janoshik I might not know how to link your scamming thread but I can still let all the new members know your a dirtbag

Hey guys @Eman @Evom1 @master.on @T-Bagger last night I told some new members that jano was a scammer they had no idea what I was talking about jano popped in that thread an denied it ever happend an said I was lying about what he did to mands so I thought the newbies in his thread could use a update on how much of a scam artist he is :)
Normally, I would insult you, but I can imagine life's been hard enough for you and those taking care of you as it is.

I even underlined the part where you lie, but it was obviously not enough for your peanut brain to catch it.

upload_2019-1-7_14-4-1.png

I'm sure you'll enjoy the company of master.on and other mentally disadvantaged individuals in my block list. Arrogant in your own stupidity, smh.

Normally, I would insult you, but I can imagine life's been hard enough for you and those taking care of you as it is.

I even underlined the part where you lie, but it was obviously not enough for your peanut brain to catch it.

View attachment 103892

I'm sure you'll enjoy the company of master.on and other mentally disadvantaged individuals in my block list.
Oh ok I'm sorry I was wrong about the payment well at least your honest enough to admit I was telling the truth about you faking the results an trying to scam the member that's a step in the right direction the next step should be into traffic an we will be all good then

Results from Jano. Perfect. This was a test for him with three control samples sent and dhb from pristine and npp from AA . Both perfect as well. I sent in:
Sample 1: 1.5 ml pristine dhb;
Sample 2: .75 ml dhb and .75 mct oil;
Sample 3: 1.5 ml AA npp;
Sample 4: 1.5 ml mct oil;
Sample 5: 1.5 ml US script/ Pharma test Cyp.

Actually 2,4, and five were a test for Jano. 5 was my trt test I get directly from us pharm. he can’t make it up and nail all of these especially number 2.

@Hardbody 59901 thank you very much for your review. I also sent 2 samples to jano, and now I'm waiting to receive the report. for now all ok , communication is super, he answered always after few minutes. @janoshik any idea when my reports will be completed?

@Hardbody 59901 thank you very much for your review. I also sent 2 samples to jano, and now I'm waiting to receive the report. for now all ok , communication is super, he answered always after few minutes. @janoshik any idea when my reports will be completed?
I emailed them to you about 30 seconds before you made this post :)

My apologies, I expected to get a lot of work done yesterday, but there is extremely bad weather around, pretty much everything is collapsed.

Received reports few minute ago, very good service with jano, I will certainly reuse this service soon. thank you jano. My reports will be soon on steroid lab testing section.

View attachment 103892

I'm sure you'll enjoy the company of master.on and other mentally disadvantaged individuals in my block list. Arrogant in your own stupidity, smh.
That's very unprofessional and yet another red flag that you're just a con man and not a chromatographer.

Remember how polite and professional @Analyzer (a proven chromatographer in Meso) was.

Was life real hard on you?
Were you the тюрьма сука ?

That's very unprofessional and yet another red flag that you're just a con man and not a chromatographer.

Remember how polite and professional @Analyzer (a proven chromatographer in Meso) was.

Was life real hard on you?
Were you the тюрьма сука ?

I’m sure analyzer wasn’t polite to retarded assholes like you. I don’t know what your hard on for Jano is but get over it. Maybe he made some mistakes in past, I don’t know, but he couldn’t fake the tests on my samples. He’s legit.

Just putting this out there. I've sent jano numerous samples numerous times. Samples were all blind. He provides a list of compounds as long as what you are sending is on that list you dont have to tell him shut. So either the dude is a fucking physic or he is doing good analytical testing. If your compound isnt on the list he asks that you tell him. For example DHB wasnt on list. So I told him I was sending that. It was sent with 6 other totally blind samples randomly and he managed to identify all of them correctly

Just putting this out there. I've sent jano numerous samples numerous times. Samples were all blind. He provides a list of compounds as long as what you are sending is on that list you dont have to tell him shut. So either the dude is a fucking physic or he is doing good analytical testing. If your compound isnt on the list he asks that you tell him. For example DHB wasnt on list. So I told him I was sending that. It was sent with 6 other totally blind samples randomly and he managed to identify all of them correctly
Since then I added DHB to the list of commonly tested AAS along with a few others :)

He also let me review his calibration curves. There is no way he "made that up". If you want that shit, ask him for it. Of course you have to get smart enough to know what to ask for...

He also let me review his calibration curves. There is no way he "made that up". If you want that shit, ask him for it. Of course you have to get smart enough to know what to ask for...

Lol, burden lies on the customer.

Dick sucking at it's best!