Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I can detect pretty much anything.

However, only the following compounds are tested for in oils by default:
Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, undecanoate
Sustanon 250
Trenbolone base acetate, enanthate, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
Nandrolone decanoate, phenylpropionate
Boldenone undecylenate (equipoise)
Drostanolone enanthate (masteron enanthate), propionate (Masteron propionate)
Methenolone enanthate (Primobolan enanthate)
Trestolone acetate (MENT)
1-testosterone cypionate (DHB, dihydroboldenone)

Only the following compounds are tested for in orals by default:
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, Methandienone)
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)

Can detect anything? Thats pretty confident or arrogant of you to say lol.

How many people has he scammed. Short list please...It can only help buddy.

So far the only one I know of is mands but he could have gotten away without others noticing an I'm not saying he isn't legit now he prolly cleaned his act up after getting caught but even if that's the case he is still a scumbag who can't be trusted in my eyes

So far the only one I know of is mands but he could have gotten away without others noticing an I'm not saying he isn't legit now he prolly cleaned his act up after getting caught but even if that's the case he is still a scumbag who can't be trusted in my eyes

I can't argue with you there...I see your point.
It just gets confusing when guys say scammed, has no equipment, then he does have the equipment but selectively scams.
You just end up wondering what's what.

Just being someone else vouching for Jano. I've been dealing with him for many years. Good chance more than anyone else here. Now that I restarted doing business with him I'll naturally test him even more frequently.
Everything has been going smoothly, and I trust it will keep on this way.

Do you send him samples with no suspected compound given?
This guy I know on PM tells jano what product it's supposed to be.
Nothing againt Jano...but I'd never tell a lab what I'm sending. It's too easy to say it's the accurate compound and put a purity % without ever testing.
I'm sending a lab an AAS...that's their job to tell me what it is and it's purity imo.

Do you send him samples with no suspected compound given?
This guy I know on PM tells jano what product it's supposed to be.
Nothing againt Jano...but I'd never tell a lab what I'm sending. It's too easy to say it's the accurate compound and put a purity % without ever testing.
I'm sending a lab an AAS...that's their job to tell me what it is and it's purity imo.
So you haven't read this thread either

Good morning @onslaughter. Just wondering if there’s anything you need the rest of the world to do for you today. Anything at all, because you deserve it.

Don’t be afraid to ask any question that has already been asked and answered. We’re here to help you. Most of us don’t have anything at all that we’d rather be doing than answering your questions without making you wait at all.

And please call people that were trying to help you “Trolls”. That will always get you the best results.

I see more positives than negatives. Numerous blind samples are sent even products that have been tested already with same results. Unless jano is a Psychic. Yes he fucked up years ago I get it and now some people think his whole operation is like that which is fine but I dont see guys going in on other sources on a daily basis that have scam guys. Sold bunk hgh or oils or orals. The sponsers apologizes and corrects it and buys move on and its the same guys that got scammed that still purchase more products. Jano did something years ago and havent heard anything else and if you ask me he has a better track record than 80% of AAS sources that fuck guys over constantly that are still around.

If someone has hard evidence that jano is a scammer than prove it and stop bringing up old shit from years ago. I think jano would of got caught by now if he wasnt lagit.

I see more positives than negatives. Numerous blind samples are sent even products that have been tested already with same results. Unless jano is a Psychic. Yes he fucked up years ago I get it and now some people think his whole operation is like that which is fine but I dont see guys going in on other sources on a daily basis that have scam guys. Sold bunk hgh or oils or orals. The sponsers apologizes and corrects it and buys move on and its the same guys that got scammed that still purchase more products. Jano did something years ago and havent heard anything else and if you ask me he has a better track record than 80% of AAS sources that fuck guys over constantly that are still around.

If someone has hard evidence that jano is a scammer than prove it and stop bringing up old shit from years ago. I think jano would of got caught by now if he wasnt lagit.

Please enlighten me on the other sources here who have scammed people here an still operate openly

Private Label, whom Jano had a run in with said Jano has no lab. They googled his location as well as his company and found no company registered in his country.

Private Label, whom Jano had a run in with said Jano has no lab. They googled his location as well as his company and found no company registered in his country.
That being said, he DID determine that that lab’s blend did NOT have a hormone in it that it was supposed to.

You were over in the PSA that PL posted, waffling back and forth. You were trying to play both sides instead of being straightforward. Now you’re 100% on the Jano train? Make up your mind.

I see you’re a BOP Veteran. Does that mean DWBO told you Jano was all good and now you’re coming to his defense here?

You realize that he refused to give his credentials to PL or Riggs, even privately don’t you? Riggs posted up stuff from the Slav Republic’s website showing there is no company called Janoshik.

You joined Meso in November and almost all your posts are here. What’s your motive in coming here, since you’re a BOP Veteran?

Last edited:
Good morning @onslaughter. Just wondering if there’s anything you need the rest of the world to do for you today. Anything at all, because you deserve it.

Don’t be afraid to ask any question that has already been asked and answered. We’re here to help you. Most of us don’t have anything at all that we’d rather be doing than answering your questions without making you wait at all.

And please call people that were trying to help you “Trolls”. That will always get you the best results.
No one asked you or any one else for your help. You have zero experience with jano and therefore your help isn't helpful. It's that simple man...you know that.

I
You were over in the PSA that PL posted, waffling back and forth. You were trying to play both sides instead of being straightforward. Now you’re 100% on the Jano train? Make up your mind.

I see you’re a BOP Veteran. Does that mean DWBO told you Jano was all good and now you’re coming to his defense here?

You realize that he refused to give his credentials to PL or Riggs, even privately don’t you? Riggs posted up stuff from the Slav Republic’s website showing there is no company called Janoshik.

You joined Meso in November and almost all your posts are here. What’s your motive in coming here, since you’re a BOP Veteran?

I remember reading that... :(
But (devils advocate)
Would you actually tell anyone where your lab is or actual name of said lab to members on a steroid board or steroid (drug dealers)

I

I remember reading that... :(
But (devils advocate)
Would you actually tell anyone where your lab is or actual name of said lab to members on a steroid board or steroid (drug dealers)
Honestly bro, I’m kind of torn on this. @janoshik isn’t a psychic and if he is, I need to become friends with him so he can pick my winning lottery numbers and he and I can both be rich. He isn’t Labmaxing crap and then punching numbers into MS Word. He pissed PL off BIG TIME by calling them out.

Yes, he lied to Mands about the whole HGH issue, but Mands also never paid him, so he didn’t rip him off. When people are sending him blind samples and he’s “guessing” stuff - I just don’t buy it that he’s scamming people.

DWBO vetted him personally over at BOP - take that however you want. If Jano is going to scam, it would be the people of BOP and whoever from here uses him. Because of his testing, 2 scamming labs were not only exposed, but ran from BoP with their tails tucked between their legs.

And FTR - after Jano pissed off PL with his report, I sure as hell wouldn’t give them my personal/business info either.

Last edited:
No he hasnt by the comments and questions he is asking. It's pretty obvious. Just another asshole who fits right in with Jano.

Do your own research.

Typical...troll comments with fellow trolls liking the comment. This is what you people do on forums. Keep proving my point guys...

Honestly bro, I’m kind of torn on this. @janoshik isnt a psychic and if he is, I need to become friends with him so he can pick my winning lottery numbers and he and I can both be rich. He isn’t Labmaxing crap and then punching numbers into MS Word. He pissed PL off BIG TIME by calling them out.

Yes, he lied to Mands about the whole HGH issue, but Mands also never paid him, so he didn’t rip him off. When people are sending him blind samples and he’s “guessing” stuff - I just don’t buy it that he’s scamming people.

DWBO vetted him personally over at BOP - take that however you want. If Jano is going to scam, it would be the people of BOP and whoever from here uses him. Because of his testing, 2 scamming labs were not only exposed, but ran from BoP with their tails tucked between their legs.

And FTR - after Jano pissed off PL with his report, I sure as hell wouldn’t give them my personal/business info either.

Yeah lol... reading about all that was damn exhausting.