Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Private Label, whom Jano had a run in with said Jano has no lab. They googled his location as well as his company and found no company registered in his country.

The same thing of analyzer... but in this forum he was reverted..

yes he has selected only one person on thousands of customers. Who knows why then, no one was cheated anymore?

You support selective scammers. Got it.

No one was cheated anymore? Really? That’s all you get from this?

Let’s take that same logic and apply it to a different situation:
So when a child molester gets released from jail and has good behavior for a year are going to drop your kids off with them too? Because I mean hey, he just touched one kid out of thousands he has and hasn’t been caught recently... sounds like a legit babysitter to me bro! :eek:

You support selective scammers. Got it.

No one was cheated anymore? Really? That’s all you get from this?

Let’s take that same logic and apply it to a different situation:
So when a child molester gets released from jail and has good behavior for a year are going to drop your kids off with them too? Because I mean hey, he just touched one kid out of thousands he has and hasn’t been caught recently... sounds like a legit babysitter to me bro! :eek:

your speech has a logic, but it can not be applied in this context. pedophilia is an incurable disease, so it is obvious that I would never leave my my child to a person who has committed child molestation.

the scam is not a disease, it can be a mistake that a person commits once, and then it will not commit any more.

your speech has a logic, but it can not be applied in this context. pedophilia is an incurable disease, so it is obvious that I would never leave my my child to a person who has committed child molestation.

the scam is not a disease, it can be a mistake that a person commits once, and then it will not commit any more.

Once someone goes to the dark side and is dishonest, they almost always go back at some point. Their brain has already rationalized the dishonesty once before so the 2nd 3rd 4th or 20th time is that much easier. It’s like a cheating wife, of course she’ll say she’ll never cheat again but most of them do it again in time.

You were over in the PSA that PL posted, waffling back and forth. You were trying to play both sides instead of being straightforward. Now you’re 100% on the Jano train? Make up your mind.

I see you’re a BOP Veteran. Does that mean DWBO told you Jano was all good and now you’re coming to his defense here?

You realize that he refused to give his credentials to PL or Riggs, even privately don’t you? Riggs posted up stuff from the Slav Republic’s website showing there is no company called Janoshik.

You joined Meso in November and almost all your posts are here. What’s your motive in coming here, since you’re a BOP Veteran?
Yes I'm actually one of the reason why jano does testing over and helped started the testing there if you actually do your research and not read a couple threads and think you know.

So what PL and riggs asked for info. Should I post Google maps on where I live if you ask me to. Come on bro.
I'm not gunna go back and forth with a rep and source when I rep for a differnt source cause it dosent look good and if you actually read through the thread that was mentioned and out of respect I didnt go further. Jano has asked sources to Skype with him when testing and invited people to come there but nobody has. Since your so intrested in proving he is a scam why dont you go??

So your telling me sources that scammed guys aren't still on the boards? Really bro. How long have you been around? I still dont understand why some of them are still around my guess is they pay $

Yes I'm a bop vet what's your point and I post here in jano sub forum still what is your point?

I thought jano was scammer at first to when the stuff happened with mands but the testing on alot of products that has been sent blind have come back good and same results with other testing companys. For example customer sent out hgh to jano and then to PPL testing people and results were the same.

Just prove he is a scammer and if you actually do I'll apologize and thank you for doing it but there is to many positives than negatives to think so.

Once someone goes to the dark side and is dishonest, they almost always go back at some point. Their brain has already rationalized the dishonesty once before so the 2nd 3rd 4th or 20th time is that much easier. It’s like a cheating wife, of course she’ll say she’ll never cheat again but most of them do it again in time.

Honestly, I’m sure that janoshik no longer wants to cheat anyone. otherwise he would have done it already. the story of mands, even if it is true, is now too far away, to suggest that he still wants to cheat someone.

then it is impossible to cheat, if blind samples are accepted... Hundreds of blind samples were sent ... if he would still be cheated, it would be out of the game. instead it is the most popular tester in Europe.

Yes I'm actually one of the reason why jano does testing over and helped started the testing there if you actually do your research and not read a couple threads and think you know.
I rarely waste my time over there as I can’t stand the cocksucking of sources. I’m actually glad PAiN and DWBO decided to get testing done. I personally thought it was funny as hell to see PL explode when his Jano tested results came back less than favorable. Now I’m thinking there’s a conflict of interest with PL and Jano being there.

So what PL and riggs asked for info. Should I post Google maps on where I live if you ask me to. Come on bro.
I'm not gunna go back and forth with a rep and source when I rep for a differnt source cause it dosent look good and if you actually read through the thread that was mentioned and out of respect I didnt go further. Jano has asked sources to Skype with him when testing and invited people to come there but nobody has. Since your so intrested in proving he is a scam why dont you go??
Jano was asked to send it privately, not publicly. He was asked for an EIN also, which is pretty much public knowledge and can be obtained, yet he refused to even give that. Riggs couldn’t find his business registered with the Slav Republic... more sketchiness.

So your telling me sources that scammed guys aren't still on the boards? Really bro. How long have you been around? I still dont understand why some of them are still around my guess is they pay $
Oh I’m sure they are - they’re bread & butter to the higher ups of the paid boards. It pisses me off to see sources protected and members scrutinized - another reason I’m rarely over at BoP. They banned Prime Pharma aka Hammer and let him keep coming back as Victory but if you dare say anything, you’re banned. That’s bullshit.

Yes I'm a bop vet what's your point and I post here in jano sub forum still what is your point?
As stated - wondering what your motives were for coming here since there’s a mutual disdain between Meso & BOP. As of this moment, it seems it’s only to defend and give credibility to Jano.

Just prove he is a scammer and if you actually do I'll apologize and thank you for doing it but there is to many positives than negatives to think so.
I’m on the fence as to whether he’s an actual scammer. He was dishonest with Mands, and not ironically, that’s what PL and Riggs both posted in their PSA over at BOP. Scammer? No - Mands never lost money. Dishonest? Yes.

Last edited:
Honestly, I’m sure that janoshik no longer wants to cheat anyone. otherwise he would have done it already. the story of mands, even if it is true, is now too far away, to suggest that he still wants to cheat someone.

then it is impossible to cheat, if blind samples are accepted... Hundreds of blind samples were sent ... if he would still be cheated, it would be out of the game. instead it is the most popular tester in Europe.

Most people that do dishonest things do so in the heat of the moment. Very few set out to do it intentionally unless they are a sociopath. For UGLs it’s usually getting caught up in the greed of being so busy. Their supply can’t meet the demand and they cut corners. That may have been the case for Jano. He was simply too busy and thought dishonesty was the better route. Maybe there was a mixup at customs and he was afraid to pick up the pack and in the heat of the moment selected dishonesty.

It’s why MESO is different. Members here hold people’s feet to the fire to hold them accountable. Give them relentless and often times irrational stress to see if they break.

The recent blind tests are what needs to be done with a certain smaller percentage sent to a different tester to check QA/QC. Jano knows his shit but w/o a certifying authority or registration for his testing (to oversee that his methods and equipment are legit) there is a certain level of trust involved and he broke that trust. He could be the biggest expert in the world on testing steroids but that broken trust detracts from the respect he is afforded around here.

Simply: he provides a service and that service needs to be periodically confirmed because you can’t blindly trust him.

Jano got caught scamming!

He put out fake results in an attempt to scam members belief in a product to control the flow of money illegitimately for alterior motives!

This is a fact and well documented in the sticky thread by Mands.

For an entire year, Jano perpetuated the lie. A year later he admitted to the fraud and it is documented as well his quote within the sticky thread about him. Take a look fellas!

Sorry, just wanted to remind everyone of this FACT so it does not get lost in all this jargon.

I rarely waste my time over there as I can’t stand the cocksucking of sources. I’m actually glad PAiN and DWBO decided to get testing done. I personally thought it was funny as hell to see PL explode when his Jano tested results came back less than favorable. Now I’m thinking there’s a conflict of interest with PL and Jano being there.

Jano was asked to send it privately, not publicly. He was asked for an EIN also, which is pretty much public knowledge and can be obtained, yet he refused to even give that. Riggs couldn’t find his business registered with the Slav Republic... more sketchiness.

Oh I’m sure they are - they’re bread & butter to the higher ups of the paid boards. It pisses me off to see sources protected and members scrutinized - another reason I’m rarely over at BoP. They banned Prime Pharma aka Hammer and let him keep coming back as Victory but if you dare say anything, you’re banned. That’s bullshit.

As stated - wondering what your motives were for coming here since there’s a mutual disdain between Meso & BOP. As of this moment, it seems it’s only to defend and give credibility to Jano.

I’m on the fence as to whether he’s an actual scammer. He was dishonest with Mands, and not ironically, that’s what PL and Riggs both posted in their PSA over at BOP. Scammer? No - Mands never lost money. Dishonest? Yes.
I agree that alot of source cocksucking goes on and it's annoying and I'm guilty of it but when I try a products that is good I share that info but if I see an issiue I dont bite my tongue if you know me and go see my post history. It's tough to say things when you rep for a source and post things on another sources forum cause guys automatically think I'm trying to make my source look good which is ridiculous. Me personally I dont care if bop dosent like meso or if meso dont like bop I dont like a certain individual not a whole board. That's between them and has nothing to do with me. It's not the mods that dick ride its the members. You know how it is bro its the guys with the least experience and have no idea how stuff works that have the most to say.

One scammer gone is pomp pharma with his hgh due to jano exposing him . I did hgh serum on his somatrope 50iu and was bunk tgat was the first time. Pomp is a lie and piece of shit. Pomp excuses was Mistake on jano part. All reconstituted hgh is no good. That dwbo must of did something to sample. Now where is pomp PM selling is Mexican hgh to members and his rep followed him over there to help him. Pomp left bop hmmm I wonder why cause he knew it was over and his hgh is garbage.

One thing that bothers me on daily basis that reps dont know what their actual job is. It's not to just push products and defend your source by any means. It's to make sure they are running their buisness correct and customers are getting what they are supposed to get. Reps are here for customers and they become friends so when there is an issiue thry dont say anything cause if you are afraid of confrontation, passive, not assertive than repping isnt for you. Let my source do some bullshit and I'll call him out in a second and dont give a shit if I get fired I'm here for customers and members not to hide shit. Its guys with no backbone and bunch of pussies that are scared to confront their source. Go check out bop testing under pomp hgh and you will see what I'm talking about. Some people have no buisness being a rep.

Example: your source leaves board cause 2nd time have issiues with hgh first time was bunk and second time hgh was real but not even close to label and its pharma grade. You and your source go to another board and a member has no idea what's been going on and says I'm running his pharma hgh. As a rep wouldnt you ask which brand your running to make sure it's not the bunk brand or the other underdosed brand? Cause I know I would but no cause some reps are just as bad as the source and scamming with them and dont want to start drama or warn the customer. That's just insane to me. Sorry got off topic rant over.

Idk why jano didnt provide that info to riggs or PL and only thing I care about is his testing. Ya is it shady i guess but like i said he has to many accurate results with products that have been tested already. Jano gets vetted before he joins the board and blind sample are sent and more than 1.

I agree again I was on the fence to and was very stupid on Jano part to lie about results and was doing it for free so why did he idk. All I know is people make mistakes and it's what you do from there. Let's be honest all of us lie at one point or another and does your family never speak to you again or whoever you lied to. No cause if that were the case everybody would only have themselves and no friends or family.

Idk anything about victory being prima pharma or hammer ot might be true but idk anything about that. Your right victory did leave bop and another source came aboard and actually resembled victory and 2 guys got time off for saying it and I dont agree with that but if you are going to make those comments you need to have some solid proof and not cause labels and some other things look the same and to be honest I thought it was victory to and if it was it should be made public. It's just how it works and all forums have their issiues and ways of doing things and dosent mean it's right but it is what it is.

I dont have beef with you cause you like meso better than bop. I look at you as an individual. I'm just stating opinions and think jano is lagit until proven otherwise but if there is proof and hard evidence than I hope someone would expose it. I mean real evidence not just hear say.

Jano got caught scamming!

He put out fake results in an attempt to scam members belief in a product to control the flow of money illegitimately for alterior motives!

This is a fact and well documented in the sticky thread by Mands.

For an entire year, Jano perpetuated the lie. A year later he admitted to the fraud and it is documented as well his quote within the sticky thread about him. Take a look fellas!

Sorry, just wanted to remind everyone of this FACT so it does not get lost in all this jargon.
Great job. It still amounts to just 1 mans experience.

If its enough for you to never use jano, that's fine. It obviously isnt enough for others. They're still using him.

I agree that alot of source cocksucking goes on and it's annoying and I'm guilty of it but when I try a products that is good I share that info but if I see an issiue I dont bite my tongue if you know me and go see my post history. It's tough to say things when you rep for a source and post things on another sources forum cause guys automatically think I'm trying to make my source look good which is ridiculous. Me personally I dont care if bop dosent like meso or if meso dont like bop I dont like a certain individual not a whole board. That's between them and has nothing to do with me. It's not the mods that dick ride its the members. You know how it is bro its the guys with the least experience and have no idea how stuff works that have the most to say.

One scammer gone is pomp pharma with his hgh due to jano exposing him . I did hgh serum on his somatrope 50iu and was bunk tgat was the first time. Pomp is a lie and piece of shit. Pomp excuses was Mistake on jano part. All reconstituted hgh is no good. That dwbo must of did something to sample. Now where is pomp PM selling is Mexican hgh to members and his rep followed him over there to help him. Pomp left bop hmmm I wonder why cause he knew it was over and his hgh is garbage.

One thing that bothers me on daily basis that reps dont know what their actual job is. It's not to just push products and defend your source by any means. It's to make sure they are running their buisness correct and customers are getting what they are supposed to get. Reps are here for customers and they become friends so when there is an issiue thry dont say anything cause if you are afraid of confrontation, passive, not assertive than repping isnt for you. Let my source do some bullshit and I'll call him out in a second and dont give a shit if I get fired I'm here for customers and members not to hide shit. Its guys with no backbone and bunch of pussies that are scared to confront their source. Go check out bop testing under pomp hgh and you will see what I'm talking about. Some people have no buisness being a rep.

Example: your source leaves board cause 2nd time have issiues with hgh first time was bunk and second time hgh was real but not even close to label and its pharma grade. You and your source go to another board and a member has no idea what's been going on and says I'm running his pharma hgh. As a rep wouldnt you ask which brand your running to make sure it's not the bunk brand or the other underdosed brand? Cause I know I would but no cause some reps are just as bad as the source and scamming with them and dont want to start drama or warn the customer. That's just insane to me. Sorry got off topic rant over.

Idk why jano didnt provide that info to riggs or PL and only thing I care about is his testing. Ya is it shady i guess but like i said he has to many accurate results with products that have been tested already. Jano gets vetted before he joins the board and blind sample are sent and more than 1.

I agree again I was on the fence to and was very stupid on Jano part to lie about results and was doing it for free so why did he idk. All I know is people make mistakes and it's what you do from there. Let's be honest all of us lie at one point or another and does your family never speak to you again or whoever you lied to. No cause if that were the case everybody would only have themselves and no friends or family.

Idk anything about victory being prima pharma or hammer ot might be true but idk anything about that. Your right victory did leave bop and another source came aboard and actually resembled victory and 2 guys got time off for saying it and I dont agree with that but if you are going to make those comments you need to have some solid proof and not cause labels and some other things look the same and to be honest I thought it was victory to and if it was it should be made public. It's just how it works and all forums have their issiues and ways of doing things and dosent mean it's right but it is what it is.

I dont have beef with you cause you like meso better than bop. I look at you as an individual. I'm just stating opinions and think jano is lagit until proven otherwise but if there is proof and hard evidence than I hope someone would expose it. I mean real evidence not just hear say.
Lol, got a cliff note version of what you just wrote?

I agree with you on much of what you said bro. Jano has been sent way too many blind samples to just be making up numbers and his exposing of PL’s missing compound was proof enough for me. He did the report and got slammed for it by PL & Riggs.

If you care to search here, there’s a thread which shows Hammer/Prime Pharma to be one and the same and then another thread which shows Hammer/Prime to be Victory. Something about an email list being requested from Victory and he sent them Hammer’s price list or something to that effect. He’s been proven to be a rebranding scumbag and he finds safe haven over at BOP over and over. Even when people were saying Prime was Hammer, they were banned by mods over there until Prime did his big old exit scam and THEN he was banned, if I’m not mistaken. And then when people have called out Victory, they’re threatened with banning and Hammer gets to remain protected. With Jano going over there and exposing the bad labs, I hope to see the tables turn there to where they actually start putting the members first instead of labs.

You raise a good point on the lie of Jano. Mands is the only one we know of that he “scammed” and it wasn’t a scam, at least not financial. I personally have no beef with Jano and hope he continues to be honest.

Sponsors