Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

your speech has a logic, but it can not be applied in this context. pedophilia is an incurable disease, so it is obvious that I would never leave my my child to a person who has committed child molestation.

the scam is not a disease, it can be a mistake that a person commits once, and then it will not commit any more.
Oh theres a cure for pedophilia , 147g jhp

Pensez-vous qu'il soit possible de trouver une version bêta du trenbolone, la version la plus anabolique? Je vous remercie

There are TONS of posts about Jano failing blind tests.
can you provide evidence of this? Tangible, non debatable evidence?

I've been a heavy handed critic of @janoshik since the HGH debacle. I've even been extremely childish and obtuse at times which I regret and have acknowledged that privately with jano. While I do not use jano i have to admit, as a casual observer, it does appear that jano does have the ability, equipment and the knowledge to test compounds blindly. You as a consumer have to make a choice. Are you ok with using him or not?

Until someone has definitive data, evidence or any other type of proof that he is cheating people out of their hard earned money I simply can't get behind the long lasting sentiment. Everything points to the opposite, actually. But, acting accordingly does not erase the past.

I wonder what would have been if he wasn't careless enough to put himself in the position he did way back when?

can you provide evidence of this? Tangible, non debatable evidence?

I've been a heavy handed critic of @janoshik since the HGH debacle. I've even been extremely childish and obtuse at times which I regret and have acknowledged that privately with jano. While I do not use jano i have to admit, as a casual observer, it does appear that jano does have the ability, equipment and the knowledge to test compounds blindly. You as a consumer have to make a choice. Are you ok with using him or not?

Until someone has definitive data, evidence or any other type of proof that he is cheating people out of their hard earned money I simply can't get behind the long lasting sentiment. Everything points to the opposite, actually. But, acting accordingly does not erase the past.

I wonder what would have been if he wasn't careless enough to put himself in the position he did way back when?
I agree with this. I tried to come at @janoshik but the thing that solidified in me that he wasn’t just making stuff up was actually his run in with Private Label. That and it’s extremely hard to just generate random numbers.

Last edited:
I wish that when it comes to something as important as what we use n put in our bodies ,when it comes to trusting someone to test it for us we could undoubtedly say this guy is as solid as they come no funny business...just straight up honesty isn't to much to ask for is it.. by no means am I bad mouthing anyone here.. just my own personal opinion is all... Much respect..

I wish that when it comes to something as important as what we use n put in our bodies ,when it comes to trusting someone to test it for us we could undoubtedly say this guy is as solid as they come no funny business...just straight up honesty isn't to much to ask for is it.. by no means am I bad mouthing anyone here.. just my own personal opinion is all... Much respect..
It makes it very hard to trust him. Hey @janoshik, when DWBO vetted you, did you happen to Skype with him and show him your lab?

Last edited:
Exactly.

EDIT: well, I am not quite sure what you mean by unannounced, but I guess...

You could say those samples were not only blind, but double blind :)

Your word and being able to have ppl trust u is all we have on these boards n I for one never break my word or will do anything for anyone not to be able to trust me.. who I am on here is who I am in my real life. a man of integrity.. I'm not saint but my word is my bond... thanks for the great reads everyone.

Those were double blind as well, weren’t they?
Jano just tested another product from PL last week from a member that sent a sample in and results were good this time. so I guess when results are bad that's only when people question it. I didn't hear anything about jano scamming this time with these results only praises. Hmmm that's weird.

Jano just tested another product from PL last week from a member that sent a sample in and results were good this time. so I guess when results are bad that's only when people question it. I didn't hear anything about jano scamming this time with these results only praises. Hmmm that's weird.
Imagine that :rolleyes:

Can you test for follistatin or myostatin pro peptide

Now Jano claims to be able to test for exotic substances.
He's so full of shit
He doesn't seem to realize that for proper testing you need reference standards, or at least very pure, reputable, true lab grade chemicals to make the reference standard yourself.

Follistatin is really expensive
20 micrograms. Probably not even enough for 1 test, costs $268.
@Weights & Measures mentioned how expensive they are, so a test can well cost $1500+
W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)
Yet Jano pretends to test it for <$100 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just remember Jano scammed balding, old men to test for hair regrowth substances?
Janoshik Analytical Scam. Janoshik.com