Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Now Jano claims to be able to test for exotic substances.
He's so full of shit
He doesn't seem to realize that for proper testing you need reference standards, or at least very pure, reputable, true lab grade chemicals to make the reference standard yourself.

Follistatin is really expensive
20 micrograms. Probably not even enough for 1 test, costs $268.
@Weights & Measures mentioned how expensive they are, so a test can well cost $1500+
W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)
Yet Jano pretends to test it for <$100 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just remember Jano scammed balding, old men to test for hair regrowth substances?
Janoshik Analytical Scam. Janoshik.com

Who are you for say that jano can’t have money for buy follistatin reference standards?

Where is written that the lab test of follistatina costs 100 euros?

Why are you continuing to write bullshit?

Now Jano claims to be able to test for exotic substances.
He's so full of shit
He doesn't seem to realize that for proper testing you need reference standards, or at least very pure, reputable, true lab grade chemicals to make the reference standard yourself.

Follistatin is really expensive
20 micrograms. Probably not even enough for 1 test, costs $268.
@Weights & Measures mentioned how expensive they are, so a test can well cost $1500+
W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)
Yet Jano pretends to test it for <$100 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just remember Jano scammed balding, old men to test for hair regrowth substances?
Janoshik Analytical Scam. Janoshik.com
:eek::eek:

Who are you for say that jano can’t have money for buy follistatin reference standards?

Where is written that the lab test of follistatina costs 100 euros?

Why are you continuing to write bullshit?
Did you read the link attached? People have done their homework.

Sigh...

If jano is a fraud. Let's come up with some money (from enough people so it's not a loss) and test this.

Pick some one with raws/ finished gear.
Send it to him to be tested with no compound names. See how tests come out.
He can easily be caught this way.
I wanna test a few things I have laying around...but money and risk of fraud is obviously there.
I'm leaning towards domestic guy by if jano is indeed a big fraud...someone catch him.
Send the same samples to both him and W&M

Did you read the link attached? People have done their homework.

Last message in the jano thread on ugmuscle dates back to June 2018... I do not waste time reading old things from a year ago... furthermore in that forum (ugmuscle) they are so idiot, to think, that a person puts his real address on his website, to do an illegal job. It’s like to look for the addresses written in the packaging of ugl ... surely they think it is real. Lol

Sigh...

If jano is a fraud. Let's come up with some money (from enough people so it's not a loss) and test this.

Yeah, I've only done it like... literally a thousand or more times

A few dozens of samples were sent by steroaas and nandroxl to me and other laboratories at once... Analyzer, Simec, Lab4Tox et cetera.

Last message in the jano thread on ugmuscle dates back to June 2018... I do not waste time reading old things from a year ago... furthermore in that forum (ugmuscle) they are so idiot, to think, that a person puts his real address on his website, to do an illegal job. It’s like to look for the addresses written in the packaging of ugl ... surely they think they are real. Lol
Oh, somebody I have blocked is linking UGMuscle article?

Where the guy says I'm a fraud because I don't put my name on the public and I'm too cheap to be real? :)

I think you've addressed it more than sufficiently.

It seems that most of the people didn't even get the joke with the address - it's an address of a police station.

Yeah, I've only done it like... literally a thousand or more times

A few dozens of samples were sent by steroaas and nandroxl to me and other laboratories at once... Analyzer, Simec, Lab4Tox et cetera.

Oh, somebody I have blocked is linking UGMuscle article?

Where the guy says I'm a fraud because I don't put my name on the public and I'm too cheap to be real? :)

I think you've addressed it more than sufficiently.

It seems that most of the people didn't even get the joke with the address - it's an address of a police station.

If people here wanna prove you fraud so bad, they should step up, get together to test their theory out. Otherwise it looks like constant trolling over here.

If people here wanna prove you fraud so bad, they should step up, get together to test their theory out. Otherwise it looks like constant trolling over here.
Yes, that's exactly what it is.

However, I have to admit - and I'm thankful for it - that most of the people, who have good reasons to have aversion against me refrain from doing so nowadays.

Then there's master.on. I won't insult him, even though he would probably deserve it, as I acknowledge he has serious mental issues and is on a treatment. In my opinion he is the antithesis of what this forum is supposed to be about - harm reduction - as he spreads falsehoods and plain bad advice, but until Millard decides there's some course of action to be taken, all I can do is to block him.

For the people looking for proof...

I believe there is a sticky providing the proof of Jano being a fraud.

Your welcome.

Sigh...

I wanna test a few things I have laying around...but money and risk of fraud is obviously there.
I'm leaning towards domestic guy by if jano is indeed a big fraud...someone catch him.
I had proposed this idea before and was told it’s pointless. I would think it would definitely prove if he’s faking or not.

However.... @janoshik has said himself that even from the same samples, different numbers/results can be produced, or something to that effect.

I had proposed this idea before and was told it’s pointless. I would think it would definitely prove if he’s faking or not.

However.... @janoshik has said himself that even from the same samples, different numbers/results can be produced, or something to that effect.

The thing is...The compound won't be known. Regardless of purity percentage, the compounds should come back the same from both testers

No 1 is saying he can't test things he can but has Ben caught lying instead of actually doing it an now his feet are in the fire its just a matter of time before He does it again

No 1 is saying he can't test things he can but has Ben caught lying instead of actually doing it an now his feet are in the fire its just a matter of time before He does it again

The question is, why did he do it in the first place?

It's been a minute since i checked out the Con man thread. i recall Jano admitting wrong doing to some extent, but i want all the details.

And before some smart ass comes along and says "what does it matter? He's the scourge of the earth, etc," to me it's like a murder mystery. i want to know who done it, with what and for what reason.

jano do not let the spamer get you down.
you do a good job, the spammers here will not stop talking the same thing over and over again

Thank you

Hello Jano some curiosities:

you request 3 tablets for each test, so I wanted to ask you, did it ever happen that the tablets have a different dosage, in the same sample? for example 3 tabs of win same sample, is it possible that one tablet is 9 mg, one tablet 10 mg and one 11 mg? or the 3 tablets are always all dosed in exactly the same way?

if they are dosed slightly differently, you will do an average dosage, which you will write in the report?

Thank you brother @janoshik

Hello Jano some curiosities:

you request 3 tablets for each test, so I wanted to ask you, did it ever happen that the tablets have a different dosage, in the same sample? for example 3 tabs of win same sample, is it possible that one tablet is 9 mg, one tablet 10 mg and one 11 mg? or the 3 tablets are always all dosed in exactly the same way?

if they are dosed slightly differently, you will do an average dosage, which you will write in the report?

Thank you brother @janoshik
Often when the pill pressing machine or mixer is set up wrong.

I've seen extremes like 4 mg and 45 mg pills in the same batch.

I usually test one tab and consider it a representative sample. If it's far away from what it should have been, I accept requests to test other 2 pills.

I don't od averages anymore, I prefer to put mg value for each pill separately.

Often when the pill pressing machine or mixer is set up wrong.

I've seen extremes like 4 mg and 45 mg pills in the same batch.

I usually test one tab and consider it a representative sample. If it's far away from what it should have been, I accept requests to test other 2 pills.

I don't od averages anymore, I prefer to put mg value for each pill separately.

it is absurd a difference of 40 mg in the same sample, unfortunately, there are still too many trash brands around .... thank you jano for this explanation

jano do not let the spamer get you down.
you do a good job, the spammers here will not stop talking the same thing over and over again

Thank you

Hey, stupid. Get your worthless ass back to your own thread, and next time, before you open your cock licker, read the entire thread before replying.

i have no problem with Jano. i want to know the real story behind the GH debacle.

Now run along and go play source in your dead thread.

Hey, stupid. Get your worthless ass back to your own thread, and next time, before you open your cock licker, read the entire thread before replying.

i have no problem with Jano. i want to know the real story behind the GH debacle.

Now run along and go play source in your dead thread.
So now Jano turned a new leaf?