Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Private Label, whom Jano had a run in with said Jano has no lab. They googled his location as well as his company and found no company registered in his country.
And Jano never ever posted equipment pics or disclosed his testing method.

Yes I'm actually one of the reason why jano does testing over and helped started the testing there if you actually do your research and not read a couple threads and think you know.

So what PL and riggs asked for info. Should I post Google maps on where I live if you ask me to. Come on bro.
I'm not gunna go back and forth with a rep and source when I rep for a differnt source cause it dosent look good and if you actually read through the thread that was mentioned and out of respect I didnt go further. Jano has asked sources to Skype with him when testing and invited people to come there but nobody has. Since your so intrested in proving he is a scam why dont you go??

So your telling me sources that scammed guys aren't still on the boards? Really bro. How long have you been around? I still dont understand why some of them are still around my guess is they pay $

Yes I'm a bop vet what's your point and I post here in jano sub forum still what is your point?

I thought jano was scammer at first to when the stuff happened with mands but the testing on alot of products that has been sent blind have come back good and same results with other testing companys. For example customer sent out hgh to jano and then to PPL testing people and results were the same.

Just prove he is a scammer and if you actually do I'll apologize and thank you for doing it but there is to many positives than negatives to think so.
Get back to your fucking board
brotherhoodofpaininthebutt.com

And there are lots of posts where Jano failed to identify compounds found by Simec or Lab4tox.
There's also a post where he scammed old, bald guys on testing hair regrowth substances.
Also, how can EVERYTHING he tests come back as 98% pure? Given that even 95% raws can meet USP specs. The reason is that he's paid by sources to make up 98% results, with no testing actually being made.

And there are lots of posts where Jano failed to identify compounds found by Simec or Lab4tox.
There's also a post where he scammed old, bald guys on testing hair regrowth substances.
Also, how can EVERYTHING he tests come back as 98% pure? Given that even 95% raws can meet USP specs. The reason is that he's paid by sources to make up 98% results, with no testing actually being made.

You are completely out of the world.

Which other lab post his lab equipment?
Analyzer shared his lab equipment?
Where are the pics of lab equipment of lab4tox or Chemtox?

not even the most popular ugl here have shared their lab equipment (except for pcom) but that does not mean that they are not producing good products.

There is too much confusion in your brain, in this case google can’t help you

Damn bro. Do you get bloodwork at all? You might wanna check your estro cause it seems really high with your emotions all over the place or wait a second dont tell me your one of those guys with 20+ yrs experience that you dont need bloodwork yo tell you a product is good cause you go by side effects and how you feel. Take a deep breath. I dont see everything at 98% pure? His last hgh test came back at 92% you expressed how you feel multiple times and guys see all the comments so let them make the decision on who is a scammer. Your beating a dead horse its the same thing over and over that jano lied to mands. Who hasnt lied before get over it and move on unless you have some new lies and new scamming jano has done. His test wasnt good for hair products lol really bro. Tell them to take some masteron that was tested by jano. Flash labs has some great masteron FYI

His test wasnt good for hair products lol really bro.
You are talking to somebody who I have blocked, so I don't see what they posted, but that I don't recall anything like that ever happening, it's a lie.

Another one out of plenty.

Damn bro. Do you get bloodwork at all? You might wanna check your estro cause it seems really high with your emotions all over the place or wait a second dont tell me your one of those guys with 20+ yrs experience that you dont need bloodwork yo tell you a product is good cause you go by side effects and how you feel. Take a deep breath. I dont see everything at 98% pure? His last hgh test came back at 92% you expressed how you feel multiple times and guys see all the comments so let them make the decision on who is a scammer. Your beating a dead horse its the same thing over and over that jano lied to mands. Who hasnt lied before get over it and move on unless you have some new lies and new scamming jano has done. His test wasnt good for hair products lol really bro. Tell them to take some masteron that was tested by jano. Flash labs has some great masteron FYI
LOL, you put in the word for me to get banned over there at BOP? Now all of a sudden I can’t log in. Saw I’m still listed as a junior member and not banned, but now they suddenly have no record of my email or username.

What. I dont know who you are bro. Your name does look familiar. Why would I tell a forum to ban somebody. I dont do that dumb shit and even if i did i dont have any authority to do that nor would a mod even do that for me just cause I dont like somebody. If I dont like someone I'll just tell them. To me thats some bitch shit to go behind someones back and try to have them banned I would just write it on the forum to you and for me to say that you would have to do some really fucked up shit for me to even say it.

What. I dont know who you are bro. Your name does look familiar. Why would I tell a forum to ban somebody. I dont do that dumb shit and even if i did i dont have any authority to do that nor would a mod even do that for me just cause I dont like somebody. If I dont like someone I'll just tell them. To me thats some bitch shit to go behind someones back and try to have them banned I would just write it on the forum to you and for me to say that you would have to do some really fucked up shit for me to even say it.
Just funny that all of a sudden I can’t login over there

LOL, you put in the word for me to get banned over there at BOP? Now all of a sudden I can’t log in. Saw I’m still listed as a junior member and not banned, but now they suddenly have no record of my email or username.

i'm sure members and mods from BoP walk in the shadows of Meso. They see that you aren't one of their mindless drones and acted accordingly (in their minds). Mystery solved.

i'm sure members and mods from BoP walk in the shadows of Meso. They see that you aren't one of their mindless drones and acted accordingly (in their minds). Mystery solved.
Just a HUGE coincidence that I got the most vocal about it today and suddenly can’t get in today. Was able to get in yesterday.

It doesn’t come back 98 pure. Go look at my samples and results on page 30. Your just running your mouth without taking time to be informed.

I can detect pretty much anything.

However, only the following compounds are tested for in oils by default:
Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, undecanoate
Sustanon 250
Trenbolone base acetate, enanthate, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
Nandrolone decanoate, phenylpropionate
Boldenone undecylenate (equipoise)
Drostanolone enanthate (masteron enanthate), propionate (Masteron propionate)
Methenolone enanthate (Primobolan enanthate)
Trestolone acetate (MENT)
1-testosterone cypionate (DHB, dihydroboldenone)

Only the following compounds are tested for in orals by default:
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, Methandienone)
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)

Jano can you detect nandrolone cypionate? I found a brand that make nandro mix 300 mg ml , and I’m curious to know if there are all the ester inside, in the future.

Attachments

• D3CCE77E-50CE-4905-8E18-82E1732DFA15.jpeg
    D3CCE77E-50CE-4905-8E18-82E1732DFA15.jpeg
    589.1 KB · Views: 39
Do you send him samples with no suspected compound given?
This guy I know on PM tells jano what product it's supposed to be.
Nothing againt Jano...but I'd never tell a lab what I'm sending. It's too easy to say it's the accurate compound and put a purity % without ever testing.
I'm sending a lab an AAS...that's their job to tell me what it is and it's purity imo.

I trust Jano as much as I trust raw suppliers, as much as I trust everyone else. Not one bit. If I were to trust people without verifying I'd be long arrested or dead.

I feel I can put some sensible words on the subject and hopefully help someone else. I've seen Jano start his service, initially providing service to subreddit steroidsourcetalk. It was something very useful because we had a lot of doubts regarding raws and ug labs. Most of us had to rely on primitive methods such as melting point and so on. To make things worst William Llewellyn claimed nearly all raws from China were heavily contamined with heavy metals.

I always found very suspicious how nearly all Jano's analysis came back 98%+. I was reluctant at first, but right when I started doing business with him I already sent him curveballs when nobody else thought of doing so. I sent him a substance (dianabol, I believe. pardon my memory, it's been at least 3+ years) to test. It came back 98%+ as usual. Then right after results were in I sent him 2 samples: 1) the same dianabol he tested, mixed 50-50% with oxymetholone 2) oxymetholone. Oxymetholone came back 98%+. If sample #1 came back 98%+ I knew he I had found a scammer. It didn't came back at 98%+, but something like 80'ish. I was relieved it didn't came back 98%+ but also found odd the high number instead of something close to 50%. I asked him how much weight he used to test and he said 8mg. I didn't know so little was used to test HPLC, specially because when I had studied the subject it was used much more than that, but I found the explanation minimally satisfatory, to the point where I created an account here to vouch for the guy when everyone was bashing the shit out of him much later. Hundreds of people if I'm not wrong. I don't get involved defending other people but this time I chose to do so. You can check my post history to see it. However I did find the whole history very suspicious and even though I defended him, I stopped doing business with him days later, specially when our volume of business was going to start to get very big.

I decided to restart doing business with him much later, but when I did so he admitted (MUCH LATER) he was in the wrong on the mands' affair, throwing away all the trust I had on him. Lets not be stupid here, if he did that to mands there is no way that was an isolated case. Maybe he did it to 0.1% of his clients, I don't know. I then decided again not to do business with him anymore.

Fast forward to nowadays, I realized Jano is really trying to put his shit together. I have no doubt he's doing 0 fuck ups currently. You might dislike the guy all you want but if you don't wanna see this you're blind. He's trying to be more professional and everyone now is throwing him curveballs, since his trust is shattered. So far he got ALL of them right. That's why I decided to give him a last chance, even though I already got someone to test that I ""trust"" and delivers results very quickly (3 days max). Jano's price is 70% of his though.

I believe he realised he was going to lose a lot of money (not only what he makes now, but he has potential to make much more, I even asked him in 2015 if he was interested in having an investor lol) by fucking up a little bit, so I know he's not dumb and he will not run any risk by doing something wrong.

And to answer the quoted question, I'll most likely only send him blind samples from now on. I also think it should be like that, H&M does that. When I e-mailed Jano to ask for list of substances I could send for blind test, he replied me back a very small list he had posted here minutes before my e-mail. I'll send him more than that and see how it goes anyway because I know he already tested everything I'll send him without telling.

To everyone who's bashing him today endlessly, I understand you because this is a very important subject. Hell, I need not to spend much time to find horrendous cases such as finding KITCHEN SALT on proviron: Standard Raws (Analyzer) fail and a pass and FREAKING BHT instead of raloxifene W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic) so this service needs to be taken very seriously...
...but Jano is now trying to do things right. Maybe it'd be interesting for you to test him and see for yourself. You can see from my words I'm not a blind shill.

That's it, I wrote too much and I think I'll stay away from this subject from now on and do my things.

Last edited:
I trust Jano as much as I trust raw suppliers, as much as I trust everyone else. Not one bit. If I were to trust people without verifying I'd be long arrested or dead.

I feel I can put some sensible words on the subject and hopefully help someone else. I've seen Jano start his service, initially providing service to subreddit steroidsourcetalk. It was something very useful because we had a lot of doubts regarding raws and ug labs. Most of us had to rely on primitive methods such as melting point and so on. To make things worst William Llewellyn claimed nearly all raws from China were heavily contamined with heavy metals.

I always found very suspicious how nearly all Jano's analysis came back 98%+. I was reluctant at first, but right when I started doing business with him I already sent him curveballs when nobody else thought of doing so. I sent him a substance (dianabol, I believe. pardon my memory, it's been at least 3+ years) to test. It came back 98%+ as usual. Then right after results were in I sent him 2 samples: 1) the same dianabol he tested, mixed 50-50% with oxymetholone 2) oxymetholone. Oxymetholone came back 98%+. If sample #1 came back 98%+ I knew he I had found a scammer. It didn't came back at 98%+, but something like 80'ish. I was relieved it didn't came back 98%+ but also found odd the high number instead of something close to 50%. I asked him how much weight he used to test and he said 8mg. I didn't know so little was used to test HPLC, specially because when I had studied the subject it was used much more than that, but I found the explanation minimally satisfatory, to the point where I created an account here to vouch for the guy when everyone was bashing the shit out of him much later. Hundreds of people if I'm not wrong. I don't get involved defending other people but this time I chose to do so. You can check my post history to see it. However I did find the whole history very suspicious and even though I defended him, I stopped doing business with him days later, specially when our volume of business was going to start to get very big.

I decided to restart doing business with him much later, but when I did so he admitted (MUCH LATER) he was in the wrong on the mands' affair, throwing away all the trust I had on him. Lets not be stupid here, if he did that to mands there is no way that was an isolated case. Maybe he did it to 0.1% of his clients, I don't know. I then decided again not to do business with him anymore.

Fast forward to nowadays, I realized Jano is really trying to put his shit together. I have no doubt he's doing 0 fuck ups currently. You might dislike the guy all you want but if you don't wanna see this you're blind. He's trying to be more professional and everyone now is throwing him curveballs, since his trust is shattered. So far he got ALL of them right. That's why I decided to give him a last chance, even though I already got someone to test that I ""trust"" and delivers results very quickly (3 days max). Jano's price is 70% of his though.

I believe he realised he was going to lose a lot of money (not only what he makes now, but he has potential to make much more, I even asked him in 2015 if he was interested in having an investor lol) by fucking up a little bit, so I know he's not dumb and he will not run any risk by doing something wrong.

And to answer the quoted question, I'll most likely only send him blind samples from now on. I also think it should be like that, H&M does that. When I e-mailed Jano to ask for list of substances I could send for blind test, he replied me back a very small list he had posted here minutes before my e-mail. I'll send him more than that and see how it goes anyway because I know he already tested everything I'll send him without telling.

To everyone who's bashing him today endlessly, I understand you because this is a very important subject. Hell, I need not to spend much time to find horrendous cases such as finding KITCHEN SALT on proviron: Standard Raws (Analyzer) fail and a pass and FREAKING BHT instead of raloxifene W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic) so this service needs to be taken very seriously...
...but Jano is now trying to do things right. Maybe it'd be interesting for you to test him and see for yourself. You can see from my words I'm not a blind shill.

That's it, I wrote too much and I think I'll stay away from this subject from now on and do my things.
Very well written sir.

Nice 5th post.
Especially since ALL your 5 posts praise Jano.
SHILL!

There are TONS of posts about Jano failing blind tests.

You just need to surf honest, unbiased boards like Meso (thinksteroids.com).
Avoid crappy boards like brotherhoodofpaininthebutt.com aka scamehoodofpain.com that delete all negative comments and ban users who don't kiss ass.

There are TONS of posts about Jano failing blind tests.

You just need to surf honest, unbiased boards like Meso (thinksteroids.com).
Avoid crappy boards like brotherhoodofpaininthebutt.com aka scamehoodofpain.com that delete all negative comments and ban users who don't kiss ass.

bullshit , bullshit , bullshit and bullshit again.

There are dozens of member here who sent blind samples, and the results were guess. it's all documented in this forum.

Instead your bullshit are groundless... it seems your brain is perpetually in another world. You see things that do not exist ...

Last edited:

Sponsors