Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I answer here because I don't want to pollute another thread.

I am not entirely clear what you mean. I used to have a partner many years ago, but I started working alone, because my partner was unreliable with deadlines and the quality of work tended to degrade when he was busy.

I also had an employee for a few months about a year ago, but the guy, despite his qualifications, was unable to meet the standards I hold my work to, so I published zero reports on which he worked and redid all the work myself. I have not been able to find an employee skilled and responsible enough so far.

The analyses themselves are always and have always been all done by me. If you see a report with my signature and a verification code, it could have only been me personally who had issued it.

Last week I received an excess of 200 samples and it was not humanly possible to process them all alone, so I got some help with the more menial and less demanding tasks, such as labeling, documentation and weighting. Actually, I believe it was only labeling, documentation and weighting.

Documentation alone takes a lot of time, as, for the cases like this I need all the data to be traceable (so for example, take sample 1C, bold cyp contaminated with nandrolone from the Pristine - within minutes I can tell you what glassware was used, which batch the pipette tips were, whether any samples containing nandrolone were tested around that sample that could have caused the contamination [none], where the rest of the sample is stored, locate the raw data, etc)

Hope this answers your question.
i understand mistakes happen, but there is 0 room for error in this field since you could ruin a sources reputation.

he messed up several test's and the only reason it was caught is because it was secretly sent in to again to be retested. How many other test's have been wrong and not questioned? all credibility is basically gone. You also, messed up the hgh test and tried to lie and cover up that too. It was your mistake. You messed up karius tests too over at anabolic board. You should have to test everything twice if that is what it takes to get things right.

Yes.

Yes.

Results for drostanolone enanthate were about 15% off in that batch of samples.

Generally speaking, a duplicate within 20% is still within most DQO's for data usability.

Of course, I deal in ppb or even PPT, so we are often talking a molecule or two difference.

Generally speaking, a duplicate within 20% is still within most DQO's for data usability.

Of course, I deal in ppb or even PPT, so we are often talking a molecule or two difference.

so he can mess up + or - 20 percent and that's ok?
i dont think so. will ruin a sources reputation...guy gets 90 bucks a test too

Received over 200 samples in less than a week, got overwhelmed, mistake happened because I was unable to oversee everything and burned out.

I am pretty sad about the situation, because I'm doing my best, but such is life.

Depressing and I'll be judged on the one mistake, which affected 5 samples, not the 280 results that got done right, as I had double-checked everything that was done in the said time-frame.

I have enough saved, so I might consider slowly phasing out of the business and finally enjoy some free time in my life.
I don't think you get 200 customers in a whole YEAR.
Jano seems to have too much time to spare in dozens of steroid boards. Given how time consuming chromatography is, this is a huge red flag. He doesn't own any lab equipment or do any actual testing. He just makes up results.
Even BOP banned him.

@janoshik is it possible to detect the type of carrier oil used ?
A custom/different chromatography column would be needed.
A $1000+ investment, plus solvents and time needed to equilibrate the column, and test the method.
This doesn't apply to Jano as he doesn't have any lab equipment and he just makes up numbers himself.

FTIR equipment
Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy - Wikipedia
might yield some useful clues about the oil, as it has been used to spot fake extra-virgin olive oil.

Another anecdotal evidence on Jano faking 99% pure tests, but bloodwork falls short
Confirming PSL and europharmacies is trash

Well dang it @janoshik, what are we supposed to think? Even BOP banned you and they only ban members lol.
You can think whatever you want, but enabling master.on is generally not regarded as a smart move.

There are many people who have valid points, master.on, as a rule of a thumb, has none.

You can think whatever you want, but enabling master.on is generally not regarded as a smart move.

There are many people who have valid points, master.on, as a rule of a thumb, has none.

You didn’t really answer @T-Bagger question. Did you test PSL products and show good test results?

He didn't ask anything, why would you put words into his mouth?

I know you are quite keen on attacking me and you are registered on BOP - would you mind sharing your username on over there?

Same username. I got nothing to hide. But I’m not on there too often.

I’ll apologize to @T-Bagger for putting words in his mouth. Let me ask the question then: Did you test the PSL products and report the results as good?

Edit: Sorry to have to ask these questions but in the real analytical laboratory world there’s data validation as part of registration and certification. If you had that then we wouldn’t have to ask the hard questions.

I’ll apologize to @T-Bagger for putting words in his mouth. Let me ask the question then: Did you test the PSL products and report the results as good?
Good.

Yes, PSL had their whole line tested by me about 9 months ago and all the products tested, if I recall correctly, tested on point.

Now, what exactly does that prove?

Edit: Sorry to have to ask these questions but in the real analytical laboratory world there’s data validation as part of registration and certification. If you had that then we wouldn’t have to ask the hard questions.
It’s been over a year since I looked but all of EP’s testing was always done by Jano and always rated high.

But there is data validation and it would take me less than five minutes to pull the data for PSL's samples. Sample pictures, glassware batches used, standard data, raw data, everything.

It's not a hard question at all. Since the debacle with Mands I am very pedant about the documentation.

Good.

Yes, PSL had their whole line tested by me about 9 months ago and all the products tested, if I recall correctly, tested on point.

Now, what exactly does that prove?

I suppose you’re right. They could have sent you legit product and then run selective customer scams. That’s the issue with UGLs running tests on their own product. As Jano pointed out it doesn’t prove anything.

I suppose you’re right. They could have sent you legit product and then run selective customer scams. That’s the issue with UGLs running tests on their own product. As Jano pointed out it doesn’t prove anything.
This is true. If Pristine’s sample of Bold Cyp comes back normal, we’ll know what’s up.

Or it could be entirely different batch or there could be problem with the bloodwork. Just listing the possibilities - I would not be so fast to blame them. I've never been the one to hop on the source hating bandwagon without solid evidence.

If I were to say something based upon my own subjective feeling, then PSL is not among the source who'd scam people. I've seen a lot of blind tests on them as well and yet, they all were on point.

There are much, much worse around.