Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Just being someone else vouching for Jano. I've been dealing with him for many years. Good chance more than anyone else here. Now that I restarted doing business with him I'll naturally test him even more frequently.
Everything has been going smoothly, and I trust it will keep on this way.

I don't understand how people still use this guy when there is other options if he scammed someone in the past its just a matter of time before he does it again its like a lab sending bunk gear then sending good stuff for the second test after there caught of course he is going to try to cover his ass now he knows we already caught him once why would anyone want to do buisness with a shady ass person like this its like saying oh well he only robbed that guy not me so he's cool it makes no sense an keeps a dirtbag active in our community @calvin33
@Sdryx

I don't understand how people still use this guy when there is other options if he scammed someone in the past its just a matter of time before he does it again its like a lab sending bunk gear then sending good stuff for the second test after there caught of course he is going to try to cover his ass now he knows we already caught him once why would anyone want to do buisness with a shady ass person like this its like saying oh well he only robbed that guy not me so he's cool it makes no sense an keeps a dirtbag active in our community @calvin33
@Sdryx
What did he do? I was going to send some raws lol

Just being someone else vouching for Jano. I've been dealing with him for many years. Good chance more than anyone else here. Now that I restarted doing business with him I'll naturally test him even more frequently.
Everything has been going smoothly, and I trust it will keep on this way.

You trust a liar? That’s pretty fuckin stupid.

I see that, who has never used the service of jano, continues to write crap and defame. I do not understand how anyone who has not tried to test from jano, can release reviews.

the bizarre thing is that, only those who have not tried jano, speak ill of him (except mands)

it will be a case, that all the members who have tried janoshik, in the last 6 months, have written only positive reviews (me included)?

I see that, who has never used the service of jano, continues to write crap and defame. I do not understand how anyone who has not tried to test from jano, can release reviews.

the bizarre thing is that, only those who have not tried jano, speak ill of him (except mands)

it will be a case, that all the members who have tried janoshik, in the last 6 months, have written only positive reviews (me included)?

Funny thing about being guilty... it doesn’t need to happen to you directly.

Strange how you don’t understand this. It truly boggles my mind.

You get into relationships with women with a history of cheating as well? If you do, don’t fuckin complain when that ho cheats you! But you are the guy defending ho’s apparently because they didn’t cheat you... yet.

But you are the guy defending ho’s apparently because they didn’t cheat you... yet.

Exactly, I have not been cheated, like all the other members who have left positive feeds.

I do not like to release feeds, based on what other users say, I first try and then release review.

For example if a girl was a bitch with a friend of mine, but now that she is with me has become serious I say that she is serious.

Regarding jano, he will not be able to cheat anyone, until he will continue to accept blind samples.

Exactly, I have not been cheated, like all the other members who have left positive feeds.

I do not like to release feeds, based on what other users say, I first try and then release review.

For example if a girl was a bitch with a friend of mine, but now that she is with me has become serious I say that she is serious.

Regarding jano, he will not be able to cheat anyone, until he will continue to accept blind samples.

I'm not trying to talk shit I truly don't understand he already cheated one of us an got caught red handed even if he does right bye you that should be enough to not use him.If u do use him it looks as if ur ok with having a selective scammer in our community as long as he doesn't fuck you over an its not as if it was just some newb with a bulshit story mands can be trusted an there is other testing sources that might be new but have a better rep already

Always comes up with the scam stuff.
First he's a scammer without lab testing capabilities. Then he's a selective scammer.

Lol...jano let me send you two samples to test for free lol. Random products which I won't tell you what they're supposed to be.

;)

First he's a scammer without lab testing capabilities. Then he's a selective scammer.

Lol...jano let me send you two samples to test for free lol. Random products which I won't tell you what they're supposed to be.

;)

If he scammed one member then doesn't scam the next wouldn't that make him a selective scammer or do the people comming to his defense believe mands is lying

If he scammed one member then doesn't scam the next wouldn't that make him a selective scammer or do the people comming to his defense believe mands is lying

I don't know mands or jano.
I'm not active enough...but I saw the story.

I just see comments...saying he's a selective scammer or has no equipment at all.
It's repetitive...

I just see comments...saying he's a selective scammer or has no equipment at all.
It's repetitive...
Repetitive and not hesitating to lie :)

They can't do anything but post the same shit from years ago over and over again. If that's all they got it means that I'm quite good at my job, right?

If you notice reviews from my actual customers, you'll notice a huge contrast with what a few selected others try to spread about me, because I hurt their ego or they try to suck cocks of WKMs.

It's usually useless existences which contributed nothing to the community whatsoever, only thing they are capable of is shitposting.

Sad indeed.

It's repetitive...

men, you have to learn to use this forum, if you look at the latest reviews on jano, they are all positive, I myself have used this test service, and everything was perfect.

Who write negative reviews never analyzed anything, they always repeat the same things about mands, like a broken record ...

;)
You're more than welcome to send him blind samples, paying for the job. I'm sure if you "unveil his scam" the community will be happy to donate you the money spent back. To be frank, you see me vouching for the guy but I'm not a blind sheep, if he fails with me in a way me and him cannot resolve I'll make sure to let you guys know. I'm not a shill, I'm just a person vouching for someone else who has been nothing but a great service provider to me.

He has quick reply and test result, fair price and most important: quality assured. Him keeping these 3 characteristics, I'll always be a happy customer and recommend him.

All the best,
furfuryl

Last edited:
Repetitive and not hesitating to lie :)

They can't do anything but post the same shit from years ago over and over again. If that's all they got it means that I'm quite good at my job, right?

If you notice reviews from my actual customers, you'll notice a huge contrast with what a few selected others try to spread about me, because I hurt their ego or they try to suck cocks of WKMs.

It's usually useless existences which contributed nothing to the community whatsoever, only thing they are capable of is shitposting.

Sad indeed.

It gets really annoying I'm sure.
So tell me what products can't you detect.

It gets really annoying I'm sure.
So tell me what products can't you detect.
I can detect pretty much anything.

However, only the following compounds are tested for in oils by default:
Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, undecanoate
Sustanon 250
Trenbolone base acetate, enanthate, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
Nandrolone decanoate, phenylpropionate
Boldenone undecylenate (equipoise)
Drostanolone enanthate (masteron enanthate), propionate (Masteron propionate)
Methenolone enanthate (Primobolan enanthate)
Trestolone acetate (MENT)
1-testosterone cypionate (DHB, dihydroboldenone)

Only the following compounds are tested for in orals by default:
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, Methandienone)
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)

men, you have to learn to use this forum, if you look at the latest reviews on jano, they are all positive, I myself have used this test service, and everything was perfect.

Who write negative reviews never analyzed anything, they always repeat the same things about mands, like a broken record ...

Ok well that answers my question you are ok with having a scumbag here that scammed members as long as he doesnt do it to u