Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I wasnt aware that doctors should have more knowledge then chemists in that field. Silly point to make.

I used and followed Analyzer, I dont recall anything outlandish besides the general grilling a source or testing lab would receive for vetting. Maybe I missed it. But that's not the point. @Dr JIM has a lot of general knowledge and he is on our team. He is not here promoting anything. He is not trying to make money off of us. He is calling out shit he doesnt agree with. Now you need Jano are here to make money. That is the big difference.

Or do you think that @Dr JIM is making money off of the members here?

Well then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about either.

This is modern biochemistry. The PCR reaction has revolutionized medicine, from microtyping tuberculosis strains to paternity tests. It is light years beyond ELISA testing. It's taught in all microbiology classes, which JIM didn't take cause he's no doctor ( unless he's a PhD in art history or some such bullshit).

On EDIT: .That is wrong of me. I have no idea if Dr.JIM is a real physician or not, and slandering him like that is just conjecture.

What I will say is that he doesn't appear to have a basic understanding of modern molecular biology and biochemistry that an undergrad in pre med should have. This lack of knowledge doesn't stop him from voicing strong opinion, which are often wrong. When calkca on his errors, he responds with vitriol and takes the argument to another plane, resorting to ad hominem attacks rather than address his errors when presented to him

THAT is the truth. You can do with it what you will.

Last edited:
Nah, but nice try.
Actually when I came here I was interested in the house testing, specifically the AAA. I poured through them with interest.

Then I started seeing Dr JIM's bullshit claims, which were unnecessary. The data can stand on it's own. Why fucking lie to make it something it is not, nor never meant to be. Then I watched him attack Analyzer with a dazzling display of fake news and misinformation, and then I realized the biggest lie at Meso is Dr.JIM. All the chemists handed JIM his ass in that thread. He would not stop.

Since then, I have taken it upon myself to call out every lie he tells ( he could give Trump a run for his money).

Every chemist on the board, including Analyzer, has stated repeatedly JIM is full of shit. That's all this is.

Jim is just a person... Meso stands as an idea, not a following. Bashing Jim in no way makes Jano not a fraud. You don't like Jim? Start another of the many cry baby threads about him.

If you are the second arrival of Jesus in chemistry then start your own testing thread. I'd love to see how the world of chemists, both sincere and NOT, respond to your testing methods which I'm sure you will gladly lead us on.

When can we expect your thread to be made to clear up this issue with your monumental amount of experience? It should be easy peasy for you...

Jim is just a person... Meso stands as an idea, not a following. Bashing Jim in no way makes Jano not a fraud. You don't like Jim? Start another of the many cry baby threads about him.

If you are the second arrival of Jesus in chemistry then start your own testing thread. I'd love to see how the world of chemists, both sincere and NOT, respond to your testing methods which I'm sure you will gladly lead us on.

When can we expect your thread to be made to clear up this issue with your monumental amount of experience? It should be easy peasy for you...

I've already cleared up Pecos Bill-esque bullshit claims and will continue to do so.

I've already cleared up Pecos Bill-esque bullshit claims and will continue to do so.

What in this thread whatsoever has Dr. Jim critiqued as far as laboratory analysis???

Other than the fact that Jano is a proven lying fraud...

I'm not understanding you here at all. I'm trying to get the point it appears you are trying to get across...

Some results were just posted recently that were near the same results as a different tester on the same product. How would he hit so close?

Some will never understand the difference bt a narrative report and results that are varifiable and to my knowledge Jano has NEVER posted the latter.

If you think Janos little one liner assays are good enough then use him, but many on this forum have wisely learned to expect more, especially from an admitted fraud.

And if you believe Jano only cheated one member on only one occasion you need a reality check fella, bc in the world of PEDs, the unfortunate truth is people like Jano only serve one master MONEY!

Jano opted not conduct a GH assay for
@mands as he said he would do for TWO reasons; FIRST he underestimated @mands prowess and expected him to “believe” in a fraudulent assay like MOST have done here and elsewhere, and SECOND he refused to spend the money required to conduct a legitimate assay,
and I doubt the latter is even possible
in Janos hands. .

Last edited:
Some will never understand the difference bt a narrative report and results that are varifiable and to my knowledge Jano has NEVER posted the latter.

If you think Janos little one liner assays are good enough then use him, but many on this forum have wisely learned to expect more, especially from an admitted fraud.

And if you believe Jano only cheated one member on only one occasion you need a reality check fella, bc in the world of PEDs, the unfortunate truth is people like Jano only serve one master MONEY!

@mands as he said he would do for TWO reasons; FIRST he underestimated @mands prowess and expected him to “believe” in a fraudulent assay like MOST have done here and elsewhere, and SECOND he refused to spend the money required to conduct a legitimate assay,
in Janos hands. .

I won't use him simply because I don't trust him after what he pulled with mands.

I'll ask you again because I'm admittedly not the sharpest knife in the droor and may have missed it in your response.

How did his test numbers come close to those of an independent lab on the same product? One liner report posted or not the numbers were close.

I have now seen the results of a well-known Eu brand, lab tests made first by jano and then by lab4tox. results are congruous. a friend of mine has also sent 2 samples to jano, it is a pity that the shipment is , due to the Christmas ,still stationary on December 17, I can not wait to know the results, which will be compared with another tester.

in Janos hands. .

And this is exactly what I am talking about. What is this bullshit "narrative report"? Data comes in a data package, complete with instrumentation QA/QC, holding times, temperature, and chain of custody. Nobody gives a narrative. That is up to you to interpret. The lab simply analyses. This is fucking gibberish.

Also, WTF do you mean "assay". Assay generally just means a test. MS/HPLC is the protocol and is far superior to your amino acid assay as everyone here with a modicum of chemistry experience told you.

And this is exactly what I am talking about. What is this bullshit "narrative report"? Data comes in a data package, complete with instrumentation QA/QC, holding times, temperature, and chain of custody. Nobody gives a narrative. That is up to you to interpret. The lab simply analyses. This is fucking gibberish.

Also, WTF do you mean "assay". Assay generally just means a test. MS/HPLC is the protocol and is far superior to your amino acid assay as everyone here with a modicum of chemistry experience told you.

So you agree with Dr. Jim then that Jano providing zero data packages and just a “narrative report” is bullshit.

Glad to see you guys agree on something.

In case any of you guys need to test GH,
just inject 4 mg (12 IU) at once and this thread can tell you how much/when your GH and IGF-1 should rise
This study shows how much your GH and IGF-1 should rise after a 4 mg GH injection

The dose is high enough to distinguish it from peptides (that won't rise GH that much).

Of course it's just a ONE TIME test. Not advising to use 12 IU long term.

You are a moron, everyone responds different to everything. Bloods aren't bible.

So is this guy not legit for testing and to not be trusted??

Your best bet is to search this forum and make an informed decision. He’s considered satan here pretty much and a god at other boards.
This in an uncensored board and he has been caught making up results, at least 50 times.

Other boards are run by source shills who delete all negative comments because he makes up "99% pure" results to make sources look good.

@janoshik. Hello . You said 1x that there were 2 kinds of trenbolone. A good and a less good if I understood correctly. You can explain ? Thank you

@janoshik. Hello . You said 1x that there were 2 kinds of trenbolone. A good and a less good if I understood correctly. You can explain ? Thank you
Hello,

yes, that is correct. There are two stereoisomers of trenbolone.

upload_2019-1-5_17-6-0.png

One of them is more active than another. I am not 100% sure, but I believe it's beta one.

- Jano

@janoshik. beta version - which one is more active? You said that the current products are around 50 \ 50 each. To your knowledge Do you have 1labs using the best version? Best regard

@janoshik. beta version - which one is more active? You said that the current products are around 50 \ 50 each. To your knowledge Do you have 1labs using the best version? Best regard
Well, 17beta is more active I assume, but I can't really find a relevant source to quote right now, so my memory is all I can rely on. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

Generally, I assume that all product on the market are 50:50 mix. Even if it wasn't, I'm not equipped to determine that.

@janoshik I voit toujours la version B. Dois-je trouver le A?
Je ne parle pas français :)