Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by janoshik, May 13, 2018.

1. bambam333

bambam333 Member

What

2. janoshik

janoshik Member

Hello,

I am not sure I understand, could you please elaborate? Thank you

3. VisionAZ

VisionAZ Junior Member

It was meant as a joke. Because you write if he wants to, he can make a "purchase- order".

One could then understand it as if MK-677 from Janosihik is now available for purchase.

4. janoshik

janoshik Member

oh, okay :D

Thank you for explanation

5. BigCactus

BigCactus Junior Member

Lol it was a simec screw up because every other balkan product was on point? You do realise how that makes no sense right?

Because the test came out low, it must be a screw up...

CompoundLifts31 and Sdryx like this.
  6. janoshik

janoshik Member

Literally all your posts are about this single issue.

Why would one be so invested in this?

Weights, Den84 and wsw16 like this.
  7. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

First time using @janoshik and it won't be my last. I sent him a blind sample of primoE. Labeled claimed it to be 150mg/ml and Jano's testing showed it to be 153mg/ml. Once he received my sample he was quick to get me the results as well. Very happy with the results!

8. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Kind of like how you jump into other lab testing threads right? You are literally the only tester busted for legit scamming and it was proven, yet you still jump into other tester’s threads to scrutinize them...

Now that’s irony!

Cognativedissonant likes this.
  9. mancal70

mancal70 Member

Bros I don't know much about Jano or all of his history. What I know is I have sent the dude purely blind samples, about 10 at this point, and he is batting 1000. I even sent him blind AI by mistake (he usually doesn't accept AI blind)

So he is either a magician with no lab, and a pure scammer, or he has real lab and is able to test AAS. At worst, he's got a spectrometer and guesses the dosages. But too many examples out there where he gets dosages right.

In my opinion, he fucked up, made a bad choice in the past, and tried to take an easy out of a bad situation, and got caught. Shit happens, I know I've regretted some bad choices.

In the end, as far as I am concerned, he has gotten it all correct every time with me. I can see why UGLs hate him, he basically is the only affordable testing out there ONLY one, and the only thorn keeping them on their toes.

Weights, cadafi, janoshik and 4 others like this.
  10. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

I used @janoshik for testing 2 finished oils from my personal homebrew; both sent in as blind samples. I am satisfied with his service and the speedy turnaround!

Interesting point to note here is that one vial contained a blend that I have yet to see from anyone else; it was TestCyp/NPP brewed at 150/100 mg/ml and results came in at 145/100. To me, for him to accurately detect the compounds and concentrations of this unique blend speaks to his legit testing skills/lab. It also shows my brew calculations are accurate and that ST raws are of good quality.
    The other holy oil is primo e brewed at 220mg/ml and results came in at 210mg/ml.

Here is a link to the results, post#1050:
    ST anabolic raws source

Masterofron, janoshik, Den84 and 3 others like this.
  11. mancal70

mancal70 Member

Yeah bro, that one takes the cake.

The whole agenda against him is led by crooks who he exposed. Period.

cadafi and janoshik like this.
  12. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

First time using @janoshik. Great communication and fast TA, also got the blind sample correct. Plan to use again in the future.

Den84, mancal70, kinkos and 1 other person like this.
  13. mancal70

mancal70 Member

Worth every penny bro. The only reason I can do any cycle without fear of what's in the gear.

14. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Alright guys I need hand fed. I've read and tried the search function. All I need is @janoshik wikr please. Thanks fellas

15. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

His first post has his preferred means of email contact. I don't know if he has a wickr but quick to reply to emails.

Den84 and janoshik like this.
  16. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

mind sharing results if isnt your homebrew?

Den84 likes this.
  17. janoshik

janoshik Member

Tiredandhot likes this.
  18. M425M

M425M Member

Deca 500mg/ml came out to 509mg/ml Thank you Jano bby

janoshik likes this.
  19. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I want to thank @janoshik for his outstanding T/A and communication. I promised I would test every HGH batch I offered and decided to give Jano a shot. Upon receiving the package he provides results quite fast, will definitely continue to use his testing services.

Grey Top 02.20.png

20. ExpressPCT

ExpressPCT Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

We have just recently used Janoshik’s testing services for the first time and are very satisfied! His communication was very quick and results were provided within 24 hours of him receiving our samples!

Thank you once again @janoshik

-ExpressPCT

Ferenor and janoshik like this.