Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by janoshik, May 13, 2018.

1. janoshik

janoshik Member

Dates they were mailed. (Stamp dates)

amtont likes this.
  2. amtont

amtont Member

Ok thanks. I would have to think mine should arrive by the end of July at the latest. I really need the result by then. I would really rather not spend another $150-$200 to resend.

3. janoshik

janoshik Member

Minor changes to usual terms and condition in my email signature:
    2. All emails are deleted after 14 days. All data except verification data are deleted after 14 days. Exception - massive data loss took place 29.JUNE.2020 due to severe accident.

5. Unfulfilled orders and remaining credit are nullified after 6 months. THIS HAS BEEN PROLONGED TO 12 MONTHS DUE TO CORONA.

I apologize deeply, but I will not keep data on orders that are not in progress/without update for over 12 months. After discussing it with several people, it is preferred for protection of my clients that I do not contact them about the orders they have not proceeded with in order to prevent any possibility of trouble.

4. janoshik

janoshik Member

On a brighter note, most recent regular USPS package received is dated 13th of May.

amtont likes this.
  5. janoshik

janoshik Member

On a less bright note, it seems the dimer measuring machine blew the fuck up, to put it mildly. Dimer measurements will be delayed by unknown period of time.

6. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Jano, I hope your dimer measuring machine gets well soon...

7. janoshik

janoshik Member

Thank you.

upload_2020-6-29_20-43-48.png

8. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol. Pretty sure I just got the BigBaldPussy picture! Thanks Jano.

Frankdoz and janoshik like this.
  9. janoshik

janoshik Member

USPS packs as recent as early June from CA and MA were received.

10. penche

penche Member

Lately been using @janoshik For all my blind samples and I can’t say enough good things about the service. I’ve sent possibly over 8-10 samples from blends to single compounds and very satisfied with all my results. Thank you Jano keep up the good work sir. The service is fast

Norse13, VisionAZ, janoshik and 2 others like this.
  11. Bulldog413

Bulldog413 Member

Jano can you guys test MK677?

12. janoshik

janoshik Member

Yes, it's a routine sample for us.

If you'd like to have it tested, please, email me at info@janoshik.com

Thank you

13. janoshik

janoshik Member

I answered over 200 emails in past 24 hours, if some slipped by and I didn't answer, let me know please. Thank you.