[Labmax] Pharmacom NPP 08-SEP-2015

RThoads

Subscriber
NPP 100 mg/ml in GSO

Your opinion is appreciated -- please comment on what you think about this result.

The pics very accurately match the actual color I observed in person.
I am not commenting on my personal conclusion because I do not want to influence people's own opinion. As always I am happy to answer any procedural questions that help you make your decision.

i1NSbeC.jpg

One drop from slin pin in each testing vial:

u1lXcRs.jpg

nm5fC4t.jpg

xlJifef.jpg

pmPaRO1.jpg

0njNKUT.jpg

Here is a video of the process:

Batch 604331 from Frank's Int. store ordered mid Aug 2015

you have some hormone but it is not NPP

you can see right away even without UV, the initial color in A is not olive - green

Sorry but this could have easily been tampered by the op! Who knows what he been in the vials! Just becus he has the Npp in sight doesn't mean that's what in the syringe! To me it almost looks like you swapped the prop and npp

from their video of the lab it looks very professional. why would they sell fake NPP?

it is from time to time on the news that some big pharmaceutical company messed up medication or contaminated.

what do you expect from one guy in garage with a few old buckets ?

Sorry but this could have easily been tampered by the op! Who knows what he been in the vials! Just becus he has the Npp in sight doesn't mean that's what in the syringe! To me it almost looks like you swapped the prop and npp
i agree with you 100 percent. If your gonna go to the trouble of making a video, you have to make sure you do everything in front of the camera!
For example. Show you cracking the seal of the vial, drawing the npp in the syringe, and placing 2 drops in each. ALL ON FRONT OF CAMERA.
Thank you for posting this labmax though, but honestly no one can take anything from this since you did not do the things listed above.

really dude? wow lol.

I honestly do not mind if Frank got on here and let you know how many times I have ordered-- put it this way it is multiple times well over $1000 USD spent for own planned use and more for ordering for local reselling. Why the hell would I be a loyal repeat customer and then want to post fake LM?

I try my best to post as much info and as clearly as I can for two reasons:
1) Honestly to help myself by getting the best possible feedback and know what I am working with for my own usage and what anyone that buys anything from me will be getting so I am respected by provided good info about what is in a vial.
2) because I respect this community. I came over here a year ago after I was not happy with the politics and product pushing at other boards. I want to help others the same way they have helped me. I don't talk anyone into agreeing with me; I don't post my opinion; I don't talk up or put down any sources ever -- I just post genuine questions to help me learn or I give info when I find it.

Do what you want with the info -- I am neutral as to what you decide.

Why would anyone accuse @RThoads of intentionally skewing the results? Lame.

He's trying to help the community, not bash a source or shill for all of Pharmacom's competitors.....

i agree with you 100 percent. If your gonna go to the trouble of making a video, you have to make sure you do everything in front of the camera!
For example. Show you cracking the seal of the vial, drawing the npp in the syringe, and placing 2 drops in each. ALL ON FRONT OF CAMERA.
Thank you for posting this labmax though, but honestly no one can take anything from this since you did not do the things listed above.
Why is it I only see this kind of BS when people post labmax results, never blood work?

Bs? Is what I said about showing everything Infront of the camera bs?
It would only make sense too. He obviously takes his time with his videos and I thank him for posting. It's just simply constructive criticism. I never said he's a shill or any of that.
And for blood tests, that's up to you individually to determine if it's legit or not. But trust no foo.

It would only make sense too. He obviously takes his time with his videos and I thank him for posting. It's just simply constructive criticism. I never said he's a shill or any of that.
And for blood tests, that's up to you individually to determine if it's legit or not. But trust no foo.
No, it WOULDN'T make sense. It's unnecessary, seriously. He's not doing this with any malicious intentions, that's very clear.

I just don't see the point. Maybe if it was some new member who hasn't contributed shit or was potentially sketchy, but this just isn't the case.

I will be getting bloods into my 5th week of the current cycle. I am not sure if there is a way to tell from the bloods but I will post those as well.
I am currently running 100 mg test prop and 100 mg NPP EOD on top of my usual TRT cyp 100 mg/week. Blood to come in a couple weeks.

I will be getting bloods into my 5th week of the current cycle. I am not sure if there is a way to tell from the bloods but I will post those as well.
I am currently running 100 mg test prop and 100 mg NPP EOD on top of my usual TRT cyp 100 mg/week. Blood to come in a couple weeks.
Nah brother, don't waste your time. Voltron will just accuse you of really running 5G's of your UGL test to get whatever numbers they show.

However, if you can video yourself cracking each vial, with the day's newspaper next to you while injecting, we can maybe trust your bloods ;)

Pretty sure I could fake a labmax test on video. Anyway, you should look at the comments of the guy trying to discredit the test you initially agreed with.