[Labmax] Pharmacom NPP 08-SEP-2015

Nah brother, don't waste your time. Voltron will just accuse you of really running 5G's of your UGL test to get whatever numbers they show.

However, if you can video yourself cracking each vial, with the day's newspaper next to you while injecting, we can maybe trust your bloods ;)
Then there's always the 10X rule challenge those degrade into.

Then there's always the 10X rule challenge those degrade into.
Fuck, you are right.

It really chaps my ass when people ride on a member who is trying to help our community. No one makes us post these tests.... If you don't like Labmax tests, don't open the threads.

i disnt mean to come off accusing you or faking the test man. I'm sorry if I did. I just thought since your making these videos you could zoom out a tad and pop a vial, draw into syringe of whatever you testing and put some drops in each. That's all. I'm here for the community as well.

i disnt mean to come off accusing you or faking the test man. I'm sorry if I did. I just thought since your making these videos you could zoom out a tad and pop a vial, draw into syringe of whatever you testing and put some drops in each. That's all. I'm here for the community as well.
It should be obvious, then, that the OP only has good intentions here and wouldn't botch a test.

Hey one last comment here before I take off to go get dinner.

I did not say it is good or it is bad.
I do not want to be responsible for someone deciding to buy something because things could always change -- so I never say g2g don't want that responsibility on me.
I do not say something is bad because I am not perfect and I do not own a HPLC or Mass Spec.

All I want to point out is that many people felt the Var LM I posted last week was a clear pass. If I was bashing a source why would I post that? and if I was pumping a source why wouldn't I hide potential fails? My Watson I stated it was from Walgreens--so no bashing or pumping there Walgreen does not need my help.
I am in the same boat as the rest of us -- I am running all these products I LM so my hope is that they are good.
If you do not trust me (even though I can not see what the hell I possibly have to gain by posting neutral content), that is great because with these things it is best to not trust anyone.
Make your own decisions and do your own research is the best advice I can give.

No, it WOULDN'T make sense. It's unnecessary, seriously. He's not doing this with any malicious intentions, that's very clear.

I just don't see the point. Maybe if it was some new member who hasn't contributed shit or was potentially sketchy, but this just isn't the case.
okay, that's your option and we are all entitled to one. If you think that's a waste of time that's fine. I just thought it would help out since It would flush out any doubts of validation. Once again simple constructive criticism. Not trying to be a dick or call anyone a shill, or accuse him of faking it. I thank him for posting this.

It should be obvious, then, that the OP only has good intentions here and wouldn't botch a test.
Damn bro !!! I never said once that he would botch a test! I just said no one knows what's in the syringe but him. But if he shows him drawing out of a freshly crack vial. That kinda puts my mind at ease since it's clear what's in there.

Ok, I appreciate the clarification. I am just a normal dude like the rest of us and only have a phone to record with and have to start it recording and set in down why I do everything. My GF take still pics with her phone at the same time. If I had a better set-up maybe I could do better. But I zoomed in because I felt the more important info was to see the color very close up.

best I can do right now. thank you for the apology because I did take it as if you accused me of shill/bashing. I understand now that you where making a suggestion.

ok, I am out for dinner. have a good one guys

Ok, I appreciate the clarification. I am just a normal dude like the rest of us and only have a phone to record with and have to start it recording and set in down why I do everything. My GF take still pics with her phone at the same time. If I had a better set-up maybe I could do better. But I zoomed in because I felt the more important info was to see the color very close up.

best I can do right now. thank you for the apology because I did take it as if you accused me of shill/bashing. I understand now that you where making a suggestion.

Once again I apologize if I did come off like that. I have the same intentions as you. Thank you for posting the labmax videos too. I know you don't have to post those but you did. That says a lot!

Thanks for posting and spending your hard earned money to test this product with the intentions of the helping the community in mind. No matter what you do, you cannot make everyone happy. But with unbiased contributions like this one (remember he left the results open to interpretation) it makes the community stronger. Again, thanks for your time and effort.

I have decided to test again (for my own satisfaction that I did it correctly after watching other LM online that all use multiple drops of sample) and I will use more than one drop since it is 100 mg/ml dilution -- this is the best I can do to rule out any error that I did not use enough. SO we will have this thread and a new one soon with results using multiple drops of the product.
I just ordered another LM kit tonight.

Right now I plan to stay with my current cycle until I get bloods or more info (I have 4 NPP from my recent order and 3 are not open).

The LM kit should get here right about the time I need to crack open another NPP and at that time I will LM it and open it on video. Hope that helps everyone to be satisfied (including myself and @Pharmacom Labs ) of the results.

Guys I am sure you know what i am going to say... I myself have no idea which color means what. But if looks like fake let`s ship it...right, to Simec. This is a perfect case for this. If chromotography shows that that vial has 100 mg of NPP or at least 90 mg per ml in the worst case i would consider this as false-negative result of Labmax. This could finally prove that Labmax is not as reliable with final products as lots of you think. I am ready to cover expenses for sending and testing in Simec.

i agree with you 100 percent. If your gonna go to the trouble of making a video, you have to make sure you do everything in front of the camera!
For example. Show you cracking the seal of the vial, drawing the npp in the syringe, and placing 2 drops in each. ALL ON FRONT OF CAMERA.
Thank you for posting this labmax though, but honestly no one can take anything from this since you did not do the things listed above.

LOL yea okay dude. Thank you for the good laugh I needed that.

Guys I am sure you know what i am going to say... I myself have no idea which color means what. But if looks like fake let`s ship it...right, to Simec. This is a perfect case for this. If chromotography shows that that vial has 100 mg of NPP or at least 90 mg per ml in the worst case i would consider this as false-negative result of Labmax. This could finally prove that Labmax is not as reliable with final products as lots of you think. I am ready to cover expenses for sending and testing in Simec.

Sounds reasonable what do you think @RThoads

Sounds reasonable what do you think @RThoads

Sounds great! Lets do it.

Frank @Pharmacom Labs has been very good working with me on my orders. great communication and everything has went smooth. It is offers like this that made me comfortable to try these products.

However, I will likely need help to figure out the Simec process and get this done.
A few questions to anyone that can answer:

I have never used Simec -- does anyone know of a link or site that will explain to me how to send in a sample?

I am in the USA not EU -- is that ok? can I ship safely from within the USA?

Last edited:
Sorry but this could have easily been tampered by the op! Who knows what he been in the vials! Just becus he has the Npp in sight doesn't mean that's what in the syringe! To me it almost looks like you swapped the prop and npp

Says the chump. Get off the sources nuts for 2 seconds and realize maybe the product is inferior. Douchebag.

Good on you for trying to clear up the results..

Says the chump. Get off the sources nuts for 2 seconds and realize maybe the product is inferior. Douchebag.

I'd love you to call me a chump to my face! I open these thread to make my own judgment.. First thing I did was watch the video and I didnt even see what he drew... Sry riht from there I didn't need to see more! Yes it's a trust thing most people take pics. I've always trusted @RThoads posts as he is always unbiased and always letting us make our own judgement! It would just make everyone have not bout what's in his vial if he simply showed him drawing....