[Labmax] Pharmacom NPP 08-SEP-2015

Thanks for posting RT, also i think it is a perfect time to take frank up on his offer as we can kill two birds with one stone. We can test pharmacoms npp while also putting labmax to the test.
Cant wait for the results!!!

Sounds great! Lets do it.

Frank @Pharmacom Labs has been very good working with me on my orders. great communication and everything has went smooth. It is offers like this that made me comfortable to try these products.

However, I will likely need help to figure out the Simec process and get this done.
A few questions to anyone that can answer:

I have never used Simec -- does anyone know of a link or site that will explain to me how to send in a sample?

I am in the USA not EU -- is that ok? can I ship safely from within the USA?
I have already sent you a small explanation. I am also sure Millard could help you here.

you can ship from USA to SIMEC (SWISS) without any problem, just put the papers simec gives you. it's written that by the authority regulating AAS in SWISS, it's legal to IMPORT AND EXPORT AAS (there is a list) in or outside the country.

It's all good, don't worry. do it :)

it is from time to time on the news that some big pharmaceutical company messed up medication or contaminated.

what do you expect from one guy in garage with a few old buckets ?
I think the goods I got from Pharmacom were brewed in rusty buckets. Didn't have much success with their juice.
I will say I think it's stretching to imply @RThoads intentionally switched the substance being tested though. Its not a good idea to start questioning the motives behind why people post lab maxes and bloods IMO. Always some kind of some conspiracy theory happening.
I do look at bloods and labmaxes to help me judge where I want to purchase but really the only way of knowing how good something is is to check it out myself.

you can ship from USA to SIMEC (SWISS) without any problem, just put the papers simec gives you. it's written that by the authority regulating AAS in SWISS, it's legal to IMPORT AND EXPORT AAS (there is a list) in or outside the country.

It's all good, don't worry. do it :)

Ok, I am going to get this done but it is confusing as hell to me because most of what I find is not in English. So I will just post as I run into questions. I have PM a couple of you and appreciate the help. Also, @Pharmacom Labs has been working with me in PM and putting a lot of effort into helping by giving me the links to Simec etc. This is just difficult because I have never done it before and there are multiple language barriers between myself, people helping me and Simec.

are these three that I circled in yellow the correct certs to include in the package?
kuUXUvc.jpg

Is this the correct (maybe only available) order form?
If so, what do I need to check on it to get Chromatography (identification that I have NPP or do not have NPP) and concentration (how much potential NPP per mL)?
x4xN7Tj.jpg

I am not seeing prices or ways to pay -- anyone with experience that can point that out to me please do so.

I have multiple PMs going and I will be asking stuff here in public--hang in there with me guys and I am sorry if it should be easier for me to understand. but remember I am doing this to help us all here.

on the top

Dienstleistungsauftrag means service contract

choose Instrumentalanalytik this is for GC/MS

on the top auftraggeber (client) your name

Ok, I am going to get this done but it is confusing as hell to me because most of what I find is not in English. So I will just post as I run into questions. I have PM a couple of you and appreciate the help. Also, @Pharmacom Labs has been working with me in PM and putting a lot of effort into helping by giving me the links to Simec etc. This is just difficult because I have never done it before and there are multiple language barriers between myself, people helping me and Simec.

are these three that I circled in yellow the correct certs to include in the package?
kuUXUvc.jpg

Is this the correct (maybe only available) order form?
If so, what do I need to check on it to get Chromatography (identification that I have NPP or do not have NPP) and concentration (how much potential NPP per mL)?
x4xN7Tj.jpg

I am not seeing prices or ways to pay -- anyone with experience that can point that out to me please do so.

I have multiple PMs going and I will be asking stuff here in public--hang in there with me guys and I am sorry if it should be easier for me to understand. but remember I am doing this to help us all here.
those 3 no objection certificates are correct.
make it easier, just send an email to Andreas and speak with him to English.
Andreas is rep of this Lab, you find his email on that page in the bottom part. Just say that you want to place an order and he will guide you through the entire procedure. No need to fill this form.

those 3 no objection certificates are correct.
make it easier, just send an email to Andreas and speak with him to English.
Andreas is rep of this Lab, you find his email on that page in the bottom part. Just say that you want to place an order and he will guide you through the entire procedure. No need to fill this form.

ok thanks, I will contact him

Definitely interested in how this turns out...picked up a bunch of NPP from Frank a while back and was planning on running it this winter

Got some pharmacom NPP today and pinned it as soon as I opened the pack - my knees have been hurting so bad lately. Almost as an afterthought, I labmaxed it. Looks nearly identical to the OP here. I'll post the pics tomorrow, but it made me wonder if the results posted on the LM site might not be a mistake.

I know in the early days I could send them samples of things that didn't yet have a LM result. They would do a mass spec, without a standard obviously, and decide if the sample was pure enough to use as a reference. Makes me wonder if the published reference might not have been taken from some other aas with a similar molecular mass.

Got some pharmacom NPP today and pinned it as soon as I opened the pack - my knees have been hurting so bad lately. Almost as an afterthought, I labmaxed it. Looks nearly identical to the OP here. I'll post the pics tomorrow, but it made me wonder if the results posted on the LM site might not be a mistake.

I know in the early days I could send them samples of things that didn't yet have a LM result. They would do a mass spec, without a standard obviously, and decide if the sample was pure enough to use as a reference. Makes me wonder if the published reference might not have been taken from some other aas with a similar molecular mass.
Hmmmm.. Good question flensor, that would certainly explain alot.

Very good question, indeed.

I also think LM is more effective for some compounds than others.

I've never LM'd NPP.... Is NPP available as a pharma drug?

Here are the pics from yesterday. Note that I dumped about 8 drops into a-vial by accident which probably explains the darker visible light color.

pc_npp_ab-jpg.30714

pc_npp_uv-jpg.30715

pc_npp_uv_avial-jpg.30716

Attachments

• Pc_npp_ab.jpg
    Pc_npp_ab.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Pc_npp_uv.jpg
    Pc_npp_uv.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 85
  • PC_NPP_UV_AVial.JPG
    PC_NPP_UV_AVial.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 85
Here are the pics from yesterday. Note that I dumped about 8 drops into a-vial by accident which probably explains the darker visible light color.

Probably with 8 dropped you could miss the olive - green initial color in vial A for NPP, so you do not know how the A looks like.

but your look more like NPP, I see the green - blue in vial B

what RThoads posted was very bright yellow.

two samples two different results, it proves only that Pharmacom has very serious problem with quality (contaminations)

Probably with 8 dropped you could miss the olive - green initial color in vial A for NPP, so you do not know how the A looks like.

two samples two different results, it proves only that Pharmacom has very serious problem with quality (contaminations)

There you go with your iditiotic bullshit again repping for LM. Stop it already you're pathetic. All your results show is that your beloved labmax is still a crock.

I used another a-vial, this time with a single drop and the camera ready. I still didn't get the initial green, unfortunately. It looked the same immediately after adding the drop as it did 30 seconds later.

pc_npp_a-jpg.30721

It's clearly different than @RThoads test, though. I would have felt better about pinning the stuff had both tests been identical.

Attachments

• Pc_npp_a.jpg
    Pc_npp_a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 79
I used another a-vial, this time with a single drop and the camera ready. I still didn't get the initial green, unfortunately. It looked the same immediately after adding the drop as it did 30 seconds later.

pc_npp_a-jpg.30721

It's clearly different than @RThoads test, though. I would have felt better about pinning the stuff had both tests been identical.

it is not 100% pass. I had NPP from Lyka Labs, some Indian company, it had very nice blue - green glow.

Is there pharma grade NPP around,confirmed by lab test to be 100% pure, so we could labmax it and compare the colors.