LABMAX - What does it really test?

Ahh Yes..
I will be investing in one soon..

If you come across any more, would you let me know ..

Thank You,
M

Check this out..
It was listed under that item..

"DISCLAIMER: THE SALE OF THIS ITEM MAY BE SUBJECT TO REGULATION BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND STATE AND LOCAL REGULATORY AGENCIES. IF SO, DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU ARE AN UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASER. IF THE ITEM IS SUBJECT TO FDA REGULATION, I WILL VERIFY YOUR STATUS AS AN AUTHORIZED PURCHASER OF THIS ITEM BEFORE SHIPPING OF THE ITEM."

Check this out..
It was listed under that item..

"DISCLAIMER: THE SALE OF THIS ITEM MAY BE SUBJECT TO REGULATION BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND STATE AND LOCAL REGULATORY AGENCIES. IF SO, DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU ARE AN UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASER. IF THE ITEM IS SUBJECT TO FDA REGULATION, I WILL VERIFY YOUR STATUS AS AN AUTHORIZED PURCHASER OF THIS ITEM BEFORE SHIPPING OF THE ITEM."

Kinda like 'research company' disclaimers

I think that's because he doesnt have standards to use with it. Probably a tech guy and not a science guy.

People using qualitative data to interpret labmax results. I don't think Labmax has claimed it can be used to get quantitative results.

Qualitative - Associated with expression of feelings, thoughts and behaviour. The information cannot necessarily be 100% accurate. An example would be someone telling us their thoughts and feelings. Bro science. It felt like hot fire after the first pin.

It looked more fluorescent therefore it was in higher concentration or it was darker therefore it must be more potent. Well the same thing could be possible for a different molecule vs concentration.

I understand the science behind melting point, ir spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, and mass spec. Even if I didn't I could youtube it. It's a shame the community colleges around here don't allow auditing of organic chemistry labs.

Why all the secrecy about the theory behind how lab max works?

The "secrecy" is no secret. These tests use reagents to cause a COLOR change and the "florescence" is no secret either, bc it allows HUMANS to visualize within the UV spectra more clearly.

This form of REAGENT testing has been around A LONG TIME and are full of false positives, bc their intent is to ELIMINATE false negatives. So they are relatively sensitive but quite nonspecific.

The former (sensitivity) means a particular test will turn POSITIVE even at LOW concentrations of a suspect substance BUT the latter (specificity) means any number of compounds with similar structural features (in this case chemical characteristics similar to progesterone) may result in a positive test.

Simply put a LM negative test means NO AAS is present and a POSITIVE ASSAY mandates confirmatory testing. Damn guys if LM was as sensitive or specific as MANY claim it is, the WADA would be using it!

I will tell you there is no way (chemically) a reagent test can differentiate the various forms of esters, some with only a single carbon difference.

Why is LM not released data? PLEASSSSSSE let's be real, for the same reason supplement manufacturers have not released their "EVIDENCE"! Hocus Pocus
Moreover bc this form of testing was established long ago, I sincerely doubt it's proprietary and covered under a patent.

regs
jim

Last edited:
I have to step in and defend melting point tests. Melting points will be as valid in the future as they were in the last century. It's one of the best way to determine purities. Any impurities will depress the melting point.

Just don't do it the way MW and other guys with baking ovens and a meat thermometer are using it for. If they were using a mel temp you'd have a very accurate idea of purity. I've had great results with Chinese suppliers and purity verified through a meltemp apparatus.

Sure but as WCU mentioned melting points are great when pure samples are involved and UGLS AAS are proven to be anything but.

That's bc chemical adulterants have MPs also, and combining those with both higher AND lower MPs can readily nullify any difference in the sample AAS concentration.

Moreover bc MPs have a NORMAL variance of as much as 10 degrees C, they are best used as a screening tool, with confirmation via MS

Regs
JIM

Funny how popular Labmax is considering it doesn't prove what the user is intending..

The miracle of marketing - if you tell somebody something often enough, even if it isn't true, in time they will believe. LM has been marketed very heavily here and on other sites and LM champions are to be found in much the same locales.

I do not really want to get involved in nonsense conversation

I do not know where the guys like Swordern come from but he just proved with his words that he has no clue what he is talking about.

he told that labmax cannot differentiate between ester, this is wrong, he just proved with his own words that he is talking nonsense.

testosterone propionate - initial color in vial A olive green
testosterone enanthate - initial color in vial B ornage

People like him just remind me scammers selling bunk gear and try to discredit this test.

It works exactly as described. You want to detect if you have legit gear then buy $5 labmax vial

You want more details then go to lab and pay $200 and up for analysis.

Why would we use LM to see what's in the vial? Send a couple of samples of all products you want to use to sworder. He will use them and let you know how it feels. He has done this for such a long time and so many different ugl's he is a walking mass spec, hplc database. All he has to do is check his memory to see how the compound feels compare to others. It's more scientific this way. All the bullshit inpurities in gear won't be altering his results.

Why would we use LM to see what's in the vial? Send a couple of samples of all products you want to use to sworder.

It's extremely difficult to actually stay on topic for you huh? And no, I do not need any UGL gear, I am set for life lol.

Can you enlighten me with your thought process? You see the statement, the information provided, how does your brain derail and go into this mode of deflection and personal attack? I am curious, do you have nothing to say about Labmax or is all that you can contribute this BS? I am wondering if it is a lack of knowledge or just the thought process of certain people which follow the same suit:

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

DO NOT DISCUSS WHAT IS PRESENTED, ATTACK THE PERSON NOT THE ARGUMENT, MAKE HUMOROUS COMMENTS, CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT ALWAYS

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

I completely understand the limitations of LM. What I have a problem with is the feeling you look for in a compound how is that scientific? LM is a good tool to determine what's not in the vial. What is your suggestion beside feeling it?

I completely understand the limitations of LM. What I have a problem with is the feeling you look for in a compound how is that scientific? LM is a good tool to determine what's not in the vial. What is your suggestion beside feeling it?

If you completely understand the limitations how come you haven't made that known before. Everybody is using Labmax as the holy grail. Lol, how is LM a good tool to determine what's "not" in the vial? Explain this to me as you completely understand the limitations of Labmax. Now apply this concept to your next post:

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

DO NOT DISCUSS WHAT IS PRESENTED, ATTACK THE PERSON NOT THE ARGUMENT, MAKE HUMOROUS COMMENTS, CHANGE THE SUBJECT

I never stated that it is scientific to "PIN AND TELL," I feel it is a waste of time and money to Labmax because 1: It's a shit test that gives false readings.
I don't need to spend $200+ for a HPLC/MS on one vial, because the same HPLC/MS won't apply to the next vial I am purchasing.

My suggestion, is buy your own raws and get the raws tested with HPLC/MS. Stop relying on other people and become self-reliant. OR start getting your drugs from a pharmacy.

This is blackmarket, I don't know why it is made to seem like UGL's are regulated in any shape or form and trying to act as a regulator by testing random vials doesn't do much but waste time, money, and create a false sense of security for the next people buying from the lab.

I don't get this ish. It's pretty simple if you're into labmax then LABMAX if you're not then DONT. Making a point doesn't change someone's stance, to each his own....damn

I don't get this ish. It's pretty simple if you're into labmax then LABMAX if you're not then DONT. Making a point doesn't change someone's stance, to each his own....damn

No it's doesn't need to change somebody's stance. But educating and making people aware is important. Now if you want to go labmax crazy when you know exactly how the reagent testing works and all the flaws, the false positive and the false negatives, more power to you! The more educated you are the better it is, do you agree?

It's a freedom of choice to do whatever you want!

Sponsors

Latest posts