LABMAX - What does it really test?

I find it impossible to believe you have begun spending all this time and energy to finally unveil your answer to our every problem- HOMEBREWING!
Ummm you asked me for a solution. Is that not an actual answer to your question?

Seriously Brutus, do you not understand you are asking me questions and I am providing you, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, good advice. But then again, Brutus wouldn't know how to brew :'(

I make money the legal way, I have no interest in selling anything or receiving anything. :)

Also, good job on taking more than 2 minutes to respond, that way you might be able to read, process, and respond properly.

Ummm you asked me for a solution. Is that not an actual answer to your question?

Seriously Brutus, do you not understand you are asking me questions and I am providing you, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, good advice. But then again, Brutus wouldn't know how to brew :'(

I make money the legal way, I have no interest in selling anything or receiving anything. :)

Also, good job on taking more than 2 minutes to respond, that way you might be able to read, process, and respond properly.

Who qualifies what you give as good advice? You?

You gave me an answer. I decided to remain unconvinced. .. why no mention of brewing as the ultimate answer for so long?

Know how to brew? Seriously? I just have zero interest in turning a possession charge into a manufacturing charge should my house be compromised at some point. A box is easier to conceal than a lab.

Why did you dissapier for soo long when your name was being dragged thru the mud for being a scammer? I don't forget bro. You may try to act like you are a helping member to a newbie, but your reputation can't be ereased. You have nothing to contribute to this board. You have lost that privilege a long
Time ago.

Why did you dissapier for soo long when your name was being dragged thru the mud for being a scammer? I don't forget bro. You may try to act like you are a helping member to a newbie, but your reputation can't be ereased. You have nothing to contribute to this board. You have lost that privilege a long
Time ago.

I tend to agree that he is selling bunk gear and he tries to ridicule people who test.

He just proved with his own words that he wrote bunch of nonsenses and inaccurate information. Some newbies might believe and I think that this is his strategy.

Who qualifies what you give as good advice? You?

You gave me an answer. I decided to remain unconvinced. .. why no mention of brewing as the ultimate answer for so long?

Know how to brew? Seriously? I just have zero interest in turning a possession charge into a manufacturing charge should my house be compromised at some point. A box is easier to conceal than a lab.

Using logic would deem it as good advice.
-Less cost
-Less interaction and "scamming" from sources, whom get their powder from China anyway.
-More control over the process in which it is made, you know for certain what you put in the vial rather than trusting a source.

Also, a "lab" for person use would consist of a syringe filter and you can get sealed sterile 20 ml vials from many places..
So "concealing" a lab would just be concealing a syringe filter(which is disposed of after you filter.) No need for large scale laboratory lol.

I tend to agree that he is selling bunk gear and he tries to ridicule people who test.
I am selling bunk gear? What lab am I again? Where are these conclusions drawn from?

Ridiculing for people who test? WHAT ARE THEY REALLY TESTING LOL!?

What argument do you have for me telling people to make their own gear? Isn't that kinda cutting the middle man out (which you are claiming to be me for some reason?)

I am selling bunk gear? What lab am I again? Where are these conclusions drawn from?

Ridiculing for people who test? WHAT ARE THEY REALLY TESTING LOL!?

What argument do you have for me telling people to make their own gear? Isn't that kinda cutting the middle man out (which you are claiming to be me for some reason?)

I am not going to go over again your nonsenses and comment all.

did you try to prove that labmax does not test different esters, didn't you

I proved you wrong, it can test different esters.

and there are bunch of other nonsenses you wrote, I am not going to spend whole day pointing it out.

just go away

I proved you wrong, it can test different esters.
LMAO go ahead and prove that. I will quote Dr Jim l, he wrote an intelligent response about it. Maybe you can understand his words better than mine:

"The "secrecy" is no secret. These tests use reagents to cause a COLOR change and the "florescence" is no secret either, bc it allows HUMANS to visualize within the UV spectra more clearly.

This form of REAGENT testing has been around A LONG TIME and are full of false positives, bc their intent is to ELIMINATE false negatives. So they are relatively sensitive but quite nonspecific.

The former (sensitivity) means a particular test will turn POSITIVE even at LOW concentrations of a suspect substance BUT the latter (specificity) means any number of compounds with similar structural features (in this case chemical characteristics similar to progesterone) may result in a positive test.

Simply put a LM negative test means NO AAS is present and a POSITIVE ASSAY mandates confirmatory testing. Damn guys if LM was as sensitive or specific as MANY claim it is, the WADA would be using it!

I will tell you there is no way (chemically) a reagent test can differentiate the various forms of esters, some with only a single carbon difference.

Why is LM not released data? PLEASSSSSSE let's be real, for the same reason supplement manufacturers have not released their "EVIDENCE"! Hocus Pocus
Moreover bc this form of testing was established long ago, I sincerely doubt it's proprietary and covered under a patent.

regs
jim"

Last edited:
My issue labmax is guys are putting too much faith in it on the hope that their gear is real. If it glows or turns a certain color then they act like a beaten wife that got spared a beat down this time.

Again sworder is right about powder. I haven't purchased finished gear in years. Better quality control with melting point ranges and bloodwork.

The different esters issue, jacks of all trades and a master of none. That's why the NIK tests for all types of narcotics are notoriously inaccurate and LE uses more specific ones for opioids, cocaine, meth etc.

Too much faith and ideology in this thread.

LMAO go ahead and prove that. I will quote Dr Jim l, he wrote an intelligent response about it. Maybe you can understand his words better than mine:

"The "secrecy" is no secret. These tests use reagents to cause a COLOR change and the "florescence" is no secret either, bc it allows HUMANS to visualize within the UV spectra more clearly.

This form of REAGENT testing has been around A LONG TIME and are full of false positives, bc their intent is to ELIMINATE false negatives. So they are relatively sensitive but quite nonspecific.

The former (sensitivity) means a particular test will turn POSITIVE even at LOW concentrations of a suspect substance BUT the latter (specificity) means any number of compounds with similar structural features (in this case chemical characteristics similar to progesterone) may result in a positive test.

Simply put a LM negative test means NO AAS is present and a POSITIVE ASSAY mandates confirmatory testing. Damn guys if LM was as sensitive or specific as MANY claim it is, the WADA would be using it!

I will tell you there is no way (chemically) a reagent test can differentiate the various forms of esters, some with only a single carbon difference.

Why is LM not released data? PLEASSSSSSE let's be real, for the same reason supplement manufacturers have not released their "EVIDENCE"! Hocus Pocus
Moreover bc this form of testing was established long ago, I sincerely doubt it's proprietary and covered under a patent.

regs
jim"
So which is it fuckhead? You have been lamenting the mountains of gear people have thrown out due to labmax fails, now too many low concentration positives have people thinking gear is good that is severely underdosed and should be thrown out.

You keep talking about the blind faith in labmax and how great everyone thinks it is.... and nobody has said that. It is simply better than nothing- which is exactly what you have offered in regards to solving the problem of testing oils. Pathetic. Then you say a syringe filter is all you need to brew gear... have you ever brewed bro? You didn't use any suspension agents? Sterilizing chemicals? You didnt need to heat the oils?

Dont bother answering- only a very few people who didnt know you as the scuba you were and are listen to you- I certainly will not be

I have no time to talk to somebody who is complete idiot and/or ignorant

you proved it again the same tune like from my grand mama old gramophone, which never changes

I told you a few times, it is on the chart, examples, that propionate ester gives olive - green and enanthate ester orange, etc, it is just one example

you just prove over and over again that you do not have clue what you are talking about.

are you just complete retard ?

You didn't use any suspension agents? Sterilizing chemicals? You didnt need to heat the oils?
Suspension agents? Not for an injectable.
Sterilizing chemicals? Yes, benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.

No, you don't need to heat the oils. You can if you want to speed up the process of the powder being dissolved in the solution and the needed "supplies" is a pyrex jar lol.

Complete list of needed supplies(AKA big expensive lab Brutus thinks you need) that are not normally found in household:
Hormone powder
Scale
Sealed sterile vial
Benzyl benzoate
Benzyl Alcohol
Syringe filter

Go brew your own gear now Brutus and educate the Meso community instead of bashing sources all day. Educate the Meso community since that is what you are claiming to do. Or maybe you bash all other sources on here for a reason? :) Maybe Brutus and company bash every source on here for a reason.

Then you can bash the Chinese raw supplier but that's what the UGL is using anyway, it will actually help you bash less people.

Gotta bash 'em all!
I told you a few times, it is on the chart, examples, that propionate ester gives olive - green and enanthate ester orange, etc, it is just one example
are you just complete retard ?

Cotton seed oil + cypionate ester TESTS ORANGE too lol. At least on my Labmax test with full batteries lol.

You can add so many things to alter the results, I think you are missing that point.

Last edited:
Suspension agents? Not for an injectable.
Sterilizing chemicals? Yes, benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.

No, you don't need to heat the oils. You can if you want to speed up the process of the powder being dissolved in the solution and the needed "supplies" is a pyrex jar lol.

Complete list of needed supplies(AKA big expensive lab Brutus thinks you need) that are not normally found in household:
Hormone powder
Scale
Sealed sterile vial
Benzyl benzoate
Benzyl Alcohol
Syringe filter

Go brew your own gear now Brutus and educate the Meso community instead of bashing sources all day. Educate the Meso community since that is what you are claiming to do. Or maybe you bash all other sources on here for a reason? :) Maybe Brutus and company bash every source on here for a reason.

Then you can bash the Chinese raw supplier but that's what the UGL is using anyway, it will actually help you bash less people.

Gotta bash 'em all!

Cotton seed oil + cypionate ester TESTS ORANGE too lol. At least on my Labmax test with full batteries lol.

You can add so many things to alter the results, I think you are missing that point.
Or just order some vials and they come in the mail.

I asked you about your labmax flip flop... buuuuuuut DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT. Arguing with you is like fighting a retarded person with no arms. Now you are championing home brew with not a mention about it a couple days ago. Why? Because that story helps DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT that you are just here for free gear.

So which is it fuckhead?
Then you say a syringe filter is all you need to brew gear... have you ever brewed bro? You didn't use any suspension agents? Sterilizing chemicals? You didnt need to heat the oils?
Dont bother answering

There is only two questions, well one in regards to brewing and I believe I answered that even though you told me not to. And the which is it fuckhead question I didn't understand. Labmax being a way to test gear is horrible if that is your question.
Lol seems like nobody is safe to order from your comments on the labs that come here. Meso isn't made wiser by you bashing the sources, if you want to help which you say you do. Provide a couple good sources?
I asked you about your labmax flip flop... buuuuuuut DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT. Arguing with you is like fighting a retarded person with no arms. Now you are championing home brew with not a mention about it a couple days ago. Why? Because that story helps DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT that you are just here for free gear.
I did answer your question, even though you told me not to... You are responding too fast again Brutus. Read the post, Process the post in your mind, and then write your response. Take your time because your typing is faster than your processing is currently. What did you take in the morning that has you this way today? You are worse than you usually are.

So which is it fuckhead? You have been lamenting the mountains of gear people have thrown out due to labmax fails, now too many low concentration positives have people thinking gear is good that is severely underdosed and should be thrown out.

You keep talking about the blind faith in labmax and how great everyone thinks it is.... and nobody has said that. It is simply better than nothing

Quoting yourself doesn't help me understand you. Brutus, are you functioning mentally? :)

Labmax shouldn't be used as testing.

Attachments

• silly brutus.JPG
    silly brutus.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 12

Sworder is living proof that having a rational discussion with the mentally ill is not possible.

CBS good! come to the rescue of Brutus. He isn't functioning today.

What source were you pimping when you got banned at steroid.com?

swor.jpg