Lionheadlabs: Raw Source + Domestic shipping

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by LionheadLabs, May 13, 2019.

1. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You literally just say the same shit over and over. Fuck its frustrating to have a conversation with you. Im gonna go back to story time if you keep this shit up.

T-Bagger, BigBaldBeardGuy and Brawny like this.
  2. LionheadLabs

LionheadLabs Member

Yeah I don't understand. I've already answered these questions to the best of my ability. If you guys aren't feeling the pricing and reshipper benefits, then it looks I won't be getting your business. Others can decide for themselves if they like it or not. If in a few months time it appears that I haven't differentiated myself enough, then I'll either adapt to survive or die. I really don't know what else you want me to say guys.

3. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thats the thing though. Youve had other guys, not the internet tough guys, but legit guys come in here, ask questions and they dont even feel good ordering from you. like talking to a wall, or my wife. Anyways, Im pretty upset you didnt give me anything to show the gym bros today.

Iron Vett and Brawny like this.
  4. LionheadLabs

LionheadLabs Member

I don't know what to tell you. I'm pretty happy with the sales, inquiries, and attention for the first week. Once again, if in a few months time it appears that proving myself as legitimate and reliable isn't enough to sway the tide of opinion, then I'll either adapt to survive or die.

5. Brawny

Brawny Member

This basically sums up your entire thread. You’re reactive, instead of proactive and this is why you won’t do well. You’ve been given legitimate advice and honestly from what I’ve seen, you don’t want to do any actual work of your own.

You want to be hands off, drop off the order to the reshipper and collect a paycheck. Well sorry dude, that isn’t going to fly

6. Brawny

Brawny Member

You big baller. Two more orders next week and you might be able to move outta moms basement! Too bad she will have to give you a ride to sign the lease, but hey man - you’re making strides! I’m proud of you buddy!

7. LionheadLabs

LionheadLabs Member

I really appreciate the advice, but I think I'm going to need a few months to determine if my pricing and services are enough to gain traction in this market. And I don't want to argue again, but what you described is exactly what everyone else is doing. I'm able to get savings that I'm passing on to you.

8. mp46

mp46 Member

Curious how much you can shove into a single shipment :cool:

9. LionheadLabs

LionheadLabs Member

I'll double check specifics for you if you're serious, but I believe 2.5kg.

10. LionheadLabs

LionheadLabs Member

Thanks, I'm gonna miss mom's chicken tendies :(

Brawny likes this.
  11. LionheadLabs

LionheadLabs Member

I'll be back in a bit guys. Please route further questions to my rep:
    TX_Hempknight

kiddin

12. mp46

mp46 Member

Just curious, I know what other sources list as their max and just wanted to know how you compare in the risk Dept.

13. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don’t forget the cord. Two to three times around the neck will probably work.

14. BigBaldBeardGuy

Damn I just noticed your avi. Has that been the same the whole time? Please fell me that’s your wife!

15. mp46

mp46 Member

No, I just added some random pic from the internet. Got tired of trying to find my posts while scrolling with no avi.

Brawny and T-Bagger like this.
  16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Is it demented to think of killing my enemy and tanning his scrotum and using it for a tobacco pouch?

17. BigBaldBeardGuy

You picked well.

18. BigBaldBeardGuy

From a practical standpoint I’m sure if you used @LionheadLabs scrotum you wouldn’t have enough for a single cigarette.

Edit: The vocal minority gets that. But for any dummy (like someone here to actually order) it’s because @LionheadLabs has little tiny baby balls so the scrotum is incredibly small.

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I opt for this one for you.

20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Maybe it would have to be like a quilt, made of a plethora of scrotums.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.