Liquid Muscle

Man you love giving away free shit. If this turns out to be legit gear and you keep the prices low and freebies. You'll make boat loads of money here. Just not convinced yet.I've never met a honest drug dealer.

Highrisk, my plan is not to do this forever, it’s hard for a source to start fresh out the gate. A ton of guys selling. Just want to get people to try.

In town I live there a new chicken place that before they opened a few guys walked around the area handing out coupons for a free chicken sandwich, no purchase required.

When they opened the place was pack with many useing there coupon to try something for free along with buying fries and a soda. I kind of like this idea

For the record

EQ cost .35 x50ml = $17.50 I gave for free when you spend 200.00

Tren E cost .80 x 20ml = 16.00 I gave for free when u spend 200.00

Its cheaper for me to give you Tren E for free than EQ.

But not in Mother Goose eyes.

I will stir the pot and ask everyone to get a powder list and do the math.

Your 10ml vial cost the source less than 3.50 . My price is 3.50 what’s he charge you?

Your Tren E is 8.00 a 10 ml what does he charge you?
Should have put that product list out already...

You're so far behind the curve its ridiculous.

How long you'e been at this again?

Highrisk, my plan is not to do this forever, it’s hard for a source to start fresh out the gate. A ton of guys selling. Just want to get people to try.

In town I live there a new chicken place that before they opened a few guys walked around the area handing out coupons for a free chicken sandwich, no purchase required.

When they opened the place was pack with many useing there coupon to try something for free along with buying fries and a soda. I kind of like this idea
Well, you're not Gustavo Fring and this isnt 'los pollos hermanos'.
GOOD MORNING LIQUID HUSTLE!!!!!!

Well dude seems open about his prices and tactics, he went straight to clear vials when asked to and his tren is the sexiest amber of the God's I've seen since my last home brew lol so I'm thinking he will be kept busy here.

I really like the idea of only doing a few orders per day. Steady income, less eyeballs when sending packs out and pretty hard to fuck up only 2-3 orders per day unlike large labs who send out 100 or whatever.

Well dude seems open about his prices and tactics, he went straight to clear vials when asked to and his tren is the sexiest amber of the God's I've seen since my last home brew lol so I'm thinking he will be kept busy here.

I really like the idea of only doing a few orders per day. Steady income, less eyeballs when sending packs out and pretty hard to fuck up only 2-3 orders per day unlike large labs who send out 100 or whatever.
Pretty solid biz model you ask me. Especialy if you have reg job. Whats wrong with a little side income? So many ways this could go though, only time will tell.

You bought?

Hmm really..care to share your experience. Would love to know if your sending it off for testing. You labmax?
You doing bloods?

Pizza boy, if you can do any type of blood work I will give you a store credit of what it cost.

If you can not no loss I will have raw tested and post results.

Pizza boy, if you can do any type of blood work I will give you a store credit of what it cost.

If you can not no loss I will have raw tested and post results.
When did you get in contact with the analyzer?

Is he testing your hgh too?

Get on board with this. You never know who wants to get onboard...lol

When did you get in contact with the analyzer?

Is he testing your hgh too?

Get on board with this. You never know who wants to get onboard...lol

Hello sir ,

When he get back to me on shipping he will get it.

I don’t need my hgh tested . It’s not for sale nor have ever spoken in email or pm about it. By the way I just got another 20 kits today box’s came last week .

Here is a copy of my email to him

Attachments

• CE9E674C-2E49-4DA6-B338-CC7C62A28394.jpeg
    CE9E674C-2E49-4DA6-B338-CC7C62A28394.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27
Its cheaper to get raws tested, than it is to do blood work.

@PIZZABOY when you sending off products? You labmax too? Bloodwork?

I just made a suggestion to pizza, he is a grown man and tell us all to stick it up our ass.

I could say don’t harass my coustomers but it’s a open forum you would have great joy in telling me to stick it up my ass. Lol

Back