Liquid Muscle

I just had a very good question that I thought I would bring to the board.

The question was would I replace if the jug breaks during shipment.

With a pic of broken jug i would replace.

I’m working on switching to 10mls clear. But still want get rid of jugs

I had to do a test order. Fast t/a and great communication. Hope the raws test well and considering he wants them tested he's probably good to go but i haven't tried it yet. Will give feedback as soon as i try it
So you bought TestE and your supposedly a homebrewer....

Excuse me, but that' kinda hard to believe.

I just had a very good question that I thought I would bring to the board.

The question was would I replace if the jug breaks during shipment.

With a pic of broken jug i would replace.

I’m working on switching to 10mls clear. But still want get rid of jugs
Bubblewrap those jugs. I got a jug of test, ill send a sample from my jug to anylyzer. Put me in contact.

So do I have to start including a .22 syringe filter to? I have been thinking of this. Of course price would reflect
4 dollars. However of course your gear is already filtered, right? Its ok, pain in the ass without right tools, caulkgun works well for me. You would have to do 300+ mls a day? Your going to have massive forarms

4 dollars. However of course your gear is already filtered, right? Its ok, pain in the ass without right tools, caulkgun works well for me. You would have to do 300+ mls a day? Your going to have massive forarms

Yes I filtered, but I read people refiller anyway so maybe I should offer the option for a .22 filter

At the end of the day , I'm pinning the same oil you are. I want to know just as much as anyone else.
By the way, i didnt wait for baseline bloods, first inject this morning, no pip yet, was smooth, no irratation. Will get bloods in couple weeks though. Just want to get mojo back, was off too long

Back