Liquid Muscle

By the way, i didnt wait for baseline bloods, first inject this morning, no pip yet, was smooth, no irratation. Will get bloods in couple weeks though. Just want to get mojo back, was off too long

Love it.

Your have the morning wood like a 14 year old.

Tell your wife I’m sorry.

I just had a very good question that I thought I would bring to the board.

The question was would I replace if the jug breaks during shipment.

With a pic of broken jug i would replace.

I’m working on switching to 10mls clear. But still want get rid of jugs

50 ml jug breaks in transit, a reship would be the least of my worries.

Bubble wrap was mentioned, or invest in a food saver. Vacuum seal those vials together so you have only one moving peice instead of several knocking in to each other.

Bubble wrap was mentioned, or invest in a food saver. Vacuum seal those vials together so you have only one moving peice instead of several knocking in to each other.

I pack safely. I’m confident no breakage there’s plenty of room and took absorption into play along with if possible break and absorbtion failed there will be no leakage

Foam/styrofoam packing also helps and that's what big pharma uses
Who knows, maybe you can find similar sized precut foam in your area?

72fd74e65aca011ab6f11c606fe8632c_f1511.jpg

Vial Holders - Protect Glass During Shipping, Handling

Foam%20Vial%20Mailer.jpg

Medical Shippers | MrBoxOnline

Image_0810.jpg

Expanded Polystyrene Foam Signs By Benchmark Creating Fence Posts And Panels. Unlike Polyiso And Xps The Rvalue Of Eps Expanded Polystyrene Foam Is Permanent And The Lttr Values Commonly Published From Testing To Astm C1303 Or. Closeup White Polystyrene Foam Styrofoam Popcorn Or Packing Noodles Used To Cushion The Contents Of. 4 Axis 3d Expanded Polystyrene Foam Cnc Router. . . Polystyrene Foam Balls Pillow Filling. Polystyrene For Water Foam Bead For Water Treatment. arlingtonks.us

Last edited:
Test is the least expensive steroid there is so wouldn't it make more sense to charge people for the tren/deca/eq whatever and then give away the test as the freebies?

Back