Macro Development - Tailored Training and Nutrition

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by MacBuilt, Apr 22, 2019.

1. mp46

mp46 Member

Was talking to some women and they asked what my end goals were and when I told them, it was a bunch of “ewww why would you do that, don’t you know dad bod is still hot”

First of all anyone who’s ever had a dad bod knows it’s complacency and lying to yourself and they don’t really like it. Second, I’ve never seen any woman drool over pictures of a guy with a dad bod.

Kim, MisterSuperGod, puckhog and 3 others like this.
  2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2019 is weird.

ickyrica, Cityofgrit and Kim like this.
  3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Dad bod is only hot to those with mom bod and are ok with being lazy and fortunate enough not to be a fat slob.

Granted, there are legitimate chubby chasers out there and not everyone is into muscles. Anyway, could’ve stopped after the first paragraph.

Kim, MisterSuperGod and TX_Hempknight like this.
  4. mp46

mp46 Member

People seem to think you’ll be eating plain chicken and rice forever. They don’t seem to listen when you tell them caloric deficit, when I go back to maintence or even bulk I can eat whatever I want in the right portions. All people see is work it takes to unfuck becoming fat and they complain. Cool, you stay fat and I’ll unfuck myself for a year then enjoy the next 40 not worrying about my doctor or diet or if I can fit on an airplane.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m in that unfuck stage :(

6. Mac11wildcat

80% of the guys I’m working with are. You’re not alone. But you’re fucking crushing it. Keep going.

mp46, TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

This makes me feel better. Still a fat ass though, but I feel better. Might need a hug.

Cityofgrit and Kim like this.
  8. Mac11wildcat

Hugs are extra.

Artifex, Cityofgrit, Kim and 2 others like this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Pfffffft

Kim likes this.
  10. mp46

mp46 Member

Uhhhh have you looked at my pictures?

11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I have not. May I have a spoon?

12. mp46

mp46 Member

Kim likes this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

puckhog likes this.
  14. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Bs
    Lmao, what?

puckhog and T-Bagger like this.
  15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Moobs my friend, moobs.

TX_Hempknight likes this.
  16. TX_Hempknight

Oh....
    I don't know where the random bs came from. I have a problem with old quotes not going away.

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

Now when you say you got him beat, are you saying your moobs are bigger or....

18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m saying I’m fatter than him

Mdubbs likes this.
  19. That used to piss me off. i would write something out, then decide not to post it and it would keep coming back, even after erasing what i wrote and leaving the thread.

It's because the forum software auto saves what you type. So here's what ya do to remove a saved reply.

Erase all the text in the reply box. Click on the little floppy disk icon that's above and to the right side of the reply box and select delete draft.

You should see a little, slightly transparent notification that the draft was deleted in the bottom right corner of the reply box.

Problem solved. :)

T-Bagger, puckhog and TX_Hempknight like this.
  20. TX_Hempknight

Sweet jeebus. Thanks alot for this.

MisterSuperGod likes this.