• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Mass Spec Thread

I just about to send my stuff for mass spec found a third party from a university lab willing to do the test. I pretended to be a grad student so if the testing goes well first time it will be worth and its a accredited lab too.. Sweet he even answered a purity question which hopefully helps
I can only make a rough estimate the purity of the compound based on the intensity of the LC-MS peak versus the TIC plot. The purity will be based exclusively on compounds which can be ionized by electrospray.

I just about to send my stuff for mass spec found a third party from a university lab willing to do the test. I pretended to be a grad student so if the testing goes well first time it will be worth and its a accredited lab too.. Sweet he even answered a purity question which hopefully helps
I can only make a rough estimate the purity of the compound based on the intensity of the LC-MS peak versus the TIC plot. The purity will be based exclusively on compounds which can be ionized by electrospray.
This is exactly what I posted about on reddit.....We need standards, for an acurate purity assessment we need to send a known sample (pharma grade) in with the sample we want to have tested.

I sent out my raw sample very stoked for results cross fingers everything goes through without a hitch sent it to a university Professor - Spectroscopy and Biophysics Core getting all technical on gear is exciting lol

Any one know if

GE-TM Labs Clomid / Nolva / Anadrol 50 are real or garbage

Also anyone know how to check if they are real or not PCT is coming soon

Thanks

Any one know if

If you have time, AllDayChemist is a good source from India. I don't know about GE-TM but
Ar-R seems legit.

Also, this isn't the correct thread for this question.

Any one know if

Thanks

You are obnoxious. You will know if that anadrol is real after a day or two of use. A member in the getm thread mentioned he used the pct meds. Why don't u talk to him

Under $100 a test with shipping this is my first try let's hope it takes and I can send send in a bunch of samples all at once I think it would be cheaper ... From what I gathered its a grad assistant doing the testing for extra money..

Updates?

-Myth-

Definitely following this and waiting on a reply from you Shamrock :)

Under $100 a test with shipping this is my first try let's hope it takes and I can send send in a bunch of samples all at once I think it would be cheaper ... From what I gathered its a grad assistant doing the testing for extra money..