MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

I've tested it before on #87 was like this.
From there up I've used NaCl. With NaCl it's clear as water.
I'm using the bac from deus on room temperature, veriefied the product and even deus himself, told the bac can't get infected while being processed.
I don't know... I ordered optisgrey and test it with the same bac as mauve tops. Gotta let you guys know here

I've tested it before on #87 was like this.
From there up I've used NaCl. With NaCl it's clear as water.
I'm using the bac from deus on room temperature, veriefied the product and even deus himself, told the bac can't get infected while being processed.
I don't know... I ordered optisgrey and test it with the same bac as mauve tops. Gotta let you guys know here

Im using #87 now and they are g2g

I have used around 50 vials of batch #89 and mix it with bac water and its clear.

Use different bac water and it should be ok i guess

How much would you guess is in the 89?

Im using #87 now and they are g2g

How much would you guess is in the 89?
Let me throw the crystal ball.
Yeah better ask other user for a guess on the dosage instead of pretend to have the source labtest every batch before selling it.

Fucking douche

Let me throw the crystal ball.
Yeah better ask other user for a guess on the dosage instead of pretend to have the source labtest every batch before selling it.

Fucking douche

Lol dude what's your problem?

Go ahead and bash the reseller for not having tested the amount, just like tp, honestly i don't really care, that's not why I said that you're an angry and exhausting guy, I did so because you're so agressive and bitter in generel.

Look what you're doing right now, i'm trying to assess the amount in my 89s from tp since noone knows, and you're jumping in from the sideline, cussing down my throat for no reason and calling me a fucking douche.

I think you need to take a deep breath and do meditation or some shit brah, sheesh...

Mauves batch #87 tested at 11.5iu per vial.
Mauves batch #89 tested at 12.5iu per vial.

756ED1F8-6A50-4D73-9A6F-E43C515DF191.jpeg

5AB2EFFF-AE8B-409B-87DD-EF8F08FFE8A3.jpeg

We expected to get a purity number too, but apparently the lab didn’t test for it.

So next batch we will send a sample to Janoshik to see the purity number with his “new method”.

Batch #87 sold out. Enough #89 in stock atm.

1-9 kits €125 /kit
10-19 kits €115 /kit
20+ kits €110 /kit

Shipping cost €15

Our one and only contact info:
Meditrope.EU@protonmail.com

View attachment 144948

View attachment 144947

We expected to get a purity number too, but apparently the lab didn’t test for it.

So next batch we will send a sample to Janoshik to see the purity number with his “new method”.

1-9 kits €125 /kit
10-19 kits €115 /kit
20+ kits €110 /kit

Shipping cost €15

Only jano tests for dimer? And purity

well, we were guaranteed 12iu+ per vial.
if ive bought 4 kits of 87 i am missing 20iu hgh in total.
any plans how to follow up on this one?
edit: and test without at least purity is a joke. @LAB4TOX is this usually done like that? i could understand no Dimer but iu alone is quite ridicolous..

well, we were guaranteed 12iu+ per vial.
if ive bought 4 kits of 87 i am missing 20iu hgh in total.
any plans how to follow up on this one?
edit: and test without at least purity is a joke. @LAB4TOX is this usually done like that? i could understand no Dimer but iu alone is quite ridicolous..
then you will have the guaranteed 12iu per vial when you buy 4 more kits of the overdosed 89 batch

then you will have the guaranteed 12iu per vial when you buy 4 more kits of the overdosed 89 batch
Sorry, i'll explain the issue to you since you seem to be a bit slower..
if i am promised a guarantee minimum of x, then this x is the absolute lower limit. It can be higher, but not lower. X is the lowest possible for it to be okay.
if i do not test every batch yet i promise customers a product to meet a GUARANTEED MINIMUM, then i have to be the one who fixes potential issues.
there wouldnt be any issues if this sentence was rephrased with "around 12iu" or something along those lines. But it isnt. I've paid 500€ for HGH and i am missing around 4%. It is simple business.
I Like meditrope, he does a good job and this was initially not in his hands since he was also promised a guaranteed minimum, but he is the reseller so its his responsibility

View attachment 144948

View attachment 144947

1-9 kits €125 /kit
10-19 kits €115 /kit
20+ kits €110 /kit

Shipping cost €15

So 200 months to post a lab test that has no purity neither dimer in it? Are you fucking kidding me lol

So 200 months to post a lab test that has no purity neither dimer in it? Are you fucking kidding me lol
it's a fucking joke, i see more vendors trying to avoid the purity and dimer as of recently, there is definitely something to hide, it's not like these labs don't have the extra 100 euro to spend on the testing

it's a fucking joke, i see more vendors trying to avoid the purity and dimer as of recently, there is definitely something to hide, it's not like these labs don't have the extra 100 euro to spend on the testing
I am not sure if/how labtox tests those, but i assume for janoshik it has to do with the change in testing method.
Now a 95% purity result is considered very good, 96+ excellent.
However, if someone who is not informed well sees a result of 95% he will be thrown off and probably avoid ordering although it is a very good result.
95% before switching testing methods was considered as a quite bad result. I think those numbers are in the heads of many people..

For some reason, this pisses me off. Do you know how long batch #87 has been around? I think 1 year+ so what he's saying is there will be no purity or dimer tests for batch #89 as well which will also stay up for the same duration of time. Sigh.