MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

I am not sure if/how labtox tests those, but i assume for janoshik it has to do with the change in testing method.
Now a 95% purity result is considered very good, 96+ excellent.
However, if someone who is not informed well sees a result of 95% he will be thrown off and probably avoid ordering although it is a very good result.
95% before switching testing methods was considered as a quite bad result. I think those numbers are in the heads of many people..
You are completely right. Imagine a year or two down the line when the new "excellent" is like 91 or 92% lol, either good raws are getting hard to find or testing is getting better. Or both...

Yeah but this doesn't solve that they didn't fucking test the purity of the new batches, I don't care if it test at 90% instead of 98% as before and the reason behind it, because the reason are just excuses.

Btw I have received my package from TP from UK. It passed through custom without any problem, that doesn't mean it will pass for anyone ordering but from my side it's a positive experience as always.

So just to recap, TP has no testing of the batches, same as meditrope because the test they posted is a fucking jokez meditrope cost a bunch more and they ship from EU, TP cost a lot less and ship from UK.

In the end the only difference is price and shipping time.

I'm gonna email TP to see if he has news on any testing of new batches.

Why doesn't meditrope offer to pay for anonymous testing from user? Instead of posting these shit testes lol

well, we were guaranteed 12iu+ per vial.
if ive bought 4 kits of 87 i am missing 20iu hgh in total.
any plans how to follow up on this one?
edit: and test without at least purity is a joke. @LAB4TOX is this usually done like that? i could understand no Dimer but iu alone is quite ridicolous..
Hello Manu,

We expected to get the purity results with lab4tox so yeah it was a dissapointment for us too.

And actually you are right about the amount of iu. So thats why we will offer everyone a 5% discount on their new order. This will be valid till the end of the month. This promo is also active for new customers and customers who did not receive batch #87.

Please email us with subject: Order with 5% discount.

You will receive batch #89 which tested at 12.5iu per vial.

Prices with discount:

1-9 kits €119
10-19 kits €109
20+ kits €105

Have a good evening all!

Yeah but this doesn't solve that they didn't fucking test the purity of the new batches, I don't care if it test at 90% instead of 98% as before and the reason behind it, because the reason are just excuses.

Btw I have received my package from TP from UK. It passed through custom without any problem, that doesn't mean it will pass for anyone ordering but from my side it's a positive experience as always.

So just to recap, TP has no testing of the batches, same as meditrope because the test they posted is a fucking jokez meditrope cost a bunch more and they ship from EU, TP cost a lot less and ship from UK.

In the end the only difference is price and shipping time.

I'm gonna email TP to see if he has news on any testing of new batches.

Why doesn't meditrope offer to pay for anonymous testing from user? Instead of posting these shit testes lol
Let us know what tp says please. I’m curious as to what he has to say with these new batches. I was going to order from him but the lack of testing for the batches threw me off...

Searching for ppl willingly to contribute for testing of batch 88 of meditrope Blacktops , to be sent to Jano. So we can shut the mouth of these retards trying to fuck us sending HGH to l4btox and not testing properly because they have probably shit purity.

If @Meditrope have balls would pay for my test, as they said the Blacktops or mauve come from the same factory and have the same quality standard so if my batch test good your batch of mauve is probably similar. Best would be to test a mauve batch of course, but as shown in the last few posts they are not even able to get a test right.

Up to you to be a proper reseller that care about your customers or just be one of the fuckers trying to get as much money as they can without showing proper quality control.

Hello Manu,

We expected to get the purity results with lab4tox so yeah it was a dissapointment for us too.

And actually you are right about the amount of iu. So thats why we will offer everyone a 5% discount on their new order. This will be valid till the end of the month. This promo is also active for new customers and customers who did not receive batch #87.

Please email us with subject: Order with 5% discount.

You will receive batch #89 which tested at 12.5iu per vial.

Prices with discount:

1-9 kits €119
10-19 kits €109
20+ kits €105

Have a good evening all!
That's bullshit, l4btox tell you upfront if you want purity or dimer etc. You just asked to test only for quantity because you are worried of the purity result. It's fucking clear. That's why there are not tests of new batch of meditrope around.

We are gonna change this soon don't worry

I have emailed lab4tox to ask if they can check hgh sample for purity and dimer and this is their reaction:

hello,

HGH
Time: 3-4 weeks
Cost: HGH - 1230 zł (we could issue an invoice in USD/EUR)

we give the result only - mg / vial (not %)

as for cleanliness, we only give a note:
sample clean and homogeneous, contains human growth hormone (22,1 kDa)
none posttranslational modifications or similar substance

So i think its not the source his fault. Of course it would have been better if he asked beforehand if they test for purity too. But it looks like the source expected that it was standard for a lab to test for purity. But thats just my point of view on it.

Im atleast happy to see the mg amount. Never had bad experience with meditrope mauves.

Purity and dimer is literally the biggest impact in HGH, not the number of units... that's what will determine the side effects for most users. HGH is a delicate as shit process to manufacture. It's not like bathtub gear.

So why would i accept more if the purity is lower? Your thinking is weird. They compensate you with a few extra iu and you're satisfied. Not attacking you personally CC but i see a lot of people here with this mindset.

i have always had more side effects with generics that had lower purity/higher dimer.
and ive tried a lot of brands.
Genotropin/optis/qitrope are very clean hghs, low water retention, low joint pain, energy high, not much sleep needed to feel fresh.
mauves are a medium case imo, higher wter retention and more joint pain + ive needed tons of sleep and was still lethargic..
my worst experience was done with pharmatropin, genopharm and another one where ive forgot the name.
TONS of water retention there. My feet looked like elephant feet. Also my joints (esp elbow) was so painful i woke up several times a night due to the pain

i have always had more side effects with generics that had lower purity/higher dimer.
and ive tried a lot of brands.
Genotropin/optis/qitrope are very clean hghs, low water retention, low joint pain, energy high, not much sleep needed to feel fresh.
mauves are a medium case imo, higher wter retention and more joint pain + ive needed tons of sleep and was still lethargic..
my worst experience was done with pharmatropin, genopharm and another one where ive forgot the name.
TONS of water retention there. My feet looked like elephant feet. Also my joints (esp elbow) was so painful i woke up several times a night due to the pain

Definitely a bit sus that dimmer wasn't tested. Does TP usually use Lab4Tox or was this a new change?

There's definitely a lot of sources scared of Jano's new purity testing that's for sure....

Definitely a bit sus that dimmer wasn't tested. Does TP usually use Lab4Tox or was this a new change?

There's definitely a lot of sources scared of Jano's new purity testing that's for sure....
official meditrope uses janosh because you can check on their homepage.
TP unsure, he just gives lab information in his auto reply.
And i guess it is the first time for medi EU to lab test the hgh
edit:
found the TP homepage. Uses janosh it seems
https://theproviderofhgh.com/wp/mauvetop/
second edit:
what i find interesting is that the lab results differ so much. from (old purity) 97% to high 99% everything.
Also, very inconsistent on amount of IU. Blacktops from 14iu (which is lower than the guaranteed value also) to almost 20iu

second edit:
what i find interesting is that the lab results differ so much. from (old purity) 97% to high 99% everything.
Also, very inconsistent on amount of IU. Blacktops from 14iu (which is lower than the guaranteed value also) to almost 20iu
Exactly what i noticed. And people here are happy about the extra iu when the underlying problem is actually a lab having very shitty calculations in the production of their hgh... Going up and down like that is not normal.

I personally refuse to take any lab testing before 2021 (old inaccurate testing method) seriously. Labs must take responsibility and face the new improved testing methods, and so what if results are a little worse? It is to be expected. I just hate how some vendors keep playing on their reputation from years back. Times change.

Everyone is slacking off now not giving a shit about sending new batches to testing. "Just take a look at our old batches". Fuck this shit.

Last edited:
Exactly what i noticed. And people here are happy about the extra iu when the underlying problem is actually a lab having very shitty calculations in the production of their hgh... Going up and down like that is not normal.

I personally refuse to take any lab testing before 2021 (old inaccurate testing method) seriously. Labs must take responsibility and face the new improved testing methods, and so what if results are a little worse? It is to be expected. I just hate how some vendors keep playing on their reputation from years back. Times change.

Everyone is slacking off now not giving a shit about sending new batches to testing. "Just take a look at our old batches". Fuck this shit.
yeah, 33% variance in dosing is definitely not normal and a bit suspicious..
well, new testing simply means new "setpoint". 96-97% now is considered very nice, 94-95 is still good and 92-93 is not exactly super bad.

yeah, 33% variance in dosing is definitely not normal and a bit suspicious..
well, new testing simply means new "setpoint". 96-97% now is considered very nice, 94-95 is still good and 92-93 is not exactly super bad.

Correct, thankfully I use Optitropin 120iu kits and they came back at I think high 96.X with 0 dimmer or 97 and jano said this was one of if not the best tests he's seen so far. One came back at 91 and he was like this is not good, a generic someone posted here.

Correct, thankfully I use Optitropin 120iu kits and they came back at I think high 96.X with 0 dimmer or 97 and jano said this was one of if not the best tests he's seen so far. One came back at 91 and he was like this is not good, a generic someone posted here.
Optitropin seems to be the best out there right now. It's just expensive in my opinion.. a shame

Sponsors