MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Hello, I have been using meditrope uk since 2019. I wrote here in 2019 to say that meditrope uk is solid
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
Envoyer des commentaires
Panneaux latéraux
this is not meditrope uk, it's meditrope eu, completely different source

Because I fucking care for source to be upheld to a good quality standard as we are used here in Meso.

If you don't understand this, you are a shill or a retard So fuck off

Quite the angry little thing aren't you.

The OP is not even the creator of the product, he's just a reseller so why don't you go and hound the actual source of the product, TP for the results?

You're not in other threads doing this, for example, why aren't you in the Turkish Pharma thread repeatedly demanding test results for all their resold products

It just doesn't make sense, just go and harass TP instead of these guys, he is the source

Hello, I have been using meditrope uk since 2019. I wrote here in 2019 to say that meditrope uk is solid
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
Envoyer des commentaires
Panneaux latéraux
Since you told that you are Sicilian, please scrivi in italiano almeno

The OP is not even the creator of the product, he's just a reseller so why don't you go and hound the actual source of the product, TP for the results?

You're not in other threads doing this, for example, why aren't you in the Turkish Pharma thread repeatedly demanding test results for all their resold products

It just doesn't make sense, just go and harass TP instead of these guys, he is the source
So if you resell shit you are not responsible for it but who produced that shit? Are fucking kidding me?

I don't care about Turkish pharma, I care about sources I could have an interest in it if they will behave and offer something that is worth my attention. I don't have so much free time to police every fucking thread. I do try my best to held any sources accountable for their action and behaviour so before you even try to accuse me of anything you should clean your mouth from meditrope cum.

Now please let's not divert the conversation from the main point: @Meditrope you have stated that you had send your own sample to Jano. Where is the lab result? When can we expect it? It has passed already two weeks I guess and you already said that you had send the sample so it's a very long time!

I’m not sure if this is allowed, but how can I get in touch with TP? Just looking for product lists, etc. Can’t seem to locate him even through search features...

I’m not sure if this is allowed, but how can I get in touch with TP? Just looking for product lists, etc. Can’t seem to locate him even through search features...
Been reading around the past couple of days, as far as I know he doesnt have a thread here. Post is on another board. Apparently only ships out UK not EU domestic

Sampei, I legitimately think sources are shitless scared to post new labtest results after the improved janoshik testing methods. If you check out Optitropin which was supposedly one of the highest if not the highest hgh purity on meso, most recent one being 99.3%, now 'only' scoring 96% with the new testing methods. Imagine how low everything else will come out now.

Janoshik himself commented 2 weeks ago that 96% was among the best tested so far. Shit, i wouldn't be surprised if most hgh is in the low 90's now.

So if you resell shit you are not responsible for it but who produced that shit? Are fucking kidding me?

I don't care about Turkish pharma, I care about sources I could have an interest in it if they will behave and offer something that is worth my attention. I don't have so much free time to police every fucking thread. I do try my best to held any sources accountable for their action and behaviour so before you even try to accuse me of anything you should clean your mouth from meditrope cum.

Now please let's not divert the conversation from the main point: @Meditrope you have stated that you had send your own sample to Jano. Where is the lab result? When can we expect it? It has passed already two weeks I guess and you already said that you had send the sample so it's a very long time!

Again, why are you not harassing TP for testing of his product?

You come in the thread demanding prices be lowered to suit your needs, and saying things like "I could have an interest in it if they will behave and offer something that is worth my attention". Then to top it all off you're overtly rude about it too. You have the attitude of an entitled, egotistical, spoilt brat

Last edited:
Yep. Frank from Eroids. Not sure why you would mention it like that in a negative connotation, but feel free to enlighten me.
I don’t want to offend but after watching your pics for sure you should not be using gear and you should train natural for a bit.
Also posting your pics on an open forum and then using the same handle in another forum is literally a way of getting into trouble with LE.

I don’t want to offend but after watching your pics for sure you should not be using gear and you should train natural for a bit.
Also posting your pics on an open forum and then using the same handle in another forum is literally a way of getting into trouble with LE.
I appreciate the input and concern. I have masks on in photos. LE is my last concern being that I am a recreational user of anabolics. Hardly a priority for LE. Also, I am humble in my journey.. I don't pretend to be something that I'm not or pretend to be bigger than I am. I am simply using the advancements in technology present to me to acheive my goals faster than acheivable natural. I'm aware of my choices. I am also intrigued by the science and willing to experiment. Still yet, I appreciate the concern. No offense taken.

Sampei, I legitimately think sources are shitless scared to post new labtest results after the improved janoshik testing methods. If you check out Optitropin which was supposedly one of the highest if not the highest hgh purity on meso, most recent one being 99.3%, now 'only' scoring 96% with the new testing methods. Imagine how low everything else will come out now.

Janoshik himself commented 2 weeks ago that 96% was among the best tested so far. Shit, i wouldn't be surprised if most hgh is in the low 90's now.

How does the purity, 99 compared to 96 for instance, make a difference? Not to enlightened on the subject tbh.

Again, why are you not harassing TP for testing of his product?

You come in the thread demanding prices be lowered to suit your needs, and saying things like "I could have an interest in it if they will behave and offer something that is worth my attention". Then to top it all off you're overtly rude about it too. You have the attitude of an entitled, egotistical, spoilt brat
I support anyone trying to get resellers to test their product. Just because TP used to test his batches doesn't somehow absolve this reseller of the responsibility to test the products he is selling, especially in the abscence of tests from TP.

Frankly, it's a little suss that you're arguing in support of a source and crusading against Sampei just because his tone hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
I support anyone trying to get resellers to test their product. Just because TP used to test his batches doesn't somehow absolve this reseller of the responsibility to test the products he is selling, especially in the abscence of tests from TP.

Frankly, it's a little suss that you're arguing in support of a source and crusading against Sampei just because his tone hurt your feelings.

It is not sus at all. I have already explained my thoughts so there is no point in repeating myself

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing.

Quite the agressive and angry lil fella. Super stressful engaging in dialogue with him

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing.

Quite the agressive and angry lil fella. Super stressful engaging in dialogue with him
If I was a major reseller and the source was not giving our regular testing like he's known to I would be concerned and atleast get it done myself? Being a reseller does not absolve one of responsible selling. For example opti-CAN gets testing done separate from the main OptiTropin source to confirm.

I haven't kept up but have the test results on these still dried up? They were always good with batch testing.

Sponsors

Latest posts