MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

But he is the only guy here shipping within the eu right? TP isnt an option for me anymore since the brexit...
TP says there are no problem when shipping uk -> eu, but I did just place an order the last week from uk and probably got sized so...

TP says there are no problem when shipping uk -> eu, but I did just place an order the last week from uk and probably got sized so...
Did you have a shipment seized from TP or from another source from UK? Please let's be specific with the details so we avoid confusion xD

when did TP say this?
to me he said it is no problem for a order of 7 blacks since incase it gets shipped he would reship "no problem for such a small order".
but reshipping is not the only issue, in some countries you might get a good bit of trouble when they seize your order. You will for sure get a nasty letter, thats why i chose not to order from TP

when did TP say this?
to me he said it is no problem for a order of 7 blacks since incase it gets shipped he would reship "no problem for such a small order".
but reshipping is not the only issue, in some countries you might get a good bit of trouble when they seize your order. You will for sure get a nasty letter, thats why i chose not to order from TP
My order wasn't from tp. And they weren't any, actually, illegal stuff.

My order wasn't from tp. And they weren't any, actually, illegal stuff.
no in your post you said "tp says there are no problems..."
this is new for me since he did not say this when ive asked, he just said he will reship "my small order if it gets seized"

no in your post you said "tp says there are no problems..."
this is new for me since he did not say this when ive asked, he just said he will reship "my small order if it gets seized"
He said to me that he is not having problem at the moment shipping from UK to EU.

If it's true or not is hard to say

@Meditrope is Bac water included in the kit? And if not, do you have it available otherwise?
Hello Sir. Good question, bac water is not included. But we have 10ml vials bac water avaiable for €6 if you need it.
Most guys have their own bac water or they use sterile water which is ok too.

Hello Sir. Good question, bac water is not included. But we have 10ml vials bac water avaiable for €6 if you need it.
Most guys have their own bac water or they use sterile water which is ok too.

Yeah, I'm just about to make an order and needed to know. Ok, tnx for the answer.

No unfortunately not. Tp will let us know once he got.
So you can't even spend your own money to test it, you just wait for TP testing. AHAHAHAHAH you are one shit of a source.
You keep selling your HGH UNTESTED to everyone because you can't afford 350 euro test.

What a fucking joke

So if I understand you correctly, the price for 3 kits would be:

3 x 125
+
3 x 15
= 420€

So, basically 140€ per kit?
I think he says per pack, a pack is one package. Not per kit. A kit is 10x vials.

So 3 x 125 + 15 = 390€ (assuming you order everything in one package)