MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

didnt you
Yeees. 1/2 vial pre cardio 1/2 before bed.
didnt you pull tons of water?
ive tried 1 vial a day of pharmacom some weeks ago and i pulled so much water my lower back pumps were worse than running 75mg tbol a day.. i could barely get out of bad and walking was a pain in the ass..

didnt you

didnt you pull tons of water?
ive tried 1 vial a day of pharmacom some weeks ago and i pulled so much water my lower back pumps were worse than running 75mg tbol a day.. i could barely get out of bad and walking was a pain in the ass..
Never. I dont retain water using HGH. Just in wrists, fingers (carpal tunnel)

They will reply to you with the usual 12-15 iu a vial, but no lab tests yet... been waiting 3 weeks now

Wtf??

The meditrope always gets tested? I thought the missing testing on #87 was a fluke.. kinda depressing if we have to guess the amount from now on lol

So they offer an expensive service without even testing the batches. Make sense yeah

So they offer an expensive service without even testing the batches. Make sense yeah

Not expensive if you get it from TP, but even he did not know what was in #87

I just asked him about #89, we will see..

So weird lol, TP normally always has an exact amount in the batches

Not expensive if you get it from TP, but even he did not know what was in #87

I just asked him about #89, we will see..

So weird lol, TP normally always has an exact amount in the batches
Yeah that's what I meant, if I have to pay a lot more then TP and I don't even get a lab test stating amount and purity and dimer on my batch then what the fuck am I paying more for?

Anyway I'm ordering blacktop soon from TP if anyone interested we could share the price of the test and I'll send a vial to be tested to Jano.

Yeah that's what I meant, if I have to pay a lot more then TP and I don't even get a lab test stating amount and purity and dimer on my batch then what the fuck am I paying more for?

Anyway I'm ordering blacktop soon from TP if anyone interested we could share the price of the test and I'll send a vial to be tested to Jano.

Amen brother, but Goddamn this is bullshit, I wanna know how much growth im sticking in me lol

Yeees. 1/2 vial pre cardio 1/2 before bed.

So that's atleast 10iu a day which is some of the highest dosing I've seen on this forum

So I have some questions....

Did you test igf or HGH serum?

What kind of results did you get in terms of strength or body composition? And how did that compare to the pharma

Because of brexit some UK sources, with maybe better prices, are no longer options for me in my middle/western europe Country - so i decided to make an order At meditrope eu here, everything was fine, i am very satisfied with These guys, batch #87 landed within a week

Because of brexit some UK sources, with maybe better prices, are no longer options for me in my middle/western europe Country - so i decided to make an order At meditrope eu here, everything was fine, i am very satisfied with These guys, batch #87 landed within a week

@Meditrope How come batch 87 is being sold when meditrope are on batch 90 now?

@Meditrope How come batch 87 is being sold when meditrope are on batch 90 now?
Hello sir. Simple answer: we still have #87 in stock. We also have #89. Batch 90 is blacks which we do not carry.

They are send for testing and expect to have results soon. Will update once avaiable.

Best regards

Hello sir. Simple answer: we still have #87 in stock. We also have #89. Batch 90 is blacks which we do not carry.

They are send for testing and expect to have results soon. Will update once avaiable.

Best regards
Yeah you sent it for test 1 month ago. This is bullshit lol Jano turnaround is not that slow.

Sponsors

Latest posts