MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

got mauve tops within a week #87. someone has experience with them?

I dunno how much is in them but they are strong as fuck

Right now i do 1.3 iu (assuming they are 12) twice daily and it is plenty

Very deep sleep, water retention, lethargy, hunger, muscle growth etc

Intrestingly enough, they also appear to dissolve in water much quicker than older batches from a year ago, perhaps the meditrope guys are refining the process?

Last edited:
We must avoid trivialization of hgh and steroids, we can not say 2x 1.3ui per day and muscle growth. You take water and muscles are hard with hgh, but deep sleep, and better general condition is very correct. Meditrope is' at best Chinese hgh .. Price and quality.

When my exercises becomes easier I see that as anabolism

Also remember we have no idea how much is in them, 12 iu would be the bare minimum, and splitting the shots greatly raises IGF1

Last edited:
My friend, mauve top meditrope, is 10ui normally but meditrope increases to 12i, 13i, 14iu ,,,, so I understand that you divide your vial into 10 ,,, each dose will result in 1.2iu or 1.3iu or 1 , 4ui .. ,,, you will not be world champion if luckily your prize is. To 14 who flask
.. You understand..?

Intrestingly enough, they also appear to dissolve in water much quicker than older batches from a year ago, perhaps the meditrope guys are refining the process?

After how long were you seeing those effects?

After how long were you seeing those effects?

Well, before the 87# i was using tp's orange tops at 4 iu (split 2 iu twice)

But even at 1.3 - 1.5 iu twice of 87# my sleep became muuch deeper. Hunger also seemed to go up, oddly enough (metabolism?)

Other than that the orange and mauves gave similar effects (lethargy, mood increase, clear thinking, pump, great skin, slight anabolism, water retention etc)

Again, remember no one has tested the amount in 87# so we have to guess. Having said that, I have always been very happy with meditrope

Last edited:

just 2.6 iu? why this low dosage? i am a first timer and using straight away 5 iu. maybe its placebo but i can notice a deeper sleep since i am using hgh

When my exercises becomes easier I see that as anabolism

Also remember we have no idea how much is in them, 12 iu would be the bare minimum, and splitting the shots greatly raises IGF1
12 iu is not the bare minimum, #85 was tested at below 12.
just for information :)
but usually, it is 12+, correct

just 2.6 iu? why this low dosage? i am a first timer and using straight away 5 iu. maybe its placebo but i can notice a deeper sleep since i am using hgh

Judging by feelz im pretty sure im doing more.

Normally i do 2 x 2 iu and this feels a lot like that

Well, before the 87# i was using tp's orange tops at 4 iu (split 2 iu twice)

But even at 1.3 - 1.5 iu twice of 87# my sleep became muuch deeper. Hunger also seemed to go up, oddly enough (metabolism?)

Other than that the orange and mauves gave similar effects (lethargy, mood increase, clear thinking, pump, great skin, slight anabolism, water retention etc)

Again, remember no one has tested the amount in 87# so we have to guess. Having said that, I have always been very happy with meditrope

Ok thanks

But I asked "how long" until you noticed the effects your mentioned

Eg: a week, a month etc

Im having the opposite experience than most have. I was using 1 vial a day of meditrope mauvetops #85, no much sides at all, i was having great results.

Now im using 3ui Genotropin AM 3ui PM and the numbness and water retention in my hands are fucking incredible. Im not saying ones better than the other, just saying generics dont have to give you sides at all and pharma grade are side free. Im experiencing the opposite

Im having the opposite experience than most have. I was using 1 vial a day of meditrope mauvetops #85, no much sides at all, i was having great results.

Now im using 3ui Genotropin AM 3ui PM and the numbness and water retention in my hands are fucking incredible. Im not saying ones better than the other, just saying generics dont have to give you sides at all and pharma grade are side free. Im experiencing the opposite
1 vial a day? So 10~15 iu per day?