MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Dude stop shilling for TP everywhere.
This guy thinks he helping out but he's only making Tp look bad with this nonsense.

I also heard this guy saying that the mauves were inferior to the blacks. Not true. The mauves were produced to be like the blacks, just less iu so they are more affordable.

Sometimes the blacks are better and sometimes the mauves are better as far as purity.

Plenty of business to go around, no need for these types of tactics.

Hi sir . Do you already have meditrope available in stock? I currently have the 100# batch and I have been with it for 2 weeks and I feel great, I wanted to buy more to stock up all summer. Thanks
Hello sir,

New stock arrived and we can ship all open and new orders on friday.

Best regards,

Bumping up these kits. I've been on Meditropes since the line started up. Never a bad batch tested. Looks like a top notch guy as well.

@Meditrope I didn't realize you had an oil line and peps as well. That IGF is a good price compared to other places I've seen with it. Double the price and higher. If labs come out as real IGF they should be lining up to buy it.

I think you are doing yourself a disservice by not having another thread for the whole line. You should kill it with the added exposure.

Received a lot of kits new batch #103 mauves. Will be sent to Jano later this week. Max order per customer upped to 20kits again.

I received my second order from Meditrope today. I have ordered only HGH both times and am impressed by the professionalism. Shipped from an low risk EU country, transit time from receiving the tracking number to touchdown about 7 days (EU->EU).
Clear recommendation.

In past i buy from this guy but he only as the Mauves and always low stock , then i find the theprovider2013@mailfence.com and he has the Black and Golden and also give me better prices . Order takes more time to arrive but much better option , stock and price . When i find a good source i keep it

I received my second order from Meditrope today. I have ordered only HGH both times and am impressed by the professionalism. Shipped from an low risk EU country, transit time from receiving the tracking number to touchdown about 7 days (EU->EU).
Clear recommendation.
Hello sir,
Always good to hear things like this, thank you for ordering and hope to continue business :)

In past i buy from this guy but he only as the Mauves and always low stock , then i find the theprovider2013@mailfence.com and he has the Black and Golden and also give me better prices . Order takes more time to arrive but much better option , stock and price . When i find a good source i keep it
You're an asshole dude.

==================================

Top notch source here. Same kits as Tp and fast delivery.

Last edited:
You're an asshole dude.

==================================

Top notch source here. Same kits as Tp and fast delivery.
Stupidity dont make you better or big. Respect makes you big and better . Im not here to criticize people and here to tell the truth not promoting someone and criticize all the others . I use meditrope from provider but in the past i use good brands like pharmacom, zhpc, genopharm

But i see Meditrope are much better on gains

Stupidity dont make you better or big. Respect makes you big and better . Im not here to criticize people and here to tell the truth not promoting someone and criticize all the others . I use meditrope from provider but in the past i use good brands like pharmacom, zhpc, genopharm

But i see Meditrope are much better on gains
You don't get it man.

When you go into Tp's competitor's thread and promote Tp's products, you make Tp look bad.

It looks like he sent you which makes him look shady as fuck.

If you want to respect someone, you should respect this man's sales thread and stay out of it.

Ethics?

Heard of them?

You don't get it man.

When you go into Tp's competitor's thread and promote Tp's products, you make Tp look bad.

It looks like he sent you which makes him look shady as fuck.

If you want to respect someone, you should respect this man's sales thread and stay out of it.

Ethics?

Heard of them?

The guy's a trol. Or more specifically, that intermediate place where you are not a troll yet but are on it's way to become one. Be patient, it's a confusing time for him ...

Ordered on Thursday which batch is it? And the IU per vial?
Hello sir
All we know is #100 mauves is (almost) finished and we are now receiving #103 mauves.
We can not promise or guarantee you which batch you receive, we just ship what is avaiable. Also all batches are equal to us, 12iu minimum. Everything above the 12iu you should just consider as a free gift.

Best regards,

Just received my 3rd order from this vendor, communication is top notch and every time he shipped very fast after getting paid.
Not quite the cheapest vendor as it s been mentioned here but shipping from within the EU which is great (for me)
Will order again

Today received results of #103 Meditrope Mauves:

13.4IU 93.4% Purity and ZERO dimer

https://janoshik.com/tests/19162-Mauve_top_rHGH_vial_6F6YPJUP8RNS (Janoshik Analytical)