Monkey King Anabolic

This.

Fuck bitcoin. Any chance WU can be accepted or worked out?

I think I will be able to set it up. It just sucks with western union in China. Wish people were just honest and wouldn’t do charge backs and I could just use PayPal
Please do.
To become successful you have to offer something better known sources don't.

Why does WU sucks in China?
What about MG? I heard that although they ask lots of questions, they rarely reject transfers and much less chance of being blocked than WU.
What about Ria? Said to be the less stringent of the money transfer services.

I don’t feel this is panda. Just hope this lab does not go domestic. Do one thing and one thing great.

Stay international, provide crazy good stealth and outstanding products and compliment this with great customer service.

By god.... is that too much to ask for?
And for the love of god. Don’t get a rep.... they just fuck everything up with the whole “ let me see what boss man says”
Agree

Talking about stealth, @MonkeyKingAnabolic will you offer custom stealth on demand?
Again, you must offer something others don't.

Lol @master.ion and me had a spat but we have moved on I believe.

But you guys are cracking me up.

Play the lotto[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and apocalypse haha.

13EAC1EE-5721-4FD6-8663-5609348878EC.jpeg
Monkey man. i would like to offer my services as supreme rep for Rabid Monkey Raws, or whatever you call yourself.

First i will need a company car. Ferrari, if possible. Prius, if not. i will also need a private chef, personal trainer and several women of ill repute, to use at my beck and call.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edit: Almost forgot the most important part. i will also require a sash, lavender in color, complete with frills and tassels, embroidered with the name Supreme Rep.
You can just barrow one of my cusions Ferrari’s. Grandma said she’s down to cook(she makes a dog meat soup that’s to die for) and my aunt is already sewing the sash. And then woman are on order from Ukraine

Please do.
To become successful you have to offer something better known sources don't.

Why does WU sucks in China?
What about MG? I heard that although they ask lots of questions, they rarely reject transfers and much less chance of being blocked than WU.
What about Ria? Said to be the less stringent of the money transfer services.

Agree

Talking about stealth, @MonkeyKingAnabolic will you offer custom stealth on demand?
Again, you must offer something others don't.
They tend to like to block receivers here extremely quickly because they think there is fraud or money laundering going on. But I still plan to try and work out an option. I don’t believe ria sends to China

View attachment 100142
You can just barrow one of my cusions Ferrari’s. Grandma said she’s down to cook(she makes a dog meat soup that’s to die for) and my aunt is already sewing the sash. And then woman are on order from Ukraine

They tend to like to block receivers here extremely quickly because they think there is fraud or money laundering going on. But I still plan to try and work out an option. I don’t believe ria sends to China
Is that kid that was brewing pandas shit?

Gentlemen, the two ladies are obviously not related. Look at the traps on lady number two and compare them back to Lady number one. They are much much larger, also the midsection is very different. The nipples are similar but that could be a race thing. My conclusion is these are two very different women. Different heights and different muscle builds.

I don't have anything new to add to the domestic discussion, everything that should be said has been said. Going domestick is just fucking retarded.

Those vials are both absolutely fucking amazing and stupid at the same time. I'll take 100 with my next order please :D I can totally see myself home brewing a blend and putting them in those vials. 200mg test prop 100mg NPP 50mg tren A per vial. You can't tell me that wouldn't psych you up injecting that shit out of a 24k gold monkey vial.

View attachment 100142

Wait...he's getting Ukrainian women? That's so unfair!

Gentlemen, the two ladies are obviously not related. Look at the traps on lady number two and compare them back to Lady number one. They are much much larger, also the midsection is very different. The nipples are similar but that could be a race thing. My conclusion is these are two very different women. Different heights and different muscle builds.

I don't have anything new to add to the domestic discussion, everything that should be said has been said. Going domestick is just fucking retarded.

Those vials are both absolutely fucking amazing and stupid at the same time. I'll take 100 with my next order please :D I can totally see myself home brewing a blend and putting them in those vials. 200mg test prop 100mg NPP 50mg tren A per vial. You can't tell me that wouldn't psych you up injecting that shit out of a 24k gold monkey vial.

I think it would be so much cooler if the stopper on the monkey vials was where the ass should be :confused::D

Sponsors

Latest posts