Monkey King Anabolic

The colour is down to oxidation of the raws. If you get light raws put in on a heat source and watch that shit turn red
I have tren a dark and light from source. I brewed over 15 times give or take. With tren light using mig I have upped the heat and can never get it past a certain shade of gold.
Perhaps using other carriers you can.

The factory started making light and dark tren ace becuase people were complaining about colors and side effects like the cough.

As for the difference between the two colors made by factory the light gives less sides like cough and night sweats. Sorta like running Human grade Hex.

The gains were same off the two colors.

Only thing is the vets I work with like the old school dark and the cough which brings me back to my question to @MonkeyKingAnabolic do you carry both colors compounds?

I ask becuase its nice to have a good redundancy backup.

Cheers!

@MonkeyKingAnabolic
Hey Bro. Do you carry light and dark tren ace?
I have options from other source on the two and tried both. They're both great but I like the dark cus I brew with mig which with normal tren a comes out pretty light colored and people question the color until they pin. Also I have found the dark gives you more tren cough which in a weird way people like...

Nevertheless let me know.
Much appreciated!

I’ve never heard or seen such a thing before. The color of the tren raws can vary from batch to batch.

So this week I’m going to be finishing the stealth this week for international finished products for Monkey King(will still be in the same cool vials). Is there any requests for compounds(orals or injectables) that aren’t the norms?

Anyone get a pack yet?? Allegedly mine fell off the planet, never made it out of China. Im still waiting on answers. Comunication took two days for a one word question from MK... Which was info he could have quickly found had he looked three messages back on our convo. Until people start getting packs, I advise no one orders until then!!

EBK

Anyone get a pack yet?? Allegedly mine fell off the planet, never made it out of China. Im still waiting on answers. Comunication took two days for a one word question from MK... Which was info he could have quickly found had he looked three messages back on our convo. Until people start getting packs, I advise no one orders until then!!

EBK

Nice flashy website
Over the top vials
Promises grandure

Typical crap service and crap communication.
Monkey, this isn't how you do it. You are sounding alot like panda.

I have tren a dark and light from source. I brewed over 15 times give or take. With tren light using mig I have upped the heat and can never get it past a certain shade of gold.
Perhaps using other carriers you can.

The factory started making light and dark tren ace becuase people were complaining about colors and side effects like the cough.

As for the difference between the two colors made by factory the light gives less sides like cough and night sweats. Sorta like running Human grade Hex.

The gains were same off the two colors.

Only thing is the vets I work with like the old school dark and the cough which brings me back to my question to @MonkeyKingAnabolic do you carry both colors compounds?

I ask becuase its nice to have a good redundancy backup.

Cheers!
If your not coughing, its not Tren. This old timers opinion. And color? Everytime i made it, nice golden amber. Whst are labs doing now adding coloring agents to the gear to standout from others? You will know tren in a fee days. If not minutes.

EBK
Mine made it out of China and is in transit somewhere! Not gonna go into details but as of right now it seems normal for international. If and when I get it, I will chime in with reviews on stealth. But like you said till shit starts landing it would be advisable to hold off for a few days.

While we see if packs arrive we can discuss other things

@Roger rabbit do BBers seeking suicide help from you are depressed because of low Testosterone?
Or because they found out that being jacked doesn't pay the bills?

EBK

Same with my package not moving out of China. I ordered over 2 weeks ago too.

If your not coughing, its not Tren. This old timers opinion. And color? Everytime i made it, nice golden amber. Whst are labs doing now adding coloring agents to the gear to standout from others? You will know tren in a fee days. If not minutes.

Never once coughed on tren. 2 cycles 8 weeks each 50mg ED. Do you think it was fake? Is it possible some people do not get the cough?

I did 100mg eod of tren ace for 6 weeks. I waited for the cough after every injection and nothing until my final pin lol. That's a crazy feeling

I did 100mg eod of tren ace for 6 weeks. I waited for the cough after every injection and nothing until my final pin lol. That's a crazy feeling
Sometimes you get it 3 or 4 times in a row... Sometimes ill do an entire cycle and get lucky without it... Russian Roulett... Haha

MK hit me up said he used slow mail and tracking typically updates after 15 days....... :\

EBK

I'm not worried. It's just slow. If the shipping method is safe and the stealth good that's really what I care about. I wasn't ordering international expecting an overnight delivery lol but at the same time I was hoping for it to make it within the 2 week time frame.

While we see if packs arrive we can discuss other things

@Roger rabbit do BBers seeking suicide help from you are depressed because of low Testosterone?
Or because they found out that being jacked doesn't pay the bills?

Suicide is for sure a sensitive subject. I have reached out to a few members where posts reflected like they were asking for help. So do I know if it is low t related or not ? I don’t know but I do know it has been brought up in pm before by members.

One member I never heard back from again so I hope he has just left meso and didn’t turn a temporary problem into a permanent solution.

Suicide is for sure a sensitive subject. I have reached out to a few members where posts reflected like they were asking for help. So do I know if it is low t related or not ? I don’t know but I do know it has been brought up in pm before by members.

One member I never heard back from again so I hope he has just left meso and didn’t turn a temporary problem into a permanent solution.

Help them whenever you can. You sir have probably saved lives, families and do not even know it.

Low T definitely contributed to my depression. Getting my levels right was like having a fog lifted from my life. I wasn't so much suicidal as I was dangerously apathetic about my well being.

Your mileage may vary, of course.