Monkey King Anabolic

Yeah bro I've said it a bunch, that I get no sides from tren...all except for the anxiety. Most of the time it's no big deal, but when it gets bad, I feel the same way you do. Its like it's me against the world, jealousy sets in, and I obsess on dumb shit. This only happens to me in the latter part of the run though

Yeah it only set in at the end of my cycle and when it came it just wouldnt go away till the tren was gone out of my system. Tren is some hard shit but damn does it transform your body.

Acetate hydrolyzes in the body to acetic acid, the same one found in vinegar.

While acetic acid is clearly irritant,
it makes you wonder why Test ace doesn't cause cough, while Tren ace reportedly does.
get enough test in your bloodstream and you will cought, tren is just that much stronger

Yeah it only set in at the end of my cycle and when it came it just wouldnt go away till the tren was gone out of my system. Tren is some hard shit but damn does it transform your body.
Back in the day tren was Easy to get, stacked with test, it made monsters. You could go either way by adjusting diet. The hardest part was coming off, you didnt want to, and thats when the sides realy nailed you

Looks like he put down alot of money with vials website and so on..
Lets hope it arrives
He copied PPl website he has a cheap testing machine. He doesn't even label his raws or pack it in an airtight bag so I mean its debatable that he put a lot of money down.

I've gotten the cough from other compounds more than tren. Tren cough once, Trne cough once. Cough from test or deca, maybe 6 times.

I think I had a cough from test prop before I thought maybe some tren got in bottle from drawing out multiple compounds in one syringe but after reading your post maybe it was just the test prop

I think I had a cough from test prop before I thought maybe some tren got in bottle from drawing out multiple compounds in one syringe but after reading your post maybe it was just the test prop
Its most Likely the Oil seemed into a vein or blood vessel not the actually steroid the oil is where the cough comes from it gets taken into the lungs and that's your lungs expelling it out.

Suicide is for sure a sensitive subject. I have reached out to a few members where posts reflected like they were asking for help. So do I know if it is low t related or not ? I don’t know but I do know it has been brought up in pm before by members.

One member I never heard back from again so I hope he has just left meso and didn’t turn a temporary problem into a permanent solution.

You’re a good man, RR.

as a reminder, no one should be ordering from this source until people who've ordered get their stuff

I agree. It’s almost been three weeks for me as well! God I hate international, I just don’t have the patience! Gonna pm @MonkeyKingAnabolic and see if this is the norm.
There is no way that should be the norm. Maybe 1.5 weeks to get to customs and sometimes sitting in customs for a week or so...

But I've also had intl. packs randomly show up on tracking one state away.

None the less I agree with @rpbb .

I agree. It’s almost been three weeks for me as well! God I hate international, I just don’t have the patience! Gonna pm @MonkeyKingAnabolic and see if this is the norm.
Actually, its always 3 weeks for me when I order international, and i don't think how long you guys are waiting is unusual, but its better to just hang back and wait