Monkey King Anabolic

Yeah. Either he got screwed or there's some fibbing going on...I cannot imagine a source not being truthful!

Actually in terms of the website a SSL certificate is about $150 for the year, but *assuming* he is doing the safest/securest thing for himself/us and using a dedicated server to host the website which is about ~$2,000 a year.

And that's if he is doing it all himself, if he is paying someone else to maintain and manage it, that can get costly.

Actually in terms of the website a SSL certificate is about $150 for the year, but *assuming* he is doing the safest/securest thing for himself/us and using a dedicated server to host the website which is about ~$2,000 a year.

And that's if he is doing it all himself, if he is paying someone else to maintain and manage it, that can get costly.

I've got a website, security isn't an issue, so I'm sure there's a cost there, but it costs no where near that. Like no where . Even factoring Google AdWords my campaign is way less than that . I can't see a turnkey going 15k, there's no flash or real graphics involved. My hosting along with 4 domains is 250ish a year .

I've got a website, security isn't an issue, so I'm sure there's a cost there, but it costs no where near that. Like no where . Even factoring Google AdWords my campaign is way less than that . I can't see a turnkey going 15k, there's no flash or real graphics involved. My hosting along with 4 domains is 250ish a year .

Likewise mines 259.99, it's the dedicated server and securities that come with it that cost so much. But the jump from say max $2,200 a year to $10,000 seems exorbitant.

It seems to me that he actually paid someone $11,000 to steal Panda’s website and customize it to his own... which is utterly insane if that’s the case.

It seems to me that he actually paid someone $11,000 to steal Panda’s website and customize it to his own... which is utterly insane if that’s the case.

A freelance web designer charges like $40-100 an hour depending on who you use and what you need. I can't see that being $8k worth of man hours.

A freelance web designer charges like $40-100 an hour depending on who you use and what you need. I can't see that being $8k worth of man hours.

My guy did my site for free, as long as I use him for monthly "maintenance", which is 75 bucks . Every year it renews and he changes the site around. I've had people wanting to charge like 5-8k to do a site over the years and I just found this nerd dude that does it cheaply. I can't fathom 15k. It better include a server.

All that said.... When will these guys learn to not BS us? I always have high hopes for these new guys, with skepticism... The more good sources ,the more competition.

Anyone who has PM'ed me or emailed me is always promptly responded to. I come on here daily to check my PM's. Unless someone quotes my name in a post, I don't really see a point to come on here and start making posts until some packs start landing and people can verify I am legit
So are you saying you don’t even read the thread that you started!? Only if/when you are tagged?
Seems to me if you were reading this thread then you would have plenty of things to comment on.
It’s good that your communication away from this thread are good and all but if you seek more customers then I’d suggest being more active in your thread here. Jmo

$15,000 for a HPLC machine. Not bad, there’s a ton of money to be made on this site if you had one. If I had the cash I would seriously think about it.
As gear is legal in china
it makes sense to outsource all testing.

While it's possible to kind of identify steroids by their relative elution times, GC-MS is much better.

Pfft. You wouldn't know how to turn the damn thing on, let alone quantify a sample with one of those things. :D:p
With $2k worth of in-person courses and workshops (and reading a lot lot)
almost anyone can learn to use HPLC, especially if you don't have to develop the testing method yourself, just follow an existing one.

OTOH it makes sense to outsource all testing, read above.

BTW we're still waiting for you to post details of your GC-MS and HPLC methods.
At least post pics of your dice.

There's always @master.on to teach those less gifted than him. :p

Savage. You're rolling today. :D
BTW WTF are you doing here?
Back to your f cking thread.