Monkey King Anabolic

$15,000 for a HPLC machine. Not bad, there’s a ton of money to be made on this site if you had one. If I had the cash I would seriously think about it.
If I could get samples past Chinese customs I would. But it’s pretty difficult to do that

i know right wtf 11,000 he got fuck really bad
Actually, factoring that the website took a couple guys a couple months to code(it’s completely customized), and that it has every feature on it that a sales website could want. I think I good a pretty good deal. The features the website offers behind the scenes are pretty impressive even if it doesn’t have crazy graphics on it. I think my maintenance fees every month are $125.

@MonkeyKingAnabolic you forgot to add a forgot password link on your website.
@Robfromga yes bro a lot of company will make you a website and all you need is to pay for the monthly maintenance
Don’t quite understand what you mean

So are you saying you don’t even read the thread that you started!? Only if/when you are tagged?
Seems to me if you were reading this thread then you would have plenty of things to comment on.
It’s good that your communication away from this thread are good and all but if you seek more customers then I’d suggest being more active in your thread here. Jmo
No, I come read every post daily on here. I just read through and typically the ones that I’m tagged in are ones that have questions directed at me. But I appreciate the input and I will do a better job of trying to stay more active and participate in discussion more

Sometimes you get it 3 or 4 times in a row... Sometimes ill do an entire cycle and get lucky without it... Russian Roulett... Haha
Same here questioned first cycle of tren until it left me on my knees scared and grasping for breath..,,, and then I started looking like a god.

(it’s completely customized), and that it has every feature on it that a sales website could want
Does your site have an automatic inventory control? Like for example. Say Tren A shows "in stock" on your site but its low, and someone places an order that exceeded your inventory, will the order be denied? Or will the order go through and create an issue of not being able to fulfill the order?

Does your site have an automatic inventory control? Like for example. Say Tren A shows "in stock" on your site but its low, and someone places an order that exceeded your inventory, will the order be denied? Or will the order go through and create an issue of not being able to fulfill the order?
That’s a stupid question. What moron creates a site for selling a product that doesn’t track inventory. Oh wait there is one.

Nice. Are you going to keep the slow option available for those who don’t mind waiting? Usually the slower means no sig required most of the time.
Yes if you specify in the comments section when you place an order you want slow shipping it will be shipped the way requested.

Yes. For example, if my inventory only has 800g of test e and someone places an order for 1kilogram, it will not allow you to proceed with the order until the number is lowered to match the actual stock we have available.

Yes if you specify in the comments section when you place an order you want slow shipping it will be shipped the way requested.

Yes. For example, if my inventory only has 800g of test e and someone places an order for 1kilogram, it will not allow you to proceed with the order until the number is lowered to match the actual stock we have available.

Gaaal dang! Modern technologies

Im not seeing Dbol in the raw list?
You won’t see everything on the list until you’re no longer a junior member on the forum. We’re working on getting him to change that. It’s all the compounds he seems unsafe that don’t show up to juniors.

You won’t see everything on the list until you’re no longer a junior member on the forum. We’re working on getting him to change that. It’s all the compounds he seems unsafe that don’t show up to juniors.
I made the account 24 hours ago and only approuved now to post. I meant on his personal site ".monkeykinganabolic.com" ive gone through the whole list of international raws and dint find dbol. I saw an option for pressed pills though. Just something that stuck out since its one of the the go to compounds. Im looking for TrenA, TestP, maybe Var and some other small amounts to try.

I made the account 24 hours ago and only approuved now to post. I meant on his personal site ".monkeykinganabolic.com" ive gone through the whole list of international raws and dint find dbol. I saw an option for pressed pills though. Just something that stuck out since its one of the the go to compounds. Im looking for TrenA, TestP, maybe Var and some other small amounts to try.
You’re a Jr member, he can’t sell you strong stuff till you’re a full blown member. Safety reasons.....

Well no, you need a authorization code to put into the site to unlock everything. To get that all you need to do is become a full member. Pretty easy really
What the hell are you guys talking about, I can make the order right now, I completed it all and have the btc address showing. The only thing missing in the list is Dbol and if what your saying is true then why would Tren be available. You guys are just talking or what?

What the hell are you guys talking about, I can make the order right now, I completed it all and have the btc address showing. The only thing missing in the list is Dbol and if what your saying is true then why would Tren be available. You guys are just talking or what?
You’d just be placing a mock order. Practice for the real thing once youve graduated from “junior” to “member”.