Monkey King Anabolic

Mine says it departed from Shenzhen and is on the way to San Fran. USPS still says “pre-shipment” but will continue to say that until it gets to a USPS facility.

Good point, does the source come to this thread anymore
I was about to ask the same thing. Noticed he was on here a cpl days ago but didn’t post.
You’d think for a source trying to get off the ground they’d wanna be more active here. I just don’t get it....
Hey @MonkeyKingAnabolic maybe get back to these guys waiting on packs. Smh!
This may help you so maybe write it down, screenshot it, or even better memorize this
C2F71156-42D9-4908-9889-4F2FDEF5A711.jpeg

My last pack I ever got from panda took close to a month to hit the states. I was told it was because of a certain shipping method that was very slow but had a high success rate. Something like this could be the case with all the current orders

No and I'm just about at 3 weeks since ordered, still showing in China @MonkeyKingAnabolic
All the original orders that were placed show they left china a couple days into this month. So they have been in transit for 2 weeks. The shipping method I chose to ship with for the first round of packs is a slow shipping method that basically has 100% success rate. Moving forward I will be shipping with a faster shipping method. But the method I shipped all of your packs with can take 21ish days to arrive max typically

He copied PPl website he has a cheap testing machine. He doesn't even label his raws or pack it in an airtight bag so I mean its debatable that he put a lot of money down.
yes the $11,000 I paid for the website or the $15,000 for the hplc machine(sorry I didn't have the money for a Waters makes you coffee and gives you a hand job while you wait for the results hplc machine) and the over $30,000 I bought worth of inventory must mean my hearts not in this. I have basically spent my lives savings starting this company.

I agree. It’s almost been three weeks for me as well! God I hate international, I just don’t have the patience! Gonna pm @MonkeyKingAnabolic and see if this is the norm.
I messaged you back Gramps. Thanks for the understanding

I was about to ask the same thing. Noticed he was on here a cpl days ago but didn’t post.
You’d think for a source trying to get off the ground they’d wanna be more active here. I just don’t get it....
Hey @MonkeyKingAnabolic maybe get back to these guys waiting on packs. Smh!
This may help you so maybe write it down, screenshot it, or even better memorize this
View attachment 100872
Anyone who has PM'ed me or emailed me is always promptly responded to. I come on here daily to check my PM's. Unless someone quotes my name in a post, I don't really see a point to come on here and start making posts until some packs start landing and people can verify I am legit

All the original orders that were placed show they left china a couple days into this month. So they have been in transit for 2 weeks. The shipping method I chose to ship with for the first round of packs is a slow shipping method that basically has 100% success rate. Moving forward I will be shipping with a faster shipping method. But the method I shipped all of your packs with can take 21ish days to arrive max typically

Thanks for the clarification will continue to monitor.

I don't really see a point to come on here and start making posts until some packs start landing and people can verify I am legit
No one is saying your heart isn't in this. Clearly you have put a lot of effort into your venture. But the point to come on here and make posts and to respond to legitimate concerns and stupid questions puts a lot of minds at ease. Not saying your communications in private aren't good, because I don't know, but definitely your presence on this board is what will gain you customers. "That other guy" never comes on the board and it's a very bad look. Like it's obvious he cares about cash more than customers m

No one is saying your heart isn't in this. Clearly you have put a lot of effort into your venture. But the point to come on here and make posts and to respond to legitimate concerns and stupid questions puts a lot of minds at ease. Not saying your communications in private aren't good, because I don't know, but definitely your presence on this board is what will gain you customers. "That other guy" never comes on the board and it's a very bad look. Like it's obvious he cares about cash more than customers m
Wait I thought @MisterSuperGod was the rep?:eek:

I will say @MonkeyKingAnabolic has answered every email in 24-48 hours. I don't have a problem with the communication thus far. Just a longer international shipping than usual but he already addressed that.

Just a waiting game now.

yes the $11,000 I paid for the website or the $15,000 for the hplc machine(sorry I didn't have the money for a Waters makes you coffee and gives you a hand job while you wait for the results hplc machine) and the over $30,000 I bought worth of inventory must mean my hearts not in this. I have basically spent my lives savings starting this company.

I messaged you back Gramps. Thanks for the understanding

Anyone who has PM'ed me or emailed me is always promptly responded to. I come on here daily to check my PM's. Unless someone quotes my name in a post, I don't really see a point to come on here and start making posts until some packs start landing and people can verify I am legit
$15,000 for a HPLC machine. Not bad, there’s a ton of money to be made on this site if you had one. If I had the cash I would seriously think about it.

Wen I order international its usually 3 weeks to month but since none have touched down yet I would be nervous an word of advise monkey man learn from panda smart ass comments don't help u ignore everything besides business related questions cause it looks bad on you

Wen I order international its usually 3 weeks to month but since none have touched down yet I would be nervous an word of advise monkey man learn from panda smart ass comments don't help u ignore everything besides business related questions cause it looks bad on you

And don't go domestic.
Nail down your international shipping and you'd rule the roost.