Monkey King Anabolic

Low T definitely contributed to my depression. Getting my levels right was like having a fog lifted from my life. I wasn't so much suicidal as I was dangerously apathetic about my well being.

Your mileage may vary, of course.
I experienced the same issue. 8 months of Zoloft before figuring it was a test level below 120. ED was real. TRT and cialas got me right.

So this week I’m going to be finishing the stealth this week for international finished products for Monkey King(will still be in the same cool vials). Is there any requests for compounds(orals or injectables) that aren’t the norms?
I know that most guys hate Mg840, but I love it. Do you have any plans on having a line of Mg840 finished products? If so, the answer to you initial question, is that I would personally love to see a source bring in a TrenA200/MastP200 blend in Mig, or an NPP200/MastP200 blend in mig. So 200mg of each compound in each ml...which I'm sure you knew what I mean, just trying to be clear.

I know that most guys hate Mg840, but I love it. Do you have any plans on having a line of Mg840 finished products? If so, the answer to you initial question, is that I would personally love to see a source bring in a TrenA200/MastP200 blend in Mig, or an NPP200/MastP200 blend in mig. So 200mg of each compound in each ml...which I'm sure you knew what I mean, just trying to be clear.
Those blends don’t even sound worth using. Sounds crippling.

Those blends don’t even sound worth using. Sounds crippling.
Man I've had pretty good luck so far in regards to pip or sides from ANY PED I've tried thus far. I do agree though, some guys would most likely have some trouble with those. I've just always wanted to get my hands on those two blends in particular. The one source that was going to brew them up for me, I will no longer order from. We shall see

If your not coughing, its not Tren. This old timers opinion. And color? Everytime i made it, nice golden amber. Whst are labs doing now adding coloring agents to the gear to standout from others? You will know tren in a fee days. If not minutes.
Well not always. But a lot of old school vets love the cough and associates it with real gear.

Have you ever ran real Parabolan Tren Hex?
Its pricey but well worth it if your like tren.

I will always run Cardarine with my tren blast to help offset the lethargic feeling but with Hex I dont need to run it and it has all the tren gains and nutrition partioning with out the cough sweats and no lag feeling.

Well not always. But a lot of old school vets love the cough and associates it with real gear.

I will always run Cardarine with my tren blast to help offset the lethargic feeling but with Hex I dont need to run it and it has all the tren gains and nutrition partioning with out the cough sweats and no lag feeling.
I’ll never understand the thinking of two properly dosed compounds but different esters having different effects. I have never gotten tren cough and the only negative side effect I get is heartburn so your saying hex would possibly prevent certain side effects of ace. Reminds me of when people say pharm grade test is superior over ugl test even when both are properly dosed.

I've gotten the cough from other compounds more than tren. Tren cough once, Trne cough once. Cough from test or deca, maybe 6 times.

Never gotten tren cough or any other cough from aas. Ive ran tren ace multiple times, and my source was definitely good. I have had extreme tightness in my chest/ lungs immediately after pinning injectable drol though. I kinda liked the feeling though.

Never ran hex, usually run enanthate. You make hex sound really good though. I might have to try it b4 I completely swear off tren due to sides.

I’ve had mild tren cough but the cough from frog juice was the equivalent of thinking I was about to die from an aneurism from coughing so hard. 30 solid seconds of thinking this is it lol. It’s the big one.

I’ve had mild tren cough but the cough from frog juice was the equivalent of thinking I was about to die from an aneurism from coughing so hard. 30 solid seconds of thinking this is it lol. It’s the big one.
I had the same thing happen. I couldn't breathe and my lungs burned. Thought I was going to have to have the girlfriend call 911.

What sides do you suffer from the most?

My main side that makes it to where I dont want to do it again is Anxiety/Paranoia mainly directed toward my wife lol. I actually recently posted a thread about it (https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/anxiety-and-paranoia-on-tren.134394787/)

It may seem dumb, but it was difficult to get out of my head. I constantly had the feeling that somebody was lying to me. All the other sides I could easily bare (heartburn, irritability, insomnia etc.)

My main side that makes it to where I dont want to do it again is Anxiety/Paranoia mainly directed toward my wife lol. I actually recently posted a thread about it (https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/anxiety-and-paranoia-on-tren.134394787/)

It may seem dumb, but it was difficult to get out of my head. I constantly had the feeling that somebody was lying to me. All the other sides I could easily bare (heartburn, irritability, insomnia etc.)
Yeah bro I've said it a bunch, that I get no sides from tren...all except for the anxiety. Most of the time it's no big deal, but when it gets bad, I feel the same way you do. Its like it's me against the world, jealousy sets in, and I obsess on dumb shit. This only happens to me in the latter part of the run though

Yeah bro I've said it a bunch, that I get no sides from tren...all except for the anxiety. Most of the time it's no big deal, but when it gets bad, I feel the same way you do. Its like it's me against the world, jealousy sets in, and I obsess on dumb shit. This only happens to me in the latter part of the run though
There is a old med called anafranil very good for anxiety I run all kinds of gear never get bugged out , ask your doctor it's cheap and helpful for sleep, also prescribed for premature ejaculation, I was put on it years ago for obsessive compulsive disorders

There is a old med called anafranil very good for anxiety I run all kinds of gear never get bugged out , ask your doctor it's cheap and helpful for sleep, also prescribed for premature ejaculation, I was put on it years ago for obsessive compulsive disorders

I would highly advise against taking antidepressants PRN for anxiety due to going through withdrawals and the LONG LIST of side effects associated with them ALL. These medications REQUIRE a routine and are not taken on a “bad day.” Hence why you were placed on it YEARS AGO and STILL are on it.

If you legitimately suffer from anxiety, that’s a life long issue you will have and should treat it as such.

If you are cycling and have anxiety, it’s best to find a better way than fucking with your brain chemistry. I’ve seen people in the ER from antidepressant withdrawal. I work with these medications every day in my profession. Heed my warning. Good luck!

I would highly advise against taking antidepressants PRN for anxiety due to going through withdrawals and the LONG LIST of side effects associated with them ALL. These medications REQUIRE a routine and are not taken on a “bad day.” Hence why you were placed on it YEARS AGO and STILL are on it.

If you legitimately suffer from anxiety, that’s a life long issue you will have and should treat it as such.

If you are cycling and have anxiety, it’s best to find a better way than fucking with your brain chemistry. I’ve seen people in the ER from antidepressant withdrawal. I work with these medications every day in my profession. Heed my warning. Good luck!
Smaller doses are safe but of course always consult your doctor, I apologize !!

I’ll never understand the thinking of two properly dosed compounds but different esters having different effects. I have never gotten tren cough and the only negative side effect I get is heartburn so your saying hex would possibly prevent certain side effects of ace. Reminds me of when people say pharm grade test is superior over ugl test even when both are properly dosed.
Acetate hydrolyzes in the body to acetic acid, the same one found in vinegar.

While acetic acid is clearly irritant,
it makes you wonder why Test ace doesn't cause cough, while Tren ace reportedly does.

Sponsors