Monkey King Anabolic

So ummmmm, just checking in. Anyone order and actually receive an international pack? Sorry for the spoon feeding. Truth is I can't read so going back and figuring it out on my own is useless. Thanks guys!!

So ummmmm, just checking in. Anyone order and actually receive an international pack? Sorry for the spoon feeding. Truth is I can't read so going back and figuring it out on my own is useless. Thanks guys!!
I ordered and that went really smooth! Got tracking a couple days after order, it should be here next week. Will update y’all

Interested as well. Does anyone have experience with primo prop. Going to place an order, but would like any feedback on brewing it and PIP.

You've tried primo prop and ace, or just ace?
Ace @ 100mg and that shit was brutal and I’ve pinned some of the best brutals in my time. I havnt tried primo prop but knowing it’s a short ester I wouldn’t even bother. I made a small batch of primo E and that was silk

Ace @ 100mg and that shit was brutal and I’ve pinned some of the best brutals in my time. I havnt tried primo prop but knowing it’s a short ester I wouldn’t even bother. I made a small batch of primo E and that was silk

Yeah I've heard the ace is like injecting molten magma. But I'm curious about the prop... not in a masochistic way lol.

@MonkeyKingAnabolic
Hey Bro. Do you carry light and dark tren ace?
I have options from other source on the two and tried both. They're both great but I like the dark cus I brew with mig which with normal tren a comes out pretty light colored and people question the color until they pin. Also I have found the dark gives you more tren cough which in a weird way people like...

Nevertheless let me know.
Much appreciated!

@MonkeyKingAnabolic
Hey Bro. Do you carry light and dark tren ace?
I have options from other source on the two and tried both. They're both great but I like the dark cus I brew with mig which with normal tren a comes out pretty light colored and people question the color until they pin. Also I have found the dark gives you more tren cough which in a weird way people like...

Nevertheless let me know.
Much appreciated!

The colour is down to oxidation of the raws. If you get light raws put in on a heat source and watch that shit turn red

Sponsors

Latest posts