Monkey King Anabolic

@MonkeyKingAnabolic well I’m gonna try u out. Sent funds a while ago.
Since you’re gonna start doing business here. It would be cool if you made a donation to AL! It’s a good program that test random vials to keep the community from getting scammed. It runs on donations only!
It would also say that you’re not a hit and run...ty

@MonkeyKingAnabolic well I’m gonna try u out. Sent funds a while ago.
Since you’re gonna start doing business here. It would be cool if you made a donation to AL! It’s a good program that test random vials to keep the community from getting scammed. It runs on donations only!
It would also say that you’re not a hit and run...ty
Can you fill me in on what that is. If it’s for the betterment of the community I would be more then happy to

I never realized Chink can be offensive, as my friends from China oft refer to themselves that way.

Substitute it for Chinese, if it hurt your feelings.
No feelings are hurt. You just seem like a douche! If you didn’t scam a well know member I’m sure I would have taken it differently!

If there is a family emergency, can we expect for the entire operation to get shut down? Like if there was an unexpected death in the family?

All of the people who work in my warehouse are comprised of my mothers family who still live in Shanghai.

Same question above applies to the domestic operation...

my cousin will manage the warehouse here.

Also:
Will you add atorvastatin or simvastatin?

and how about telmisartan?

and how about Tbol?

@MonkeyKingAnabolic any chance of dapoxetine raws?
They’re on the website

you ONLY accept crypto currency??
Crypto and girlfriend nudes are the only payment methods we currently accept.

Anybody get a response from emails yet?
All emails should be answered. If you didn’t receive a response check your spam or PM me

If there is a family emergency, can we expect for the entire operation to get shut down? Like if there was an unexpected death in the family?

Same question above applies to the domestic operation...

Also:
Will you add atorvastatin or simvastatin?

and how about telmisartan?

and how about Tbol?
No, there will always be people there to ensure orders are filled and shipped. And in the future if there is some emergency that happens that I need to take care of I will temporarily shut down the domestic section and ship out any pending packs and reopen once everything is back to normal. Telmisartan is on the website. If you really want the other two I can reach out and see if I can get them and have them tested for you and sell you some

Sponsors

Latest posts