Monkey King Anabolic

So monkey... I'm on your side. Sorta. I want to see multiple QUALITY raw sources. But you have some striking similarities to panda. From the website lay out to your name, animal based. You sure you're not affiliated with panda?

Talk to me about security. Website security. Customer info security. I looked through the site, and honestly was going to make a order, however I won't log in. Or create an account. How is that info stored? To me, logging my info is a huge security no no .

So monkey... I'm on your side. Sorta. I want to see multiple QUALITY raw sources. But you have some striking similarities to panda. From the website lay out to your name, animal based. You sure you're not affiliated with panda?

Talk to me about security. Website security. Customer info security. I looked through the site, and honestly was going to make a order, however I won't log in. Or create an account. How is that info stored? To me, logging my info is a huge security no no .
I 100% agree. The layout of the site is almost identical.

I ordered through email, didn't feel like making an account.

@MonkeyKingAnabolic

Hoping this is a smooth process, funds sent awhile ago.

To be honest, I showed my website creators Pandas website and asked them to build me one that was similar. But we are in no way affiliated. I’ve put a lot of thought and effort studying what has made my competition successful and not. One of those things is the ease in which you can order raws. Most raws vendors you have to go back and forth with 6+ emails. I wanted to make the shopping experience easy for my customers. A few pages back I explained why my website is actually secure to order from. If you want a more in depth explanation you can PM me and I will explain the security protocols that are in place more thoroughly. And the name, well, google the story of the Monkey King and you’ll see where it originates from.

To be honest, I showed my website creators Pandas website and asked them to build me one that was similar. But we are in no way affiliated. I’ve put a lot of thought and effort studying what has made my competition successful and not. One of those things is the ease in which you can order raws. Most raws vendors you have to go back and forth with 6+ emails. I wanted to make the shopping experience easy for my customers. A few pages back I explained why my website is actually secure to order from. If you want a more in depth explanation you can PM me and I will explain the security protocols that are in place more thoroughly. And the name, well, google the story of the Monkey King and you’ll see where it originates from.

Dragon Ball Z was loosely based on that.

[nerd alert]

Okay well the website layout makes sense if you looked at pandas and said do that. As far as your stealth... You charge 50 for shipping correct? Are you confident with your stealth (without detail of course) that it is worth 50?

I appreciate your reply. I don't mind a few emails exchanged for better security.

You have slightly contradicted yourself, saying pandas down fall, one of them is his domestic not under his control, and you leaving China for the US to run the domestic, still allows for the same failure point. Family or not, your hands are across the ocean.

I'm not beating you up. It would be great if you were successful. Id suggest controlled growth. Systems that can run without your imput.

I ordered from website, it was very easy. I will report back in a couple weeks about the $50 stealth! No details but saying if it’s worth a shit or not. I haven’t ordered international in a couple yrs. so I hope to hell stealth is great.
International make me nervous af.

Another thing @MonkeyKingAnabolic
On your website under privacy policy it says info for international is stored for 30 days. Is there any way to have information deleted upon confirmation of delivery immediately?

Another thing @MonkeyKingAnabolic
On your website under privacy policy it says info for international is stored for 30 days. Is there any way to have information deleted upon confirmation of delivery immediately?
You can delete your order history on the website and even your account itself as soon as your order is completed. Once you delete your order history it is permanently deleted from our database

Okay well the website layout makes sense if you looked at pandas and said do that. As far as your stealth... You charge 50 for shipping correct? Are you confident with your stealth (without detail of course) that it is worth 50?
You’ll be hearing reports of it really soon. But it’s definitely worth every penny.

I appreciate your reply. I don't mind a few emails exchanged for better security.

You have slightly contradicted yourself, saying pandas down fall, one of them is his domestic not under his control, and you leaving China for the US to run the domestic, still allows for the same failure point. Family or not, your hands are across the ocean.

I'm not beating you up. It would be great if you were successful. Id suggest controlled growth. Systems that can run without your imput.
I’m not gonna argue with you that what I said did contract itself. I just feel it’s different though. If I need to I can return to China at any point to manage things and allow my girl to drop packs for a week while I’m gone or just shut down domestic for a week. I just can’t see the competition flying back to the states to manage his brewer for a week. But I also agree with you about slowly growing my company. Expansion will only come once I have a full grip on all the other aspects already running and feel confident that nothing will slip by me doing so. I welcome input from anyone who has intelligent input on how to make things run successfully

That’s actually on my list of things to do tomorrow. It’s 2:33am here right now and I’m about to pass out for the night
Perfect. Will be looking forward to it. Donate, contact Millard and he will give you a supporter banner like the one you see by my member title after he confirms the donation.