Mountain Biking Endurance + Intro

I haven’t read it, I’ve done it. Just because people repeat something in a web forum doesn’t make it true.
Well, all due respect, an n=1 reporting positive effects isn't any more convincing than many claiming 0 effects. Placebo effect can be a mofo to distinguish in a small sample size. And you do acknowledge snorting so that's already different than mere oral ingestion.

But if you do indeed get benefit from it, then don't let me stop me.
There’s no primary sources on the oral bioavailability of Rev-ERb agonists that I could find, so I tried it myself.
There is some data but granted very little. This is in mice but it does evaluate oral bioavailability. SR9009 is compound 3 in this study.

"The IV and oral DMPK profiles of compounds 3, 4, 10, 16, and 23 were evaluated...Four of the compounds demonstrated essentially identical profiles with short half-lives, high clearance, and low oral bioavailability...The remaining four compounds (3, 10, 16, 23) would be suitable for acute time-of-day dosing by injection where short exposure of the compound at meaningful levels in desired."

This table shows the oral bioavailability is 2.2%.

I believe there is a needleless injector pen, i am unsure how well it works with oils, but maybe would work with a water based testosterone?

It just uses pressure to push the compound into your skin

Placebo effect can be a mofo to distinguish in a small sample size. And you do acknowledge snorting so that's already different than mere oral ingestion
The reason why I’m postulating this is not because of my own experiences but because there seems to be so many paradoxical reports out there of oral bioavailability.
There is some data but granted very little. This is in mice but it does evaluate oral bioavailability. SR9009 is compound 3 in this study.
I think it’s possible to be too closed minded on this topic. It could well be that there’s a previously unknown metabolite of oral administration which is centrally active.

Niner,

Here is a cycle posted on Ashops site. Might be interesting to try. These orals won't bloat you at all. You will certainly notice a significant increase in your FTP. Make sure you take all precautions and get your blood work. Also notice the PCT compounds at the end. Make sure you understand why to take them.

ashop.to/oral-only-cycle.htm

Oral ONLY Cycle

Week​
Anavar (mg/day)​
Winstrol (mg/day)​
PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

Week​
Nolvadex (mg/day)​
Clomed (mg/day)​

• 10 Weeks Anavar 50mg Every Day
  • 6 Weeks Winstrol 50mg Every Day
  • Week 11: 40mg Nolvadex /100mg Clomed Every Day
  • Week 12: 30mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomed Every Day
  • Week 13: 20mg Nolvadex /50mg Clomed Every Day
Goodbye trig/hdl-c ratio. Alas I loved you, but it appeareth our paths doth now diverge. Farewell and godspeed.

Wonderful stack for an oldhead. /s

Need to watch the liver enzymes
Uhh, any mention of NMR Lipoprofile or trig/hdl-c ratio for the cheap equivalent?

This is a harm reduction site, no?

The stack you threw up was a lipid nightmare unless you got blood work (before and after) to show individual God mode 17AA response genes.

Uhh, any mention of NMR Lipoprofile or trig/hdl-c ratio for the cheap equivalent?

This is a harm reduction site, no?

The stack you threw up was a lipid nightmare unless you got blood work (before and after) to show individual God mode 17AA response genes.
Lipids will take a hit for sure, maybe the last 4 weeks.

The reason why I’m postulating this is not because of my own experiences but because there seems to be so many paradoxical reports out there of oral bioavailability.
I haven't read many differing claims of bioavailability. At least not from anyone that isn't selling the stuff. And when you wrote

"I haven’t read it, I’ve done it. Just because people repeat something in a web forum doesn’t make it true."

Which lead me to believe you were basing the efficacy of oral administration based on your own use.

I think it’s possible to be too closed minded on this topic. It could well be that there’s a previously unknown metabolite of oral administration which is centrally active.
Could be? Of course. Likely that an unknown metabolite of a drug is responsible for its effects? I would say not likely.

If I'm trying to be open minded to this idea, I'd say it would be exceptionally helpful if there was some kind (any kind) of documenting of effects of oral use. An evaluation of that would be immensely helpful in lending credence to the idea of a metabolite(s) being responsible for desired outcomes.

Absent that, the best we have to make any kind of conclusive statement is the tiny bit of data documenting its oral bioavailability.

I haven't read many differing claims of bioavailability. At least not from anyone that isn't selling the stuff. And when you wrote
Search Reddit for “SR9009” if you’re in the mood to read some.

Actually before you linked to that paper on oral bioavailability I thought that the only source for this claim was an email reputedly sent from professor Thomas Burris to an unknown recipient, which seems to be doing the rounds. In this he seems to be stressing the lack of oral activity as a reason why people shouldn’t buy it on the grey market. Call me a conspiracy theorist but if I were the inventor of a drug with no human testing, I’d be trying to convince people not to eat it too :)

Last edited:
I won't do injections so I'm looking for oral doses which I'm sure has me really restricted.

Lately I've been trying to study EQ as it seems it might be in line, but I don't think it's offered in oral?

I'd also like to increase my red blood cell count.
I mean, you might have low enough testosterone to qualify for a trt prescription. There are testosterone lotions they can prescribe. To rub on the skin.

54628347ce1fc753db5d289a653f0681.gif

Take it from a fellow 50 year old mtbr. Trt is your best option. I take 200 a week. 100 mg every 3.5 days of cyp injections with 29 gauge insulin needles. You won't feel anything. If you can't handle that but you handle stimulants well ? Clenbuterol does wonders for mtbing but you can't stay on it forever. Just do a few cycles a year. No harm usually in the recommended athsma dosages of 40mcg a day. You will breathe better during cardio,burn fat a may put on a tiny bit of muscle. At my age anavar is safe confirmed by labs. You may be ok taking up to 50mg a day in 8 week cycles with your trt. Winstrol is OK on me but labs will tell you how your body responds to the drug. Anavar is safer for most though.

Last edited:
Lipids will take a hit for sure, maybe the last 4 weeks.
By the 4th week mine were obliterated.

And that was 50 mg/day oxandrolone.

15 mg/day was not much better so non linear dose response.

More info...

The destruction of lipid profile happens quickly after starting an oral via increased HL made in liver.

1000001456.png
1000001455.png

Last edited:
More info...

The destruction of lipid profile happens quickly after starting an oral via increased HL made in liver.

View attachment 267617
View attachment 267618
I didn’t realize it was that fast. I have issues with lipids on 200mg test c a week. I may actually microdose statins for the foreseeable future.

More info...

View attachment 267617
View attachment 267618
No likes or even a love on that post? Bummer LOL.

Not sure how much harder I can bring it. Will keep trying.

More info...

View attachment 267617
View attachment 267618
Thank you for posting. Very informative and interesting. Still reading and rereading. Thank you for posting. This is great. Man, winstrol was a go to drug for so long.

Thank you for posting. Very informative and interesting. Still reading and rereading. Thank you for posting. This is great. Man, winstrol was a go to drug for so long.
I have had 2g of it sitting in my fridge for a while now. Just can't get up the courage at my age. Pray for me haha! What does that make me if I run it anyway...get big or slowly die trying?

My pleasure.

I have had 2g of it sitting in my fridge for a while now. Just can't get up the courage at my age. Pray for me haha! What does that make me if I run it anyway...get big or slowly die trying?

My pleasure.
Toss it. There are so many other options and so easy to get. Do you remember having to pay 100s for one moderate cycle of Sustenon.

I am actually taking a statin, low dose to make sure my lipids stay low.

Toss it. There are so many other options and so easy to get. Do you remember having to pay 100s for one moderate cycle of Sustenon.

I am actually taking a statin, low dose to make sure my lipids stay low.
Thank you for the loving kindness and care Brother. That is a thoughtful suggestion. As I get older with less to lose the harder the temptation to avoid saying screw it and just let it rip even though I know better.

But is it really better? I don't know. I have spent a decent part of my life now over 5 years preaching harm reduction and caution on various forums. Many years before that reading and learning. I feel like a Breaking Bad moment is coming for me LOL. Health vs happiness? Great when you can get both, but it is what it is.

I am glad you found some of that stuff readable. I really do try to put my best effort in on every post. Just part of my values. I feel strongly about that. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Everything I run has to be legal so that makes for 3x (mg for mg) the expense roughly compared to UGL on many items.

Please take care of yourself.

Last edited:

My pleasure.
Why so much lust for Winstrol? I’ve never ran it and I’m 45 now so avoiding anything deemed to toxic but I’m curious to hear why it’s so tempting. I’ve done a bunch of Tren so I get the temptation and I remember win/fin was the golden combo back in the day.

Nowadays I’m pretty stoked to have test/mast or test/primo with maybe a tiny bit of NPP for joints. My big splurge now is to maybe next run see if I can take 200mg of NPP with this cool test/NPP blend I picked up.