my HGH/slin/igf protocol

SDbronco

Maybe your IGF-1 levels? Sounds crazy its cause it's a guess. Aromasin isn't liver toxic either as far as I know. And the sus isn't really at a dosage in which I would think could do that. I just ran test e a gram a week for 12 weeks with multiple other compounds. My ALT was tested last week the doctor said it was slightly elevated (40).

Have you been on test a long time?

flexx89

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Maybe your IGF-1 levels? Sounds crazy its cause it's a guess. Aromasin isn't liver toxic either as far as I know. And the sus isn't really at a dosage in which I would think could do that. I just ran test e a gram a week for 12 weeks with multiple other compounds. My ALT was tested last week the doctor said it was slightly elevated (40).

Have you been on test a long time?

been on blast cruise past year from 350mg to 750mg.

ive been noticing a period of extreme lethargy about 10ish hours after my gh and slin shots in the am. only lasts about 45 minutes but its fucken rough. i needed to sit down today at work cuz i was so cloudy headed and wanted to pass the fuck out. is this low blood sugar? i dont eat any carbs after my post workout meal
Im diabetic.. Get a meter idiot.

Sampei

that liver enzymes is not normal. Never had high liver enzymes on just hgh and test. Maybe you didn't recover from the dbol?

flexx89

I'm gettin re checked in a week will be about a month from the date and 3 weeks off greytops. I took dbol up to 100mg the last 2 wks so maybe I over did it and am paying the price. seems like a lengthy recovery considering after 2 weeks on 50mg my liver was half what they came back at (still elevated)

Sampei

I'm gettin re checked in a week will be about a month from the date and 3 weeks off greytops. I took dbol up to 100mg the last 2 wks so maybe I over did it and am paying the price. seems like a lengthy recovery considering after 2 weeks on 50mg my liver was half what they came back at (still elevated)

I used Anavar 3 times. My first time I used it at 60mg for 5 weeks.
I had my liver values around 80-90 for almost 3 months. Don't know why so long... because when I used Anavar again at 40mg for 4 weeks in my next cycles my liver enzymes never went over 40.

Sometime shit happens and you better keep an eye on it.

I used Anavar 3 times. My first time I used it at 60mg for 5 weeks.
I had my liver values around 80-90 for almost 3 months. Don't know why so long... because when I used Anavar again at 40mg for 4 weeks in my next cycles my liver enzymes never went over 40.

Sometime shit happens and you better keep an eye on it.

I remember if a guy was doing 2 year cycle and was on dbol like for 2 years his liver values were 750 lol doc told him stop NOW

Dresden

I always wanted to ask, what are the effects/benefits for you guys that have done a cycle of GH? I've stayed away from it because i don't know how to dose it properly, or what it does for you exactly

flexx89

so I have graduated to pharmacy grade. I'm gonna pin my 4iu 5x a week of sero at nite to see if I like it better than in the am. should I pin 4iu at once or split pins? getting bloods done tomorrow hopefully things have normalized w my liver

SDbronco

so I have graduated to pharmacy grade. I'm gonna pin my 4iu 5x a week of sero at nite to see if I like it better than in the am. should I pin 4iu at once or split pins? getting bloods done tomorrow hopefully things have normalized w my liver
If you experience a lot of fatigue, CTS, or other sides dosing 2x a day or all of it right before bed can really help(but maybe not for CTS). I like it more 1 in the am and 1 post workout in the early afternoon.

flexx89

update. 4 weeks off greytops

alt - 165 to 99
ast - 96 to 44
other two liver enzymes within range

estro - 64 to 27
test - the same 2200
25mg aromasin a week vs 75mg aromasin a week on the greys.

after one week on seros 4iu before bed 4x a week and 2iu once a wk, two nights off I just weighed 249.2, 6 pounds more than I've ever weighed.

naturalkon

Keep us updated. I don't see how the grey tops would be causing your liver values to go up though. But who knows. I had blood work a couple weeks ago and my ast alt was high. Nothing like yours. They're both in the 50's. I'm going back in 4 more weeks to see if they have gone down anymore. I have been running the grey tops at 5iu everyday. So I'll be keeping an eye out for them still going up.

kosta jeezy

Bro I used to have several jugs of the lipodisolve, I guess there is clinics in nyc. I used to take it without a numbing agent. Felt like being shot.

Have you tried the slin just post workout? I've been using Novolog post for some time now and get amazing gains and still have great fat loss. Never been above 7ius on it either.

flexx89

Bro I used to have several jugs of the lipodisolve, I guess there is clinics in nyc. I used to take it without a numbing agent. Felt like being shot.

Have you tried the slin just post workout? I've been using Novolog post for some time now and get amazing gains and still have great fat loss. Never been above 7ius on it either.

u talking about the medicine for my abdominal lipomas? did it work?? and yea I dabble between 10-13iu post or preworkout

Sponsored Links

Latest posts