my HGH/slin/igf protocol

Gunrunner

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
nothing causes local growth. 10-20 iu insulin is crazy , don't give advice on something you know nothing about.

I've always kept my slin use fairly conservative and it has helped me maintain insulin sensitivity, thus allowing me to use for longer periods. The fact is, if you can feel the slin working then you are good on sensitivity. When it stops providing the proper feel then you know your losing sensitivity and have to either increase dose (and lose more sensitivity) or take a break. Also adding GDAs to the mix when off can help a lot.

One of m favorites is a simple 5units of Novolin-R and 1-2IU of GH about 2 hours preweorkout. Everything is in the system feeding the muscles when needed during and post workout. I do have other methods depending on when bulking or cutting and for certain bodyparts. I only slin 3-4 times a week.

Mike Arnold did a great write up on how to use slin and not lose sensitivity and stay on longer.

Mr MASSE

I am using 2, sometimes 3 times a day 20 IU insulin! And sure also 2 or 3 times a day Gh!
Normal 5 IU Gh in the morning and 5 IU after workout.
I used also insulin without Gh!
But with T4 and GH, Insulin works really well!
I think that when you learned how you're body reacts with insulin it is not unsecure. I have always dextrose in my pocket, in my living room and in my bed room.
If you get more GH you can also use more insulin.
Without knowledge insulin is quite dangerous! You can also die if you don't know what you are doing.
That's what I use. My weight at moment 126 Kg and 1.91 tall.
Thanks

Last edited:

Mr MASSE

Why you say that nothing do act in local growth?
I have read much about MGF for local growth in the near of pinned MGF!
And what is about my question, is it true that MGF + IGF3 L3 is more better than Gh!? I can't believe that!

Mr MASSE

My very first time I used insulin without Gh! I used first 5 IU for 3 days and then 7 IU for some days and then 10 IU for quite a long time. My English is not very good. I want to say, if you use insulin for a longer time then after quite a time you need to raise up a bit because your body don't react like the first time.
It should be known that you don't have to begin with 20 IU!
But 20 IU is for a well known user of insulin not so unbelievable!
But okay, if you all are thinking that I only lie... It's okay for me

naturalkon

My very first time I used insulin without Gh! I used first 5 IU for 3 days and then 7 IU for some days and then 10 IU for quite a long time. My English is not very good. I want to say, if you use insulin for a longer time then after quite a time you need to raise up a bit because your body don't react like the first time.
It should be known that you don't have to begin with 20 IU!
But 20 IU is for a well known user of insulin not so unbelievable!
But okay, if you all are thinking that I only lie... It's okay for me
People actually do over 100 iu. It's called decreased insulin sensitivity. Which is counter productive to muscle building.

flexx89

pic here

Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

down 9lbs at 234lbs currently 11 weeks out. sero gh is nice. no knumb hands, minimal water retention, and good sleep. cycle is 1g sust, 500eq and 400mast. hitting cardio 20m 4x a week HIIT and dropped all that excess almond butter I was pounding (1400 cal a day I was eating!) and some post workout pineapple and Gatorade. other then that diet is same so is training.

flexx89

cycle switch up - 9.5 weeks out
bumping gh from 18iu per wk to 4iu/day
50mg tren 50mg mast prop ED
500mg sust 400mg mast e 250mg eq weekly

coach also wants me doing 50mg test prop ed but when i ran tren e in the offseason the high test had me fucked up. worked up to 600mg tren 375 sust and felt a lot better

my plan is to qualify for nationals this show, then run a long offseason get my weight up to high 250's and do a national show next year. ill be blasting with high test 1-1.5 grams and gh and slin for 4-6 weeks and cruising around 400mg test. no orals or tren until contest time

flexx89

so at 8 weeks out the 'official' cut has begun. i did some calculations..at 15 weeks out i was consuming about 5.5k calories, 12 weeks out about 5k, and 8 weeks out about 4k. im now cycling fats. 4 keto days and 3 high carb days with trace amounts of fat. calories on both days will be about 3k. time to let the fat peel off.. tren ace and mast prop are working body is hard and vascular. excited to pin this sero every night too for the last 6 weeks. would it be better to split pins or just do all 4.5iu before bed? i usually wake up and take a piss 3 hrs after bed so i was thinking of splitting 2.25iu before bed and then.

Sponsored Links