My journey from permabulk to get jacked

Amazing weight loss bro, and in for this log!

Looking forward to seeing the continued progress. Keep up the great work brother

Thanks a lot brother for the positive vibes and for keeping up with my journey!

I know I'm kinda late to the party age wise but i also know there's no point to push things fast with gear n stuff. So i'm just gonna ride the wave and enjoy the process which I'll admit so far it has me very very excited haha.

Cheers man.

Thanks a lot brother for the positive vibes and for keeping up with my journey!

I know I'm kinda late to the party age wise but i also know there's no point to push things fast with gear n stuff. So i'm just gonna ride the wave and enjoy the process which I'll admit so far it has me very very excited haha.

Cheers man.
Wouldn't say late to the game, there's 50 year Olds that look better than me

I think as long as your test levels are high, and you maybe incorporate some hgh into the mix down the road, age becomes relatively meaningless if your test and IGF-1 levels are high.

Time in does influence muscle maturity though, but this has less to do with age and more do do with consistently training for years or decades

But you have a lot to be proud of man. Those results are fantastic. I'm sure that's a major confidence booster too losing that much weight and just makes you even more motivated to keep going

Wouldn't say late to the game, there's 50 year Olds that look better than me

I think as long as your test levels are high, and you maybe incorporate some hgh into the mix down the road, age becomes relatively meaningless if your test and IGF-1 levels are high.

Time in does influence muscle maturity though, but this has less to do with age and more do do with consistently training for years or decades

Oh yeah, there's no argument here i meant kinda late to the enhanced party, after 19 years of natty lifting and 35yo to start gear.

There's definitely pros and cons on that, healthwise it's probably better i didn't start in my 20's but in my 36 now i have less "room" to experiment with gear to supplement my growth.

10 years back i'd be chasing 275 with abs showing, probably repping 5 plate bench 6 plate squat and 7 plate deads. I'd be one step closer to my herniated disc and torn rotator cuff though lol

But yeah, i think i'm going to experiment a little for the next couple years with stuff like EQ, nandrolone, anadrol etc if my health parameters allow it and then settle with basic stuff like test primo gh.

From my mid cycle mini bloodwork it seems i respond okayish but now i'll have to take a more thorough look at labs probably next week to see what impact had the var on me.

But you have a lot to be proud of man. Those results are fantastic. I'm sure that's a major confidence booster too losing that much weight and just makes you even more motivated to keep going

Of course man, exactly as you say it. After my makeover most people around me saying i look like 10 years younger so for me it's definitely a big win. :)