My TRT/fat loss log

Quick update: Sticking to maintenance pretty well, bouncing between 2700-3400 cals a day depending on appetite and how busy work is. I’ve gotten back up to 255, I suspect mainly water weight and glycogen stores as I was extremely low carb prior to switching to maintenance (hitting 50g/day on average), and now my carbs sit at around 300. It is tough to get calories in from quality sources but it’s nice to be able to treat myself to an ice cream bar or a few Oreos every now and then.

Currently awaiting bloods, I’ll post them on here when I get the results but hopefully I’ll continue to see improvements in my health markers and numbers.

Workouts were vastly improved, unfortunately I changed positions at work and it’s been so busy that it’s tough to have any energy in the afternoon. On top of that I injured my shoulder Friday so I think this week might be a deload week until that heals.

Thinking of maintaining until the middle of August, should be about 7 weeks of maintenance and then head back into a deficit to hit my 225lb goal. I’ll be sure to post some updated pictures when I’m able to get a good pump in!

Quick update: Sticking to maintenance pretty well, bouncing between 2700-3400 cals a day depending on appetite and how busy work is. I’ve gotten back up to 255, I suspect mainly water weight and glycogen stores as I was extremely low carb prior to switching to maintenance (hitting 50g/day on average), and now my carbs sit at around 300. It is tough to get calories in from quality sources but it’s nice to be able to treat myself to an ice cream bar or a few Oreos every now and then.

Currently awaiting bloods, I’ll post them on here when I get the results but hopefully I’ll continue to see improvements in my health markers and numbers.

Workouts were vastly improved, unfortunately I changed positions at work and it’s been so busy that it’s tough to have any energy in the afternoon. On top of that I injured my shoulder Friday so I think this week might be a deload week until that heals.

Thinking of maintaining until the middle of August, should be about 7 weeks of maintenance and then head back into a deficit to hit my 225lb goal. I’ll be sure to post some updated pictures when I’m able to get a good pump in!
Just be careful you don’t slip into old bad habits. Your low weight was 247 and you’re up to 255? You’re not a small guy so definitely could be water fluctuating. But I would be mindful not to slip into the 260s.

You’ve already crossed the natty threshold so if your shoulder injury is bad enough you could look into healing peptides while you deload or rest.