Nandrolone no ester source

readalot

Now here is a fun question (did not see it posed previously)...

Nandrolone (no ester) USP / pharma purity anyone?

CAS Common Chemistry

CAS # 434-22-0

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/search/nandrolone?focus=products&page=1&perpage=30&sort=relevance&term=nandrolone&type=product_name

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/product/usp/1454008
Only $1570 for the 50 mg reference standard LOL.

What says our UGL synthetic chemists and raws suppliers?

Would this be a stretch assignment? Custom job?

Price per kg for 1, 5, 10, 100 kg?

Please don't spam the thread with your pricing for ND or NPP. Thank you.

Last edited:
I wonder if a new source "DEA_Meds_4u" will be making an appearance soon?

Should I have kept the inquiry size to under 1 kg?

Of course the base for an estered steroid will be available, please think about what you're asking. Bases are more prone to degradation than estered variants and there's a correlation between how stupid of an idea it is and how much it'll cost you.

You can google the answer to all your questions in less than five minutes (I checked this just so I could post this).

please think about what you're asking

Oh I have thought about it. Me and thinking are quite tight.
Bases are more prone to degradation than estered variants
You are in deep water I see. Weak diversion. Let's say your point is true hypothetically speaking just for shits and grins. So what? What does that have to do with my question?

Do you understand historically why carboxylic acids are attached to nandrolone?

You can google the answer to all your questions
There was only one real question...ok two.

1. Availability

and IFF

2. price per unit kg vs purchase amount

I conclude you have no idea why I have brought this topic up and have no constructive response. I take it your answer is *no* on the availability from you as a subscriber? Is this correct?.

Google is going to quote me the availability and pricing of nandrolone no ester from MesoRx UGL sources?

PROVE IT.

Thank you.

P.S. where are those little like/etc emoji gizmos in this subforum?

Last edited:
Your best bet is probably a high concentration NPP cream

And you can read this dickhead's study he posted

the propionate ester gets cleaved (cloven?) off during transdermal absorption

Your best bet is probably a high concentration NPP cream

And you can read this dickhead's study he posted

the propionate ester gets cleaved (cloven?) off during transdermal absorption
Thank-you for your reply but no not good enough for what I am focused on. I will read and potentially comment on that post / thread though. I appreciate your interest.

Topic at hand is nandrolone no ester. Will also consider other no esters as well that are traditionally esterified for parenteral administration (trenbolone, metenolone, etc.) if that helps ease the level of difficulty.

Oh I have thought about it. Me and thinking are quite tight.

You are in deep water I see. Weak diversion. Let's say your point is true hypothetically speaking just for shits and grins. So what? What does that have to do with my question?

Do you understand historically why carboxylic acids are attached to nandrolone?

There was only one real question...ok two.

1. Availability

and IFF

2. price per unit kg vs purchase amount

I conclude you have no idea why I have brought this topic up and have no constructive response. I take it your answer is *no* on the availability from you as a subscriber? Is this correct?.

Google is going to quote me the availability and pricing of nandrolone no ester from MesoRx UGL sources?

PROVE IT.

Thank you.

P.S. where are those little like/etc emoji gizmos in this subforum?
I imagine you brought it up because it would make a kick ass pre-workout or a good transdermal. I agree with you if thats what your thinking. Nandrolone is the only thing I can't take because of the aggression it gives me, tren doesn't even come close for me.

Anyways I hope you find what your looking for, I used to know a few places that carried that and boldenone base but they're no longer around. Goodluck!

School this poor new member.
This isn't a source forum where you post a request and raw sources come to your thread to spoonfeed you quotes, you have to research the raw sources here (or elsewhere) and contact them yourself, at which point you'd receive something similar to this but with the quantities you requested specificallynandrolone.png
You may request their test report for purity but you're so tight with thinking that you'll already know there's at least two separate issues with that specific to Nandrolone base.

This isn't a source forum where you post a request and raw sources come to your thread to spoonfeed you quotes,

Thank you for your response. Looks like Google is not my friend as you suggested.

Actually this is that kind of source forum. I tend to do things a little differently. We all have to be who we are.

At 5, 10, 100 kg inquiries there should be plenty of "spoonfeeding". Have the sources become too complacent?

I spoonfeed all the time and am happy to help. And guess what? I do it for "free".

You may request their test report for purity but you're so tight with thinking that you'll already know there's at least two separate issues with that specific to Nandrolone base

Nothing that isn't easily addressed. First things first. Yes, gotcha. Tight with thinking.

In addition to the method you suggest above I figured I would post this thread up. Who knows, someone may learn something.

Take care.

Last edited:
I imagine you brought it up because it would make a kick ass pre-workout or a good transdermal. I agree with you if thats what your thinking. Nandrolone is the only thing I can't take because of the aggression it gives me, tren doesn't even come close for me.

Anyways I hope you find what your looking for, I used to know a few places that carried that and boldenone base but they're no longer around. Goodluck!
Thank you for reading and participating in the thread. I appreciate it.

There are at least a few good reasons I am asking about this. I may make a thread outside the underground forum to address the questions and curiousity.

Actually this is that kind of source forum. At 5, 10, 100 kg inquiries there should be plenty of "spoonfeeding". Have the sources gotten too complacent?
Actually you're correct, go tell this guy who acts like he owns the place:

Actually you're correct, go tell this guy who acts like he owns the place:
Thank you for the link. I am sure he will chime in if I have violated some terms of the Underground subforum. I read something about uncensored in the subforum description. There is also a report button for each post.

I support the harm reduction principle as best as I can.

I appreciate your input. Thanks for taking the time to participate in this thread.

you have to research the raw sources here (or elsewhere) and contact them yourself, at which point you'd receive something similar
To your point I am finding a plethora of trenbolone (no ester) pricing at the more typical 100 g, 500 g and 1 kg scale. Some boldenone as well.

Nandrolone pricing per unit mass will be comparatively much cheaper than trenbolone.

Last edited:
This isn't a source forum where you post a request and raw sources come to your thread to spoonfeed you quotes, you have to research the raw sources here (or elsewhere) and contact them yourself, at which point you'd receive something similar to this but with the quantities you requested specificallyView attachment 267860
You may request their test report for purity but you're so tight with thinking that you'll already know there's at least two separate issues with that specific to Nandrolone base.
And btw for those eagerly following along the prices quoted in the two far right columns of the example table appear to be 100 g and 1 kg based on current rates.

Appreciate it Sir.

And good point on the testing.

Last edited:
Another example using the search (sorry if we got sideways Liska on your Google comment) function here to complement the Liska example ...

10 / 50 / 100 g

NPP5585150
NP55140270
Deca4065110
Nandro Cyp45100170
Nandro sans ester5095155
Nandro Undecylate55130225
Tren Hexa / Parabolan100375710
Tren E45120210
Tren A45120210
Tren sans ester65215330

Won't copy the other sources table here. Clearly the nandrolone no ester is one of the more uncommon offerings. Liska brings up good point it can be PITA if you don't know what you are doing.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I've been seeing this "harm reduction" debate all over the place here.

The reality is the forum is what the members make it to be regardless of what someone wants it to be. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back