NapsGear.Net - reviews

He's not the only nutcase in this thread.It's full of a bunch of fucking Joker's.

Client got his bloods pulled, have an incoming test for some of naps pharma stuff.

So far he is up ~20lbs. Looking real lean. I haven't seen him physically but he is looking great over photos. Will post the results in here on Friday when I get them.

Client got his bloods pulled, have an incoming test for some of naps pharma stuff.

So far he is up ~20lbs. Looking real lean. I haven't seen him physically but he is looking great over photos. Will post the results in here on Friday when I get them.

Which labs are pharma sold by naps?

Lol !!!!! Eat a cock meat sandwich secretqueer ! You get no help here..... do some research you lazy prick !

That's right gang up and waterboard the Muslim. Don't worry your day is coming. Can I offer you a cheap one way ticket to Tunisia? You will have the beach all to yourself...

I don't care what race,religion,or creed someone is....put in work or GTFOH! :)

Very well at least point me in the right direction. As far as I can tell alpha pharma and pharmacom are not really pharma just because they have a licence to produce. Besides a true pharma lab wouldn't produce tren right?

At least get the ball rolling and tell me what u can do to find out about true pharma labs.

Very well at least point me in the right direction. As far as I can tell alpha pharma and pharmacom are not really pharma just because they have a licence to produce. Besides a true pharma lab wouldn't produce tren right?

At least get the ball rolling and tell me what u can do to find out about true pharma labs.
:rolleyes: images.jpeg

The nastiness in here never fails to disgust me. Very well you want a few hard rounds you got it buster. I really hope Canada gets its very own 9/11. Loved it when that guy killed one of your soldiers and ran into parliament. They hid like rats in there!
No one will just tell you where to buy legit gear even if they did like you, or even tolerate you. Like everyone else, you have to put the time in to read as much as possible and come to your own conclusion.

Hey @Secretman..please find another board.. I say that without any judgment of you being a Muslim. I could care less about your religion. You are the one who makes everything about race and nationality. I say it because you are a fucking loser who obviously has nothing better to do. You are like a battered woman who starts shit because in your eyes any attention is better than none. You are a prime example of why children shouldn't have access to the internet.