• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

NapsGear.Net - reviews

Hey @Secretman..please find another board.. I say that without any judgment of you being a Muslim. I could care less about your religion. You are the one who makes everything about race and nationality. I say it because you are a fucking loser who obviously has nothing better to do. You are like a battered woman who starts shit because in your eyes any attention is better than none. You are a prime example of why children shouldn't have access to the internet.

Ah junior member trying to make a babe for yourself? You been here 5 mins and already trying to police the joint?

This is an open forum buddy, anyway and everyone can and will join. Don't know what other retard boards you frequent but I'm happy here. Now stop being a crowd follower and jumping on a bandwagon just to score brownie points with the rest of the crowd.

Apart from that, welcome to shawshank redemption

Hey @Secretman..please find another board.. I say that without any judgment of you being a Muslim. I could care less about your religion. You are the one who makes everything about race and nationality. I say it because you are a fucking loser who obviously has nothing better to do. You are like a battered woman who starts shit because in your eyes any attention is better than none. You are a prime example of why children shouldn't have access to the internet.
I agree with everything you said, but just understand you are feeding a troll. He really has no existence here other than spreading hate. And he certainly has nothing to offer in relation to steroid use or anything associated with it. The less we feed this "member" troll the better off everyone will be.
Ah junior member trying to make a babe for yourself? You been here 5 mins and already trying to police the joint?
Wow so you are actually a "member". Congratulations on the huge bump in ranking.

Rich coming from you junior
Pathetic. I'm done feeding the troll now.

I agree with everything you said, but just understand you are feeding a troll. He really has no existence here other than spreading hate. And he certainly has nothing to offer in relation to steroid use or anything associated with it. The less we feed this "member" troll the better off everyone will be.

Wow so you are actually a "member". Congratulations on the huge bump in ranking.

Pathetic. I'm done feeding the troll now.

Got any family or friends in the armed forces? If so guess you know what my hope for them is...

See what I mean? Classic Troll. Expect nothing more than hatred. Absolutely no use on an AAS board.

Got any family or friends in the armed forces? If so guess you know what my hope for them is...

Well I do, and my hope for them is that they blow you and your third world shit country to hell you fucking piece of shit. keep hiding behind that keyboard.

Congratulations troll, you're genuinely a piece of dog shit.

Well I do, and my hope for them is that they blow you and your third world shit country to hell you fucking piece of shit. keep hiding behind that keyboard.

Congratulations troll, you're genuinely a piece of dog shit.

Haha. May they die or at the very least lose limbs. No sympathy here. They are rapists. No mercy here

Well if you gave me a damn chance. I tried taking part in the discussion but you all went ape on me. So much for human rights huh

Since when did a muslim care about human rights?

Us australians never wish harm on anybody, ur weak for even wishing ppls family members be killed. Weak as piss and ppl like you are the reason this world is goin down hill fast.

Since when did a muslim care about human rights?

Us australians never wish harm on anybody, ur weak for even wishing ppls family members be killed. Weak as piss and ppl like you are the reason this world is goin down hill fast.
+1 to that and thanks for the show of support from Down Under :)

Haha. May they die or at the very least lose limbs. No sympathy here. They are rapists. No mercy here

Who is this shitbag? I have been a lurker in here for a few months but this has made my blood boil!!!

How dare he wish this on our armed forces, the best in the world.

My nephew served as military police and got the chance to really beat up some muzzies! Told me the best time to kick their ass is when they now down in their prayer, they called it the turtle position lol.

Who wants to go Muslim hunting with me?

Who is this shitbag? I have been a lurker in here for a few months but this has made my blood boil!!!

How dare he wish this on our armed forces, the best in the world.

My nephew served as military police and got the chance to really beat up some muzzies! Told me the best time to kick their ass is when they now down in their prayer, they called it the turtle position lol.

Who wants to go Muslim hunting with me?

Using 'The Secretman' spelled backwards for your new handle wasn't the best way to disguise your identity, even with the childish upper and lower case letters. Clown.